PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2010, 11:32 AM #22
Slobalt
Esquire

not that I know of. try it out, it worked for me.
Genesis 49:27
I'm too fat for this sport.
CAT 1: Internet
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-01-2010, 11:45 AM #23
Ninja Mouse
K BELL IS BACK

Boredom at work has produced this:

Player health in regular is 100 and in hardcore is 30.

The Galil, AK-47, and Commando deal 40/30 dps and fire 750rpm. Weapon difference is recoil characteristics. If you were to fire 30 rounds at max damage, you'd deliver 1200 damage points in 2.4 seconds. In 0.24 seconds you would deal 120 damage. At min damage, you'd deliver 900 damage points in 2.4 seconds. In 0.32 seconds you would deal 120 damage.

The AUG and FAMAS deal 35/25 dps and fire 937.5rpm. Weapon difference is recoil characteristics. If you were to fire 30 rounds at max damage, you'd deliver 1050 damage points in 1.92 seconds. In 0.192 seconds you would deal 105 damage. At min damage, you'd deliver 750 damage points in 1.92 seconds. In 0.256 seconds you would deal 100 damage.

Pretty much you can't go wrong with any of these 5 assault rifles... use whichever you like the most.
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Old 12-01-2010, 12:02 PM #24
Tooshka
FBGM

Do they not add in more players when players leave the game? Yesterday like 4 games in a row ended up being 2v2 or FFA there was only 3 of us on a large map and it makes for incredibly ****ty games because no one else ever joins in.
Old 12-01-2010, 12:23 PM #25
paintballcrazy89
John R3d C0RN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooshka View Post
Do they not add in more players when players leave the game? Yesterday like 4 games in a row ended up being 2v2 or FFA there was only 3 of us on a large map and it makes for incredibly ****ty games because no one else ever joins in.
yeah sometimes it happens and sometimes people do join in but then sometimes they will drop also it gets kinda gay when it happens.

i was playing a game and when i joined it was 2v4 and i was one of the 2 the other team sucks so it was fun to kill the 4 people and almost win.
Albanian Baller

Wise Words From [BeatD0wnCity] "John honestly does make people rage...I believe it now that i have experienced it..."
Old 12-01-2010, 12:26 PM #26
Yellowone (Banned)
iiiTeam Hype!!!

gfyhjtrfgj
Old 12-01-2010, 12:29 PM #27
Ninja Mouse
K BELL IS BACK

Autobalance fails are the worst... oh look, its 9 vs 3... that sounds about right...

"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Old 12-01-2010, 12:33 PM #28
Yellowone (Banned)
iiiTeam Hype!!!

Yep..thats why im back to playing mw2 :nododgy:
Old 12-01-2010, 01:10 PM #29
a pb baller 2
FSP

I'd rather sit on a cactus.
Old 12-01-2010, 01:31 PM #30
paintballcrazy89
John R3d C0RN

Quote:
Originally Posted by a pb baller 2 View Post
i think you are the only one that would do that
Albanian Baller

Wise Words From [BeatD0wnCity] "John honestly does make people rage...I believe it now that i have experienced it..."
Old 12-01-2010, 01:52 PM #31
Whiteyboy

Annual Supporting Member
Whiteyboy is a Moderator
Whiteyboy donated to help Peyton Trent
Whiteyboy is playing at Living Legends V
Whiteyboy supports Bob Gurnsey
Whiteyboy supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by a pb baller 2 View Post
One of the biggest problems with MW2 were the players who abused it's features/perks. Just because they were there it didn't mean people had to use/abuse them. It also didn't help that IW was slow to react & patch what needed to be fixed/rebalanced or they were just ignored completely. Now that a massive amount of players moved on to the new game, matches may actually play out without the cheaper stuff being used. At least that's the usually experience I have when going back to play an older game.
Old 12-01-2010, 02:25 PM #32
texaspaintballplpaye

Annual Supporting Member
texaspaintballplpaye is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
texaspaintballplpaye is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteyboy View Post
One of the biggest problems with MW2 were the players who abused it's features/perks. Just because they were there it didn't mean people had to use/abuse them. It also didn't help that IW was slow to react & patch what needed to be fixed/rebalanced or they were just ignored completely. Now that a massive amount of players moved on to the new game, matches may actually play out without the cheaper stuff being used. At least that's the usually experience I have when going back to play an older game.
Ha Treyarch isn't much better. I run into server transmission errors more than I actually get into games. Countless games of 12/12 players but balancing teams but the game just stays in the lobby. Or I'll get stuck at the loading map screen and it will count down "awaiting challenge" but it has stalled my PS3 more times than not. Treyarch just didn't give a **** about PS3.

