Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D4 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
True I never understood mudding though it seemed very slow , and why do they keep their ****ig windows open

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
yuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 03:09 PM #990
evil dutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGP16 View Post
I pulled today in the 7500# stock pickup 4wd class and took first place with a 303' pull. Second place got 284'.
Is that a shift I see? lol.

The tracks pretty dry. Up here they're mostly clay so you can really see who's putting down the big numbers because they run out power before traction.

"Originally posted by I'm inebriated: Vinny are you working in bham? You and shawty should totally Eiffel tower his wife if so."
evil dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 08:37 AM #991
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcrazycorey View Post
That was what I heard as well. I heard they can make big numbers but the longevity of them hasn't been really tested. They are also a lot more difficult to work on, and get terrible MPGs from what I heard.

I might just go for a studded 6.0 or a low mileage 7.3 if I can't find a decent 5.9 cummins around here.
Longevity of 7.3's has yet to be proven as well. The only ones I've seen with 400k+ are sitting in junkyards or at the back of the lot at garages.

Buddies just went to **** at 355k, he is also one of the best diesel mech's I know. Mine went at 302k. So I switched to a gasser for the time being.

Next is going to be a new 6.7, later this year.
Pirate Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 02:14 PM #992
carcrazycorey
Meow

carcrazycorey helped look for balloons
carcrazycorey has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
carcrazycorey has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
carcrazycorey has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
carcrazycorey has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Mafia View Post
Longevity of 7.3's has yet to be proven as well. The only ones I've seen with 400k+ are sitting in junkyards or at the back of the lot at garages.

Buddies just went to **** at 355k, he is also one of the best diesel mech's I know. Mine went at 302k. So I switched to a gasser for the time being.

Next is going to be a new 6.7, later this year.
well damn, It looks like I'll just keep searching for a 5.9 cummins then with either the NV5600 or the G56. Thanks for the input.
carcrazycorey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:33 AM #993
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

The 5.9 is the only one I've enjoyed thus far. I've owned a 7.3, 5.9, 6.7, 6.6 and a 6.4. Granted I only had the 6.6 and 6.4 for about a month. 5.9 treated me the best, with a little work it can be quite fun to drive as well.

I'm looking at swapping a 4bt into my K10
Old 06-22-2012, 01:14 PM #994
trickedinferno

06 leveled on some mickey thompson 33s

FEEDBACK
trickedinferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:11 PM #995
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

Typical powerjoke squat, hated that about mine
Old 06-22-2012, 11:36 PM #996
LikeACheeseStick

Nice truck OP. My dad had the F-150 version, same body style and everything. The mileage on the F-150 is sitting at about 850k, they're tough trucks.
LikeACheeseStick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:41 AM #997
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeACheeseStick View Post
Nice truck OP. My dad had the F-150 version, same body style and everything. The mileage on the F-150 is sitting at about 850k, they're tough trucks.
lol
Old 06-25-2012, 08:51 AM #998
F1VENOM

has been a member for 10 years
You'd have to drive 388 miles per day, every day for those 6 years to get that many miles and I damn sure doubt an F150 would last that long without being down for significant repairs during that time.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:03 AM #999
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
You'd have to drive 388 miles per day, every day for those 6 years to get that many miles and I damn sure doubt an F150 would last that long without being down for significant repairs during that time.
2-3 engine replacements, tranny replacement/rebuild somewhere in there.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:12 AM #1000
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Mafia View Post
2-3 engine replacements, tranny replacement/rebuild somewhere in there.
Seat replacements as well as an oil change every week or so. That thing would be a ****ing nightmare to keep up.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 06-25-2012, 10:27 AM #1001
ICB(In Cold Blood)
The Mastodon

ICB(In Cold Blood) is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeACheeseStick View Post

****, a good majority of semis don't even make it to that point now a days. Not without some much needed attention anyways.

Heath, sent you a PM man.

Old Feedback 40 Posotive, 0 Negative
ICB(In Cold Blood) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:23 AM #1002
trickedinferno

level'd

FEEDBACK
trickedinferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:31 PM #1003
Triggerfinger23
Kill. Steal. Win.

Triggerfinger23 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Triggerfinger23 supports DLX Technology
Getting a compression test tomorrow to indeed see if my injectors are going. Just bought it 2 1/2 weeks ago and less than 500 miles. Hopefully the auto guy can pay for or help pay for it.

"Originally posted by EY3: theres a thin line between insanity and retardation."
Triggerfinger23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:32 PM #1004
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICB(In Cold Blood) View Post
****, a good majority of semis don't even make it to that point now a days. Not without some much needed attention anyways.

Heath, sent you a PM man.
I responded, ball's in your court.
Old 06-29-2012, 03:47 PM #1005
SMpaintball78

Ok so thought I would update ya on my truck, I sold my 2005 f350( it's back on page 33 if ya want to check it out) and moved up to a 2010 f350 with the 6.4 powerstroke.

So far it has h&s mini maxx hot damn tuning, 5" exhaust with dpf delete, afe stage 2 cai, leveling kit, 20x10 fuel hostage machined rims wrapped in 305/55/20 trail grapplers, recon smoked cab and mirror lights, hid's, fx4 chrome grill, tinted windows, led's everywhere, chrome oem running boards.
Coming soon.....traction bars and egr delete are top priority, then I have a few other things in mind. Haven't decided whether I want to just do batmowheels in the compressor side of the factory turbos, or go with elites 71mm setup or one of mpd's single turbo set up with an airdog and arp studs etc. Did I mention it has factory twin turbo's? Haha

It has alot more power than my 6.0 but I still miss the sound of the 6.0. Here are some pics

-SCT tuned by Matt @ Gearhead perf.
1965 Ford Mustang 302 V8
-edelbrock carb, hooker headers, turbo mufflers, edelbrock intake, Shift kit, american racing rims

** NEW FEEDBACK +32/-0**
SMpaintball78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 07:33 AM #1006
ICB(In Cold Blood)
The Mastodon

Nice looking truck.

If it were me, i'd keep running the twins, do the AirDog and the studs, maybe some injection pump work and some trans work and call it good.

Old 06-30-2012, 03:23 PM #1007
SMpaintball78

Yeah the only reason I want to do a single is for the sound. The twins quiet it down so much. But with batmowheels in stock turbos is supposed to be sweet too. Yeah I plan to do billet internals on the tranny when she goes but I usually don't keep a truck long enough to justify a built tranny but I figure if I go the next step performance wise it will prolly need it. Haha
-SCT tuned by Matt @ Gearhead perf.
1965 Ford Mustang 302 V8
-edelbrock carb, hooker headers, turbo mufflers, edelbrock intake, Shift kit, american racing rims

** NEW FEEDBACK +32/-0**
SMpaintball78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 10:41 PM #1008
ICB(In Cold Blood)
The Mastodon

Ehh. You'll be much happier with the twins compared to the single. At least I was anyways. You're motor is going to like it more anyways . I was running a modified HE351 (Cummins engine) and I was seeing 35-38 lbs of boost. Put on a twin setup and I see 50-55 lbs now. Doesn't real seem quieter, my EGT's are down and the spool up is damn near identical to stock.

Do you have any plans for bigger injectors or juice? (nitrous, H2O/Meth?)