Gadget Soldier owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Gadget Soldier supports our troops
Aug 27-28, '11, Decay of Nations V: Fallen Empires

Decay of Nations V

"Fallen Empires"

When: August 27th - 28th, 2011

Where: SC Village Paintball Park - Chino, CA

The Story

It has been more than 70 years since the fall of capitalism, and the age of the internet is reaching a critical boiling point. Social networking conglomerates now wield vast political and economic power, as their ability to influence and trade resources with over half of the planets internet users have made them a world power. The UNA (United Nations of America), victorious in their last world conflict against the combined forces of the sinister oil barons from the EKRON corporation and the United Asian Front, have aligned themselves with the largest social networking site, TELECOM , and turned their territories into police states which are ruled with an iron fist.

Global dependency on fossil fuels has been all but completely removed, and reliance on traditional natural resources such as water and minerals has become widespread, placing a strain on humanities sensibilities. All surviving nations from the last global war, starving for resources, have been locked in a pitched battle over control of key internet elements including social connectivity, economic safeholds, worldwide telecommunications, and resource trading.

EKRON, humiliated in their latest disastrous attempt to wrest power from the UNA, has been forced underground. As a last ditch effort, the Middle Eastern oil barons of EKRON have merged with the United Asian Front military to form a single nation, the EKRON Asia Empire. They have since used what remaining oil assets exist to stockpile chemical and nuclear weapons as well as form new alliances in a bid to undergo a new military campaign that will finally shift the balance of power in their favor. Little do they know, the UNA has similar interests, and the lives of millions hangs in the balance as a result.

Through extensive research and development, scientists from both the UNA and EKRON Asia Empire have discovered the existence of seven "Keys to the Internet", which possess the power to completely reboot the World Wide Web as we know it. Only five of the seven keys are needed to access the global server, and an initiative from both nations has now been launched, with each side desperate to gain control of the keys. The battle for the Internet has begun.

The UNA has started to amass their armies, including the reformation of alliances with past allies from the Old Americas and United Mexico militias, to start their global campaign towards finding the keys. UNA President Jonas Soloman Smith has issued Executive Order 211 and assumed full military control of all UNA forces as a response of his paranoia to the corruption and assignation plots within his own government, as well as his personal hatred towards TELECOM, who he fears is interested in more than just social updates. For reasons known only to himself, the President released an emergency distress call containing a single cryptic phrase, "Is there no help for the widow's son". Immediately afterwards, he reached out to the leading global religious leader, Supreme Spiritual Chancellor Fernando Benedicto, who claims to have knowledge of the whereabouts of the keys and has allied with the UNA forces.

Unbeknownst to the UNA however, the EKRON Asia Empire have taken the lead in the key quest by enlisting the help of Vinton Cerf the Third, the great grandson of the legendary Vinton Cerf, the founder of the Internet. With his help, the EKRON Asia Empire has already been able to locate one of the keys, which they plan to use to remove TELECOMs presence from the internet, discover the location of the UNA's secret natural resource deposits, and crush their enemies in total, absolute victory.

The UNA, confident in their chances of repeat success over their defeated opponent, are planning on using the keys to corrupt EKRON Asia Empire missile launch codes to and establish further social networking influence and dominance along with TELECOM. What neither nation is prepared for though, is that agents from a worldwide shadow government have infiltrated the highest levels of power in both the UNA and EKRON Asian Empire forces, an organization rumored to be headed by someone within the UNA. They too know of the existence of the seven keys and have launched their own plot to acquire the fabled items so that the status quo is maintained, as their plans fr global domination, a cataclysmic event 1,500 years in the making, requires for the balance of power to remain unchanged for the time being.

The search for the six remaining keys will take all nations across every continent on the planet. Whoever controls the keys controls the internet. Whoever controls the internet, controls the world.

http://www.decayofnations.com/

Note: On the registration website, you have the option of choosing either Ekron or UNA.
Entry (single day) $50.00
Entry (Weekend) "EARLY BIRD SPECIAL - Pricing Discount Expires August 1st" $65.00

Air (Single Day) $10.00
Air (weekend) $15.00

Case of Paint (Rec Grade) $34.99
Case of Paint (Mid Grade) $44.99
Case of Paint (Pro Grade) $49.99
For orders of 10 cases or more, call 562-867-9600

Campsite/Parking $10.00
RV Parking $20.00

Paint Grenades $4.99

Link for the pre-registration page: http://www.prestoregister.com/cgi-bi...SCVillage&fm=7

SC Village
8900 McCarty Rd
Chino, CA 91710
(562)867-9600
lmarshall@hollywoodsports.com

