~Femmes Fatale~
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-14-2005, 03:22 PM #2
NWPaintballer
GO HUSKIES

NWPaintballer is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Jessica is a great seller. She sold me a freak kit at an awesome price. Her communication was great and she shipped quickly. Don't hesitate to do business with her. Thanks again.
Old 06-28-2006, 02:15 PM #3
Carnagge

I bought her Storm timmy. I had nothing but problems with the gun. I did not touch the gun till I went to the local shop to have them look it over make sure everything worked all right. The gun didn't work properly. Leaking hoses, eyes didnt work, feedneck even broke off in the very first 10seconds of the 1st game I used it.

After 1 week of having the shop look at it, I asked her to refund my money. Which she did. She did give me my money back, and I lost 20 bucks in labor tops at the local shop. But she did tell me the gun was tech'd at Hunington Beach, and everything worked fine including the eyeys. From Everything my local shop told me, that the previous owner would have known the eyes are bad because its very distinct and easy to figure out on the Timmy's.

Like I said previously, I was refunded my money, but I wanted to buy a gun, not jump thru a 3 week hassle to get my money back.

Last edited by Carnagge : 07-05-2006 at 10:21 AM.
Old 07-11-2006, 07:59 PM #4
luckygrl34

In response to above post:

I sold my texas storm intimidator to Carnagge. I personally had it teched at Huntington Beach, and one of my teammates (frenchpntbll86) took it to Tampa about a week before it was sold. There techs looked at it, and said the gun was in perfect working order. The techs were the last people to touch it before shipping it out.

The first complaint I received was that the gun wouldn’t dry fire. This was because the gun has a WAS board and was in forced mode. After telling Carnagge and his techs how to put the gun into Simulate mode to fire air he complained that there was a leak in the grip (which changing one o-ring fixed) and also that the eyes didn't work. Carnagge's shop replaced the eyes and I paid to have a new pair shipped to him to replace the ones in his shop. At first Carnagge claimed the gun was fixed:

---------
06-15-2006, 03:11 PM
Carnagge

The store added a set of eyes they had in stock and they said the gun works fine now.
---------

The next complaint I received was apparently the feedneck completely broke off during his first game in which he claims he was only shooting off the break. The feedneck was not loose when I sold the gun, and how a secure feedneck falls off when you are laning is beyond me. There are also deep scratches in the feedneck now (similar to if someone used a wrench to remove it) that weren't there when the gun was mailed.

Before:

After:

At this point I am told that absolutely nothing on the gun works. Somehow between the techs in his own store saying the gun works fine, and him attempting to play with it, everything broke. I was told the following over the phone:

"The gun still shoots when you turn off the eyes"
"The eyes don't work at all"
"The board doesn't work"

At this point Carnagge asked for his money back, and even though most people would have not taken the gun back (since it was in perfect working order when I sent it to him, and now has a broken feedneck) I decided to be nice and give him his money back.

I was on a family vacation this week and didn't get back until Thursday night. I picked up the gun from the FedEx head quarters and took it to the techs at the Chicago PSP event. THE ONLY THING THEY FIXED WAS THE FEEDNECK The tech had to drill out part of the feedneck and JBweld it on. They did nothing to the eyes or the board as they both worked PERFECTLY.
The next time I played paintball I aired up my gun and shot an entire hopper through it. The so-called broken eyes and board worked perfectly. Here is a video taken on July 2nd, 2006 of frenchpntbll86 shooting my gun:

Video

Now I picked up the gun from FedEx on the 24th and on the way back I stopped at the Post Office to get a money order. Here is the receipt showing the date I bought it:

I took my gun to the techs at Chicago that day, and later that night (Saturday the 24th) put the money order in a mailbox. There is no post on Sundays, so the money order most likely went out on Monday (the 26th). As soon as the 27th Carnagge was sending rude pm’s and threatening to bring various legal action against me.

--------------
06-27-2006, 07:35 PM
Carnagge

I should have my money by now. This is getting out of hand
-------------

I offered on the 27th to scan the receipt from the money order and email it to him so he could see that I bought it but he declined. Instead he sent more pm’s asking where the money was. By Thursday he was convinced that I was trying to scam him saying:

---------------
06-28-2006, 05:34 PM
Carnagge

Tough luck, go ahead try it take the money and see if im joking. I will file mail fraud charges, they will go thru.
-------------

When he finally got the money order he claims he doesn’t know what day it came, although if he were to look at it, it would be postmarked the 26th just like I said it would.

So in conclusion, NEVER do business with Carnagge. He is rude, and in my opinion not trustworthy (if there really was something wrong with the board like he claims then it wouldn’t have shot perfectly the first time I aired it up after getting it back. Also I still don’t know how it is possible that the feedneck broke and came back scratched like it did)

I realize that this is one of those situations of his word vs. mine, but I have proof to back everything I say up. I have before and after shots of the feedneck, a video of it shooting perfect after getting it back, the receipt from my money order, and I still have all the rude pm’s I was sent. If need be I could probably track down the tech who looked at the gun in Chicago and fixed only the feedneck.

(edited to add in video)

~Femmes Fatale~

Last edited by luckygrl34 : 07-11-2006 at 08:04 PM.
Old 07-16-2006, 01:57 PM #5
Carnagge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnagge
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckygrl34
Quote:

ME:
I just thought i'd drop ya a line. Guns still at the shop. I was in night class tonight. They will prob call me tomorrow or wed. I know they dont work on guns over the weekend unless its for a tourny (local nooby tourny.) So you will prob hear back from me on wed or thursday cuz i have a night class on wed.

Her:

Ok just let me know.. another thing I thought of with the hose leak(?). Maybe they couldn't get it to shoot b/c of the mode it was in so they kept cranking up the pressure and it blew a hose? Just a possiablity. Let me know what happens.

ME:

All they did was put a tank on it and listen to it leak then I called you because it was leaking and wouldnt fire. Eitherway, not much i can do until I figure out whats wrong with it. I'm not happy about it at all though. There was sand inside the gun, and on the barrel threads though.

I thought you said you had just had it serviced? I'm not happy at all. I've had trouble like this numerous times on pbnation and I thought because you played for a highly sponsored team things would be different this time. If it turns out to be serious problems then im going to want to return the gun.

Her:

The last time the gun was aired up was by the timmy techs in Tampa who aired it up, dry fired it, checked out the eyes, etc and told me everything was working great. I didn't air it up after that so I can only assume that if a hose came lose or something it must have been in shipping or on the plane or something.. I'm really sorry about all the trouble but to the best of my knowledge it worked fine when I sold it. Let me know what they say.

Jessica

~Femmes Fatale~

I thought you had it serviced in HB? Never noticed it until now, but in your own post you just admitted it was Tampa?

on top of that, you told me on the phone the eyes had problems before. You knew, they weren't working properly when you sent it to me. You had to know, there is no way you can miss something like that on a timmy.

The techs didnt blow a hose by cranking up the preasure, What tech would do that? I mean seriously, your response to this is funny.

Lets see whats your response to this...Suppose to have the money to me on friday....up until this point I paid for all the shipping even yours to ship to me PRIORITY OVERNIGHT and you couldnt even use something secure with a tracking number? Who sends almost 400 bucks in a .39 cent Envelope? She even sent me a PM on pbnation.com That it was going to be sent out wed.

Her: Posted on 06-22-2006, 06:11 PM ( thats wed evening). My money ends up not being shipped out till monday? Yet I have no reason to be concerned? This below is the PM that tell me she got the gun wed. She basically didnt respond to me till I got rude with her about where my money was...

Hey just got in now, I'll go to the fed ex to pick it up later tonight and mail out your money. Sorry about all this..

Quote:
ME:

Should have gotten the gun today. Let me know...

~Femmes Fatale~

Her:

The FedEx shipping was going to cost me $20 so I ended up putting the money order in an envelope and mailing it for $.39 or whatever it costs these days. I waited to double-check that the gun was fixable and just exactly what was wrong with it (the techs got it all in line at chicago), I think the mail takes 2-3 days? so you should be getting the money order tomorrow or the day after (since they don't work on Sunday).

Quote:
ME:

My sister whose watching our dog just called me, and she told me there was no fedex/UPS or Anything for us in the mail.

When can i expect the money or a tracking number?

Id like to know when I should be recieving it by today. Considering I was hoping for it by friday. Assuming it went out friday it would have been here.

~Femmes Fatale~

I also never refused to have the MO scanned in to me.

Her:

put it in the mailbox Saturday after I got back from the Chicago Open so while I thought it would have been early enough for it to get collected then they might have already collected it for that day. I don't know how long the mail takes. If you really want proof I can scan the receipt from the money order and email it to you once I get home from work today.

Yet, previously it was suppose to ship out on wed, and be back to me by friday...this whole time shes been keeping my money...

Quote:

ME:

Mail came today, and there is no money order. Your in IL and im in Iowa. There is no reason It shouldnt be here today.

I want my money back. This whole transaction has been nothing but hassle after hassle.

I want my Money and I want it ASAP.

~Femmes Fatale~

I then replied to you with a PM, and you responded to it. Here it is...

Her:

It's on its way, if it didnt make it out on Saturday, and there is no Post Sunday, it might not have gone out until Monday. I don't know how long it will take from there.

Quote:
ME:

All i want is my money.

~Femmes Fatale~

The only reason I dont know what day the money order arrived is because I was gone gambling with friends, and Was out of town. I came back and my mail was all lumped on the counter. In the end you sent me a gun that messed up with a messed up feedneck, and you played it all nice not wanting to cause problems, the only reason your mad atm is because your jaded I didnt post good feedback for you. You knew this gun was messed up and had nothing you could do about it because I threatened to write dye/fire mail fraud on you. You told me to have the gun back to you on wed, so you could get it looked at by a tech at chicago PSP. I then Included on a letter and PM to have it back to me by friday. It didnt go out till monday. Now keep in mind my sister called me and let me know it hadnt come in, that was on wed. of the following week. 3-4 days to mail something one state away...Eitherway, I got a broken gun, and didnt recieve my refund until a week after I was expecting it, after you sent me a PM saying you were sending it back out wed. So 1 and a half weeks later im finally getting my money?

The feedneck was like that when I recieved it. I Even told you that it was pretty scratched up, but I told you it was a used gun and it was older, what do you expect. I use rubber grips on all my wrenches. You got to be stupid to not use them. There 2 bucks for a set fo 5.

You even had your B/F pm me trying to get me to change my nasty feedback to something positive. I changed the feedback above to take some of the venom from me being pissed off about it out of it. In the end everything I've posted is true. You can not like it all you want. Its standing as is.

If you want to continue this debate I will have 10 people post on your thread, about the hopper just falling off. And I suppose I could go ask the techs to post too. But, whats the point? There is none this has gone all the way to the childish name calling he said/she said bullshyt.

Like I said before, I was refunded my money, but I wanted to buy a gun, not to jump thru a 3 week hassle to get my money back.

68/4500 tank
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...2#post64366912

Last edited by Carnagge : 07-18-2006 at 10:00 PM.
Old 12-15-2006, 01:39 PM #6
alicea8541

has been a member for 10 years
Great buyer! Said she wanted my DM6 parts kit and next thing I know I have a Paypal email. Pleasure doing business with you. Recommend to all on PbNation.
910 MAFIA Member #12