PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 10-22-2014, 12:27 AM #1
evilleps13

Building a Florida d2 team

Just testing the waters here. I have been out of the sport for about a year now and I am looking to see if there are any players out there with previous d3 or d2 psp experience looking for a team for the 2015 PSP season. The team would be based primarily out of Northeast Florida but with occasional practices in South Florida (CFP most likely). I'm hoping to contact some old friends and convince them to come out of "retirement" as well but just checking to see what responses I could get on here. I hope to find a strong group of players that want to play the WHOLE PSP season. Just for credential references the teams I have played for were Tyranny (d3), Total Karnage (d3/2) and RNT Allstars (d1). Hopefully I can get some good responses here and we can get the ball rolling. PM me on here for more info if there are any questions.
evilleps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-23-2014, 01:40 PM #2
Moshpithero69

msg me back, but deff interested, just moved from ny area. to daytona.
Lockport Dragons. USPA 2011 #13
Lockport Dragons. USPA NOV 2012 #11
Lockport Dragons. USPA NOV 2013 #11
Lockport Dragons. RMXL 2013 #11
Moshpithero69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 01:04 PM #3
╚ettuce
legit will live again

I'm looking for a team for 2015. Have been out of the sport for a while but just got new gear and ready to get back to the grind. I played D2 xball for Palm Beach Vipers back in 2008. I live in Orlando, typically play at CFP. I generally play the 1 on the dorito side, either corner, and center A. Pm me with details. I will PM you too. Definitely interested.
╚ettuce is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups