Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-02-2010, 11:50 AM #1
fallenhero305
-____-

Looking into getting a DLX Luxe, but questions?

I have read all the stickies and done alot of research. The gun has features that are amazing. I shot one and really liked it.

Now my question is can I run the NDZ stinger bolt w/ spring and NDZ firing can, with stock bolt guide and expect fsdo gone? this is of course not polished

Also if I decide to get my stock bolt system polished and sprung how good is the durability of the bumper on the bolt guide? Because I saw that pooty would machine it and place a bumper to help the spring out

I want to see which system is best. Thank You.
fallenhero305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-02-2010, 01:56 PM #2
Ragin Cajun
CLICK, CLICK, BOOM

Annual Supporting Member
Ragin Cajun is a founding member
Ragin Cajun is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Ragin Cajun is a Forum Captain
No one can tell you if you have a specific setup that you won't get fsdo. If you fit your orings right though, you should be fine with any setup. I prefer the stock drivetrain over the NDZ parts mainly because I don't think they give you any benefit other than the 2 piece can. The luxe runs on a really low pressure as it is.

Last edited by Ragin Cajun : 12-02-2010 at 02:02 PM.
Ragin Cajun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 02:02 PM #3
PaintballPimp458
Keep It Palatial.

PaintballPimp458 supports Team VICIOUS
PaintballPimp458 posts videos on PbNation
PaintballPimp458 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PaintballPimp458 is attending Decay of Nations VI
the bumper pooty gives you is the same as the NDZ one, its kinda hard, and is pretty much indestructible.

save yourself the money and have pooty mod your stock parts. pooty installs a rhino1xl spring which is WAY stronger and WAY better for the operation of the gun than the ndz spring. (also you cannot drop the rhino spring over the stock guide without having pooty mod your bolt guide, fyi)

as RC said, no one can tell you whether or not it will completely eliminate FSDO you have to tune it yourself. (or i think if you pay him, pooty will tune the entire gun for you)

Gearbag & PB T-Shirt Sale: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=80339200

WTB Hybrid Tech Contract Killer Stickers PM ME

Tutorial: How to leave PBNation Feedback: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh3mpOtmxYc
PaintballPimp458 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:16 PM #4
fallenhero305
-____-

Thanks for the responses, I will save myself the money and just get my parts polished and sprung with the stock parts.
fallenhero305 is offline   Reply With Quote