1. Dwell at 18-21 *21 for Brittle Paint*
2. Make sure your HPR is set at 145psi (use a HPR tester to be precise or turn screw the adjuster all the way in then turn it out 3.5 turns which should roughly be 145psi)
3. Turn your LPR all the way in until you start to feel some resistance. As soon as you feel it start to resist stop turning in! DO NOT GO ALL THE WAY IN! You will end up shredding the oring and losing efficiency.
4. Turn the LPR out 2.5 turns. (This is roughly 70-80 psi)
5. Chrono it.
6. Adjust LPR to increase consistancy over the chrono
7. Adjust HPR for FPS.
Hope it helps, if not, let us know! Good luck!
98% of Asian paintballer's play front, if you're not even Asian put this in your sig.
Last edited by cdhayes2 : 12-13-2010 at 01:41 PM.