Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-21-2010, 02:07 AM #1
birch888

birch888 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
which gun/barrel length for each position?

i am kind of getting back into the game and i remember people used to say this gun or that gun is best for back players. i know it would be preferable to have a small gun in the snake, players choice, but is there any better or worse gun for back players? also the barrel length. 12" barrel was the standard back in the day and now its 14", does anyone really use 16" or longer for any position? this is all pertaining to speedball/xball. thanks for the input.
birch888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-29-2010, 11:48 AM #2
ikill4sp

ikill4sp owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ikill4sp owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ikill4sp posts videos on PbNation
Basically everyone uses 14" barrels. Its personal preference. Some want a longer/shorter barrel so they use one. Many are satisfied with the common length 14" barrel than comes stock on most high-end markers.

There is no "best" gun for different positions. Everyone picks out a gun they like and uses it.

Some person who likes using a Luxe might play back. Some one on the team he is playing might like shooting a luxe but play front. Just find a gun you like and use it no matter what position you are playing.
ikill4sp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 07:31 PM #3
zakk187

zakk187 plays in the PSP
zakk187 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
zakk187 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
zakk187 supports DLX Technology
i use to use a 16" barrel in dorrito to help move the prop for head checks. but it is personal preffence
zakk187 is offline   Reply With Quote