Sometimes I get into lobbies where everyone is talking on mics, but I can't see anyone's little mic emblem by there name. So I have to just mute people until it stops.

My connection is fine. When I play MW2 I'm 4 bars and the host most of the times.
Old 12-01-2010, 02:39 PM #33
Barber
Moose Krew.

Barber plays in the PSP
Barber plays in the APPA D4 division
I still haven't ran into any problems playing on ps3.

Got kicked because 2 of my teammates ran right in front of my while I was getting a double kill. Was at 36-4 when it happened. I be angry.
Old 12-01-2010, 02:52 PM #34
komodo_117
Plague Upon Your Hissing

Yeah, that team-kill autokick is ****ing broken. I rarely finish a game of HCHQ with my entire original team. Over half always gets kicked. It's ****ing retarded.

I see the need to kick teamkillers, but **** dude, it's ****ing unavoidable sometimes, especially with the amount of **** that's often going on, and the ridiculously retarded people you get in a random lobby.

They rip their skin off and rape anything in sight. Basically a Shel Silverstein poem."

XBL - xStonedCrow
Old 12-01-2010, 03:01 PM #35
paintballcrazy89
John R3d C0RN

if you dont like to get kicked for killing teammates them dont play hard core simple as that. but yeah it does get gay when people run in front of you
Albanian Baller

Old 12-01-2010, 03:18 PM #36
KAZAK WORRIER
eto Я

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mouse View Post
Boredom at work has produced this:

Player health in regular is 100 and in hardcore is 30.

The Galil, AK-47, and Commando deal 40/30 dps and fire 750rpm. Weapon difference is recoil characteristics. If you were to fire 30 rounds at max damage, you'd deliver 1200 damage points in 2.4 seconds. In 0.24 seconds you would deal 120 damage. At min damage, you'd deliver 900 damage points in 2.4 seconds. In 0.32 seconds you would deal 120 damage.

The AUG and FAMAS deal 35/25 dps and fire 937.5rpm. Weapon difference is recoil characteristics. If you were to fire 30 rounds at max damage, you'd deliver 1050 damage points in 1.92 seconds. In 0.192 seconds you would deal 105 damage. At min damage, you'd deliver 750 damage points in 1.92 seconds. In 0.256 seconds you would deal 100 damage.

Pretty much you can't go wrong with any of these 5 assault rifles... use whichever you like the most.
what recoil?
Old 12-01-2010, 03:23 PM #37
akward silence
Deep Sea Diving

akward silence is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
akward silence is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaski
Call of Duty: Black Ops V2: People cant speak English or play zombies
Nice idea

Got some paid early. That money is so cash.

OSTT GURU
Old 12-01-2010, 03:27 PM #38
paintballcrazy89
John R3d C0RN

share the wealth scuba steve lol
Albanian Baller

Old 12-01-2010, 03:28 PM #39
venice empire77
_________

venice empire77 plays in the PSP
venice empire77 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude127 View Post
and since people really seem to suck at sabotage, we just wreck people. best streak so far was 27 in a row.

seriously? is it only ps3?
Yea, we've definitely noticed that people are getting better though. Either that or there matching us with better players finally.
Old 12-01-2010, 03:36 PM #40
Barber
Moose Krew.

Barber plays in the PSP
Barber plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by komodo_117 View Post
Yeah, that team-kill autokick is ****ing broken. I rarely finish a game of HCHQ with my entire original team. Over half always gets kicked. It's ****ing retarded.

I see the need to kick teamkillers, but **** dude, it's ****ing unavoidable sometimes, especially with the amount of **** that's often going on, and the ridiculously retarded people you get in a random lobby.
Yeah I avoid mortar strikes and napalm whenever possible. That's the fastest way to get kicked.

And I've also noticed that people seem better. I just figured I get matched with better people when that happens. Because there are still games where I just butt**** everyone.
Old 12-01-2010, 03:36 PM #41
akward silence
Deep Sea Diving

akward silence is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
akward silence is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballcrazy89
share the wealth scuba steve lol
Meh, maybe. I'm debating doing a give away. I'm just waiting on PBN to email me back. No, I didn't email system
OSTT GURU
Old 12-01-2010, 03:37 PM #42
venice empire77
_________

venice empire77 plays in the PSP
venice empire77 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by akward silence View Post
Meh, maybe. I'm debating doing a give away. I'm just waiting on PBN to email me back. No, I didn't email system
A giveaway huh?
You should make it for active ot posters only.
Closed Thread