Old 04-15-2012, 05:57 PM #316
Porkfat
ducka ducka ducka

Porkfat supports Empire
Porkfat is All In
Porkfat is All In
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurlburtFieldCooper View Post
Bro im am truely sorry that happen to you at the Field... If you have a name of the person i will talk to my Supervisor about the Situation...We Dont not want to loss your Business and Hurt the name of Hurlburt Field Paintball!! Im truely Sorry man, and to show you my deepest apologizes, I personally will buy 1000 rounds of paint for you next time you come to the field...plus i will not charge you field fees!! I was afraid me not working on sundays would be something of a issue, but i loved being able to spend time with the family...We will work on this issues for everyone!
He was an older guy that was reffing, He has an ego 10, i think? ill pm you his name if i can find it out from my guys. I appreciate the kinda gesture, but its not needed. Just as long as we dont have another day like that call us straight! Cooper I know you are bustin your ***, and its not on you, or any of the other refs for that matter, you responding so quickly is a prime example that you are making this field better and better. I want to see this field grow, i keep seeing new faces every weekend, from noobies, to people that have been out of it and getting back in. Its exciting and us older ballers know the amount of work it takes to keep a field like this running, so we are definatley grateful for your hard work, just not so much that other guy.
EKK ELITE
P.C.KATANA
Porkfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-15-2012, 06:08 PM #317
TimmyTyrant
Rope Spitter

TimmyTyrant is for the Gunfight
TimmyTyrant plays in the APPA D5 division
TimmyTyrant has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
TimmyTyrant supports DLX Technology
.....if he was whereing a pair of red i4s, it was Scott.....

Snake Slammer

If you don't look like you're are going to spread your wings and fly, you're doing it wrong
TimmyTyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 06:10 PM #318
Porkfat
ducka ducka ducka

Porkfat supports Empire
Porkfat is All In
Porkfat is All In
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyTyrant View Post
.....if he was whereing a pair of red i4s, it was Scott.....
this.
EKK ELITE
P.C.KATANA
Old 04-15-2012, 06:14 PM #319
TimmyTyrant
Rope Spitter

Today was THE BEST day I have had in a long long time definatly broke my gun in, and it will definatly need some tlc lol

Snake Slammer

If you don't look like you're are going to spread your wings and fly, you're doing it wrong
Old 04-15-2012, 06:15 PM #320
TimmyTyrant
Rope Spitter

He was chill when I was there although I got there late

Snake Slammer

Old 04-15-2012, 06:20 PM #321
HurlburtFieldCooper

HurlburtFieldCooper plays in the APPA D4 division
HurlburtFieldCooper supports DLX Technology
on the Staging area it may not be as pretty as most fields but i am working on something LOL....I have limited resources money is tight guys!! but am working on a netted area on the snake side and the storage unit is getting move to the back of the field on tuesday or wed! There is still no Date on the polls being set for the nets surrounding the fields.... the ideas for staging areas and pits are kinda giving, i understand i said i will take advice and it is appreciated

Thanks Guys!
HurlburtFieldCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 06:21 PM #322
TimmyTyrant
Rope Spitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurlburtFieldCooper
on the Staging area it may not be as pretty as most fields but i am working on something LOL....I have limited resources money is tight guys!! but am working on a netted area on the snake side and the storage unit is getting move to the back of the field on tuesday or wed! There is still no Date on the polls being set for the nets surrounding the fields.... the ideas for staging areas and pits are kinda giving, i understand i said i will take advice and it is appreciated

