PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-13-2013, 11:03 PM #1
sparky1

Annual Supporting Member
sparky1 is playing at Living Legends V
Anyone know who can make these now? Leg rig (pics inside)

so, it looks like McCann USA closed down its website, they were the only people im aware of that made leg rigs like the ones below.

i really would love to get a capless setup like this before next season.

anyone know if there's any vendors out there that can replicate this?

ive already got a LG-10 harness which i love, but i'd love to get this one above for a capless setup and for better securing of my tubes.

i've run into issues where if im running my tubes fly open and paint goes all over the place. not a good thing when you've only got 10 tubes with 10 rounds each, haha.
sparky1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:36 AM #2
drgonzo
Half-cocked

well there's wtfpb but their platform isn't exactly the same.
HawaiiPB/PumpPB - Our videos | Droidtiles.com - NFC Tags for Android and mobile devices
drgonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 07:51 AM #3
Bartman

Annual Supporting Member
Bartman is a Moderator
Bartman is a Supporting Member
Bartman is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Bartman is playing at Living Legends VII
go with WTF , they will actualy make custom rigs too, so show them the picture and I am sure they will help you out.

I love my WTF stuff, I have 2 Stock panels mounted on a BT drop leg web panel, works great.

Also I will bet if you contact topstitich/PBmafia they can help you out with tht platform, they where the parent company at one point,and looks like they took over PBmafia .

Its worth a couple of emails and or phone calls to get what you want.

Bart
Devils Brigade
Bartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:37 AM #4
Phantom_Dave

I like the looks of that. About to get back into playing stock class and looking for a new leg harness. Was seriously considering the PBMafia LG-10 but this looks perfect for me. Also found this over at MCB. It looks like a custom dump pouch with 6 slots for tubes, made the same way.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/m...om-orders.html 3rd post down has the pictures. May have to contact the guys a mafia and see what the can come up with.
Phantom_Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:29 PM #5
Bartman

Annual Supporting Member
Bartman is a Moderator
Bartman is a Supporting Member
Bartman is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Bartman is playing at Living Legends VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom_Dave View Post
I like the looks of that. About to get back into playing stock class and looking for a new leg harness. Was seriously considering the PBMafia LG-10 but this looks perfect for me. Also found this over at MCB. It looks like a custom dump pouch with 6 slots for tubes, made the same way.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/m...om-orders.html 3rd post down has the pictures. May have to contact the guys a mafia and see what the can come up with.
That is a pretty nice drop leg dump pouch combo , you might think abpout getting the standard 10 drop leg with dump mounted 0ver top , I I lwys wanted to do something like that, but ended up getting a condor dump pouch drop leg thingy ,

I hope matt lands on his feet some place, would love to get a joy ride based pack with a pelt I can use my drop leg attachments with.

Bart
Devils Brigade
Bartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:45 PM #6
CRAPGAME
PUMP REVOLUTION

Annual Supporting Member
Don't any of you guys know how to use a sewing machine?lol. ( Not trying to be douche) By pics they look like could be done with the write materials, most if the stuff can be gotten at good fabric store. I ve made tac vests years ago before tach vests were the thing, still got a few packed away.
CRAPGAME is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:25 AM #7
Phantom_Dave

Dont know if they still make them, but here is a list of some of the stuff they did make. Pretty sure if you call topstich/pbmafia could still make them.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/p...ml#post2102932
Phantom_Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:59 PM #8
drgonzo
Half-cocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRAPGAME View Post
Don't any of you guys know how to use a sewing machine?lol. ( Not trying to be douche) By pics they look like could be done with the write materials, most if the stuff can be gotten at good fabric store. I ve made tac vests years ago before tach vests were the thing, still got a few packed away.
You will need an industrial sewing machine to make them like the ones pictured.
HawaiiPB/PumpPB - Our videos | Droidtiles.com - NFC Tags for Android and mobile devices
drgonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 05:25 PM #9
jackman1010 (Banned)

You will need an industrial sewing machine to make them like the ones pictured.
jackman1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 07:15 PM #10
MaxCool

http://www.topstitch.net/paintball-g...ll-leg-harness
MaxCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:44 PM #11
sparky1

Annual Supporting Member
sparky1 is playing at Living Legends V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom_Dave View Post
Dont know if they still make them, but here is a list of some of the stuff they did make. Pretty sure if you call topstich/pbmafia could still make them.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/p...ml#post2102932
i forgot to mention that mccann usa is out of business/closed for right now, hence why im looking for another vendor to possibly make it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxCool View Post

Ive already got the LG-10 unfortunately, but i dont like the design because my caps fall off when im running :\

hence why i want the one in my OP.
sparky1 is offline   Reply With Quote