Last edited by Gadget Soldier : 01-23-2011 at 01:52 AM. Reason: updated information
Gadget Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-09-2010, 04:40 PM #2
Nicole@HSP

Nicole@HSP is attending Decay of Nations VI
It's started already guys who is attending this following year's Decay of Nations its gonna be a blast!!!
www.PaintballPark.name

Get a Hollywood Sports Membership and Save Money! Email Nicole at Nicole.Belanger@HollywoodSports.com
Nicole@HSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:01 AM #3
VFT_GUNNER
THUGLIFE PAINTBALL

VFT_GUNNER owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
VFT_GUNNER owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
VFT_GUNNER is attending Decay of Nations VII
VFT_GUNNER supports DLX Technology
This event needs to be byop. We need to have all of the bottom fields open for us like decay of nations 1. Also we need a more organized staff. First off on day one of decay of nations four which i also attended we had una spawning into our base half the day which wasnt suppose to happen. Also i beleave alot more people would attend if there was a bring your own paint option like maybe we pay $10-15 more to play for the event.We have pleanty of time to get this worked out.
"HK isn't just a team. It's not just a club. It's a life style. It's all about doin' whatever you can just to ball on Sunday with all the guys. It's about havin' a good time, and being orginal. It's about being part of the family.
It's about being a Hostile Kid."
(\_/)
(o.o)
(> <)
copy bunny into your profile help him achieve world domination
VFT_GUNNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:45 PM #4
Sick420
Hitting the Snake Fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VFT_GUNNER View Post
This event needs to be byop. We need to have all of the bottom fields open for us like decay of nations 1. Also we need a more organized staff. First off on day one of decay of nations four which i also attended we had una spawning into our base half the day which wasnt suppose to happen. Also i beleave alot more people would attend if there was a bring your own paint option like maybe we pay $10-15 more to play for the event.We have pleanty of time to get this worked out.
I agree. I would have gone if it was BYOP. I checked out the prices and it was super expensive for crappy paint.
Sick420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 12:19 PM #5
Zeuceone

I agree with the BYOP, then I will attend.
Zeuceone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 01:51 PM #6
bcusitsjeff

Agreed. i think it should be BYOP
bcusitsjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:29 AM #7
LAH75

LAH75 works for a Paintball manufacturer
LAH75 supports Cereal Killerz 2
LAH75 donated to help Peyton Trent
LAH75 is attending Decay of Nations VI
The first one was so much fun! Lets bring it back. VFT_GUNNER is right charge $10-$15 more and let people BYOP. Even $20 more.

Have you seen our 2013 LA HITMEN ANTHRAX PAINTBALL Jerseys? Hoodies, A-Pugs, PodBags, Headbands coming soon
Got a gun with TiPX threads? Check out the HITMEN TECH barrels for the TiPX.
Visit our team store to see what is in stock today here.
LAH75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:46 AM #8
calidrifter
Bloody Wooden Pickles

calidrifter posts videos on PbNation
calidrifter is reppin' sidebar 4 life
calidrifter has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
calidrifter is a top reviewer
calidrifter supports DLX Technology
Again with the byop discussion...

"Originally posted by B*FordPRO: I dont read the manuals to guns, I just shoot them and hope they work. If not, I have a tech do that for me. (This is what you call baller status and I am a baller)."
calidrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 04:41 PM #9
GIO PAINTBALL

GIO PAINTBALL has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
GIO PAINTBALL is attending Decay of Nations VI
This is a huge event unlike any others. We are going to keep it at FPO. This system just works better for this event. Remember prices for this event are discounted in advance. Last year was great and this year will be even better. Dont forget about the tons of great gifts for the raffle including top of the line gun giveaways!!! All this is put on by Giant Paintball parks. I hope all players come out and play this year!!!

Decay of Nations VI: October 13th - 14th, 2012 - SC Village

Mission Impossible: August 5th, 2012 - Hollywood Sports

Vietnam Tet Offensive July 8th - 9th, 2012 - SC Village

Last edited by GIO PAINTBALL : 12-29-2010 at 07:14 PM.
GIO PAINTBALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 07:16 PM #10
GIO PAINTBALL

Yes i did mean Field Paint Only thanks Sick420 for catching that for me.

Old 12-29-2010, 07:26 PM #11
monkeyballer099639
monkeyballer

Annual Supporting Member
monkeyballer099639 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
monkeyballer099639 plays in the APPA D4 division
monkeyballer099639 supports DLX Technology
What are paint prices going to be?

