PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-28-2010, 02:05 AM #1
youngage
hugo.

youngage supports Team VICIOUS
geo2 questions.

hey guys so i have had my vicious team edition geo 2 for some while now. only shot about a case and a half through it cuzz of school. and i find it really hard to get used to the blade trigger it comes with. so a few questions....

1. which violent trigger does the geo 2 use? the geo ones, or the ego 10 ones etc.
this?
http://www.prostarpb.com/violentseri...trigger-1.aspx

2. also i dont really seem to be getting the greatest efficiency with it. about 5 pods..... any idea if its just the fact i havent broken it in yet? or whats up?

3. is the stock dwell on the beast 12.5?

thanks alot for now!
Advertisement
Old 11-28-2010, 02:25 AM #2
BELOWZERO
2JZGTE POWERED

Annual Supporting Member
BELOWZERO is playing at Living Legends V
BELOWZERO is playing at Living Legends VI
BELOWZERO owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
BELOWZERO supports Team VICIOUS
BELOWZERO plays in the APPA D4 division
BELOWZERO is Legendary
BELOWZERO is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngage View Post
hey guys so i have had my vicious team edition geo 2 for some while now. only shot about a case and a half through it cuzz of school. and i find it really hard to get used to the blade trigger it comes with. so a few questions....

1. which violent trigger does the geo 2 use? the geo ones, or the ego 10 ones etc.
this?
http://www.prostarpb.com/violentseri...trigger-1.aspx

any ego 10 trigger to my knowledge

2. also i dont really seem to be getting the greatest efficiency with it. about 5 pods..... any idea if its just the fact i havent broken it in yet? or whats up?

not sure, biggest thing is paint to barrel match, and well lubed bolt

3. is the stock dwell on the beast 12.5?

thats what i currently run mine at

thanks alot for now!

MUST STOP GUN BEING A GUN WHORE
FOR ALL YOUR BOBLONG NEEDS PM TIM2THOUSAND4
Field of Dreams
900-999-999
BELOWZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 03:39 PM #3
Uziel Gal
It's not a Geo2, honest..

Uziel Gal donated to help Peyton Trent
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Uziel Gal supports our troops
1. As already stated, the Geo2 takes Ego10 triggers.

2. A better paint to barrel fit (if not good already) will certainly help matters - shooting small paint through a large bore will waste air.

Check if you have excessive blow back up the feed neck. If you do, try changing the bolt tip o-ring.

If the vent hole behind the can o-rings is larger than a pin hole (it should be 0.3mm wide) then that would waste some air.

The back check ball in the solenoid should be clean, undamaged (no nicks or dents) and round in shape. It should also be between 4.00 and 4.10mm optimally - a little larger is fine, but smaller isn't good.

You could try dwell tuning to improve efficiency. After setting your velocity with the stock dwell setting, find the lowest dwell setting that maintains that velocity, without shoot down in rapid fire.

Check the marker, reg, hose, fittings and tank for any leaks, and eliminate them.

Fill the tank slowly to prevent heat build up, and if possible, top the tank up after it cools. If your tank is filled quickly, and gets very hot, you will loose pressure as it cools.

Chances are that if your marker is very new (use wise, if not necessarily with regards to purchase date) then it could well improve with use.

3. Yes. 12.5ms is the stock dwell setting.
Uziel Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 12:42 AM #4
hate_me!_12
glad to be home

hate_me!_12 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
hate_me!_12 supports our troops
hate_me!_12 plays in the APPA beginner division
hate_me!_12 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Shoot more paint and break it in. Mine is still fairly new and everday I use it, it gets smoother and smoother.