Thanks Guys!
Welcome dude

Snake Slammer

Old 04-15-2012, 07:36 PM #323
JL88

JL88 plays in the PSP
JL88 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
JL88 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkfat View Post
He was an older guy that was reffing, He has an ego 10, i think? ill pm you his name if i can find it out from my guys. I appreciate the kinda gesture, but its not needed. Just as long as we dont have another day like that call us straight! Cooper I know you are bustin your ***, and its not on you, or any of the other refs for that matter, you responding so quickly is a prime example that you are making this field better and better. I want to see this field grow, i keep seeing new faces every weekend, from noobies, to people that have been out of it and getting back in. Its exciting and us older ballers know the amount of work it takes to keep a field like this running, so we are definatley grateful for your hard work, just not so much that other guy.
Thanks for coming out man. You guys make for a great day. I look forward to playing with you all again. Sorry that you had a poor experience.
JL88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:20 PM #324
TheColiseum71

TheColiseum71 donated to help Peyton Trent
TheColiseum71 is an NCPA player
TheColiseum71 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I was really thinking about not coming back after today, but Cooper being that stand up changed my mind. I'll give the place another chance.

I do want it to be known that there are some really great staff members. Most of the young refs were friendly and polite. They do checks and genuinely seem to want everyone to have a good time.

There are a few that need an attitude adjustment. I'm not paying money so that I can be yelled at. I don't need anyone to cuss at me. I don't need to pay a fee to hear that your gun is better than mine, plenty of people on here will do that for free. And while I don't mind waiting for air if someone is busy, yelling at someone for mentioning "hey, maybe you should get air for the 6 people waiting outside for the last 3 or 4 minutes" is not the way to handle it. And maybe some of the refs that were standing around not getting a woods game started could have helped out if they were busy inside.

I just don't particularly appreciate having my equipment insulted, or being forced to listen to how great you are and how many pros you know. If you are getting me air or ringing me up, I am a captive audience with nowhere to run. Don't abuse that power by spouting rubbish at me.

Cooper, I don't think this is on you. You clearly want to run a good field with a good reputation. Your staff members just need to realize they are your representatives, and should be behaving as you do.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:23 PM #325
TimmyTyrant
Rope Spitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL88

Thanks for coming out man. You guys make for a great day. I look forward to playing with you all again. Sorry that you had a poor experience.
John has cooties!

Snake Slammer

Old 04-15-2012, 08:26 PM #326
TimmyTyrant
Rope Spitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheColiseum71
I was really thinking about not coming back after today, but Cooper being that stand up changed my mind. I'll give the place another chance.

I do want it to be known that there are some really great staff members. Most of the young refs were friendly and polite. They do checks and genuinely seem to want everyone to have a good time.

There are a few that need an attitude adjustment. I'm not paying money so that I can be yelled at. I don't need anyone to cuss at me. I don't need to pay a fee to hear that your gun is better than mine, plenty of people on here will do that for free. And while I don't mind waiting for air if someone is busy, yelling at someone for mentioning "hey, maybe you should get air for the 6 people waiting outside for the last 3 or 4 minutes" is not the way to handle it. And maybe some of the refs that were standing around not getting a woods game started could have helped out if they were busy inside.

I just don't particularly appreciate having my equipment insulted, or being forced to listen to how great you are and how many pros you know. If you are getting me air or ringing me up, I am a captive audience with nowhere to run. Don't abuse that power by spouting rubbish at me.

Cooper, I don't think this is on you. You clearly want to run a good field with a good reputation. Your staff members just need to realize they are your representatives, and should be behaving as you do.
Just to let you know there are only a select couple of people that are aloud to full up air tanks now that we have the ability to fill to 4500 just saying

Snake Slammer

Old 04-15-2012, 08:32 PM #327
Porkfat
ducka ducka ducka

Porkfat supports Empire
Porkfat is All In
Porkfat is All In
Quote:
Just to let you know there are only a select couple of people that are aloud to full up air tanks now that we have the ability to fill to 4500 just saying
waiting isnt the problem, its the fact that someone asks and they get yelled at by staff.

edit: I really only thought it was one particular staff member. It didnt ruin any of our days, its just kinda off putting. But again, Cooper is doing an awesome job, I believe he'll make it right 100%.