Evolution Sports
Zombie Unicorn Attack
monkeyballer099639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 07:31 PM #12
GIO PAINTBALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyballer099639 View Post
Not sure yet probably the same as last year $35 to $60 a case depending on the paint but these prices are not set in stone could be more or less

Old 01-10-2011, 10:40 PM #13
calidrifter
Bloody Wooden Pickles

calidrifter posts videos on PbNation
calidrifter is reppin' sidebar 4 life
calidrifter has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
calidrifter is a top reviewer
calidrifter supports DLX Technology
Might be cool if we could shoot hydrotech...just throwing that out there.

"Originally posted by B*FordPRO: I dont read the manuals to guns, I just shoot them and hope they work. If not, I have a tech do that for me. (This is what you call baller status and I am a baller)."
calidrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 04:29 PM #14
Nicole@HSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by calidrifter View Post
Might be cool if we could shoot hydrotech...just throwing that out there.
It will be talked about in the next meeting we will see what they say about that idea i'll add it to my list of players comments to bring up its this new thing were doing to get your voices heard
www.PaintballPark.name

Get a Hollywood Sports Membership and Save Money! Email Nicole at Nicole.Belanger@HollywoodSports.com
Old 01-23-2011, 01:54 AM #15
Gadget Soldier
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyballer099639 View Post
first post has been updated with pricing information
Old 01-24-2011, 01:03 PM #16
krazymunky

NOT BYOP?! IM NOT GOING!!...
same question/complaint every year lol

mid and pro grade were pretty good last year. ill probably be going again this year. Evil for $50 is nice. normally 60-70!

Mods: PLEASE POST ON SITE AND OP THAT ITS FIELD PAINT ONLY.
last year that wasnt very clear on the DoN site and i know people who were planning to buy paint and bring it to the field but i was able to tell them it was FPO before it was too late. I also met a few guys at last years event complaining that they had bought their paint (a few cases) and then finding out, on arriving at sc village on the day of the event, that it was FPO.

Last edited by krazymunky : 01-24-2011 at 01:10 PM.
krazymunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:44 PM #17
Gadget Soldier
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazymunky View Post
NOT BYOP?! IM NOT GOING!!...
same question/complaint every year lol

mid and pro grade were pretty good last year. ill probably be going again this year. Evil for $50 is nice. normally 60-70!

Mods: PLEASE POST ON SITE AND OP THAT ITS FIELD PAINT ONLY.
last year that wasnt very clear on the DoN site and i know people who were planning to buy paint and bring it to the field but i was able to tell them it was FPO before it was too late. I also met a few guys at last years event complaining that they had bought their paint (a few cases) and then finding out, on arriving at sc village on the day of the event, that it was FPO.
Your best bet is to contact Giant and complain to them that they need to make it clear that this event is FPO. I know what you were talking about from last year, but when that was brought up the flyers were already printed out.
Old 01-26-2011, 02:48 PM #18
Nicole@HSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget Soldier View Post
Your best bet is to contact Giant and complain to them that they need to make it clear that this event is FPO. I know what you were talking about from last year, but when that was brought up the flyers were already printed out.
I'll take care of this I will let the right person know to make it clear that it is FPO Sorry about the confusion last year I was there and yes there was a few people that had that issue but it was on the website but we will make sure that it is clear this year Thanks
www.PaintballPark.name

Old 02-09-2011, 04:26 PM #19
Nicole@HSP

www.PaintballPark.name

Old 02-09-2011, 04:29 PM #20
Nicole@HSP

We have pre-registration for the upcomming Decay of Nations V the price is only $65 if you pre-register!!! To Register Visit www.decayofnations.com and follow the easy steps to Register. Let me know if you have any questions.
www.PaintballPark.name

Old 02-18-2011, 10:16 PM #21
WOLVERINE-4607

I went last year (for the 1st time) & I really had a blast! I even joined a team on the first day I arrived! The Mid Grade paint was awesome (they were made by RPS), don't get the "Rec Grade" stuff (my teammate bought those & because it was so hot, most of them melted together)! The evils melted together too, at times. The only ones that didn't were the mid-grade! I sure hope they get the HydroTech paintballs this year (mainly because I'm dyin' to try those). My only complaint is that the staff needs to take better inventory on how many bodies are on each team. It seemed that UNA had EKRON outnumbered all of the time. I also heard alot of other people complaining about that too. In fact, I wouldn't like being on the team with more people either. I like a fair fight, especially when it comes to paintball.
Psalms 36:5 -תמיד נאמן-Alpha Black #0135081 & Dangerous Power E1
"Go ahead. Pull the trigger. But after you do, bub... then you're mine." -James "Wolverine" Howlett
WOLVERINE-4607 is offline   Reply With Quote