To everyone that played, I had fun shooting/getting shot.
EKK ELITE
P.C.KATANA

Last edited by Porkfat : 04-15-2012 at 08:36 PM.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:38 PM #328
TheColiseum71

TheColiseum71 donated to help Peyton Trent
TheColiseum71 is an NCPA player
TheColiseum71 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
I've worked at two fields. I was filling with a booster when I was 13. If the field insurance requires some sort of safety certification, get more people qualified.

But like Pork said, the waiting was not my main concern.

edit: Yea, I have zero problem with the facilities, or how the games are run out on the airball field. The overall atmosphere has just not been one I have enjoyed in the staging area due to a very few attitudes and comments.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:28 PM #329
photojosh

Hurlburt has been the field I've been going too lately for almost a year now. It's worth the hour drive to me, it beats the tar out of any local fields. The pricing makes up for the gas I use to drive there. But I will agree, to an extent, that some of the staff is really rude sometimes. I've asked for air and had my marker handed to me so hard that I almost dropped it.

Most of the staff is great though. The younger refs are pretty chill as well as most of the staff.

Cooper, is there any way I can match your name to a face? I'm not to familiar with the staff at the field.
Josh Unruh-Photographer
YouTube
photojosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:54 AM #330
Kodi4K

Honestly it took way too long in between games yesterday, although it was hot as hell, kinda lame imo. That has nothing to do with this guy porkfat was talking about
Kodi4K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:16 AM #331
HurlburtFieldCooper

HurlburtFieldCooper plays in the APPA D4 division
HurlburtFieldCooper supports DLX Technology
I promise guys i will Get these Issues figured out this week...Saturday i had the games running Great, i had to work in Woods because we were short staffed!! But the Ref i had appointed for speedball had the games running great to...Im talking to my Supervisor about working on Sundays.... ill keep you guys updated! Sorry again for all the confusion..
HurlburtFieldCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:38 AM #332
skate1989

has been a member for 10 years
hey guys its Ali from the speedball field yesterday, i uploaded my pics on the facebook page but the video's didn't turn out, putting a go pro at 12' on my head just lead to it getting blocked by my gun everytime i shot. Ill tweek it and catch you guys next weekend. Anyone know who had their nikon out taking the hi res shots?
skate1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:18 PM #333
Porkfat
ducka ducka ducka

Porkfat supports Empire
Porkfat is All In
Porkfat is All In
Quote:
Originally Posted by skate1989 View Post
hey guys its Ali from the speedball field yesterday, i uploaded my pics on the facebook page but the video's didn't turn out, putting a go pro at 12' on my head just lead to it getting blocked by my gun everytime i shot. Ill tweek it and catch you guys next weekend. Anyone know who had their nikon out taking the hi res shots?
can you link us your facebook page, i dont think we are facebok friends.
EKK ELITE
P.C.KATANA
Old 04-16-2012, 01:17 PM #334
photojosh

http://www.joshunruh.com/Paintball/H...1718&k=RrcKsSb

most of the photos straight out of the camera. Here's the album from last Saturday.
Josh Unruh-Photographer
YouTube
photojosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:26 PM #335
pbjunkiee
Go big or go home

I has Nikon, but I wasn't shooting yesterday

st:p hk trollfest 8-29-11
pbjunkiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 05:18 PM #336
TimmyTyrant
Rope Spitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by photojosh
Hurlburt has been the field I've been going too lately for almost a year now. It's worth the hour drive to me, it beats the tar out of any local fields. The pricing makes up for the gas I use to drive there. But I will agree, to an extent, that some of the staff is really rude sometimes. I've asked for air and had my marker handed to me so hard that I almost dropped it.

Most of the staff is great though. The younger refs are pretty chill as well as most of the staff.

Cooper, is there any way I can match your name to a face? I'm not to familiar with the staff at the field.
Big tall muscular black guy, impossible to miss him

Snake Slammer

ReplyRegional Ups