Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-21-2010, 08:11 PM #1
chengalanggg

All Black Baikal Drozd BB Gun.177 Caliber w/Mock Suppressor and Extended Barrel+more

I have a Immaculate condition Drozd BB Gun for sell/trade. I had it for about a year but only shot it about 5 times. I bought the gun with the Mock Suppressor and Extended Barrel kit and put them on myself, i cant find the original barrel or the stock to it. What you see in the picture is what you get. The Gun works 100% and there is nothing wrong with it at all. It also comes with an extra clip for the gun that i bought separately for $70 bucks, and since this gun is 1year old that means that the tip of the barrel isnt painted orange, as the newer ones that are shipped to the U.S. have orange tips. This Co2 powered BB Gun shoots metal BBs and it comes from Russia. Here is the info on the gun

Custom Made Drozd Mock Suppressor with Barrel Extension Kit. Increases velocity 100 FPS For a total of 550-600 FPS!

This kit includes:
Drozd BB Gun
Mock Suppressor
15 1/4" Heat Treated Replacement Barrel (increases velocity 100 FPS for a total of nearly 550 FPS!)
ALSO COME WITH AN EXTRA CLIP! That i bought seperately!!

Each Drozd mock suppressor kit is custom made entirely of aircraft grade aluminum. They are then bead blasted to give them a “Tactical” matte finish and black anodized just like a real firearm. In addition, the breech end of the barrel is heat treated to harden it (a MUST when you go full auto using steel BBs). This means the rifling in your new barrel will not wear out from use of steel bb's! The fake suppressor is for looks only. IT DOES NOT ACTUALLY SUPPRESS SOUND WHICH WOULD BE ILLEGAL (but it sure looks cool).

There are three switches on the Drozd bb gun:
-The first powers up the electrical firing mechanism
-The second is for the selection of fire (1 = single shot, 2 = three round burst, 3 = six rounds burst)
-The third switch controls cycle speed ( 300 rds/m, 450 rds/m, 600 rds/m). The pistol style magazine holds 30 BBs at a time and the CO2 cartridge!

With the magazine inserted and the butt stock installed, you have the fit and feel of a military style weapon that shoots BBs for your shooting sports pleasure. ( Stock not included, cant find it )

Gun + Extended Barrel + Mock Suppressor = 332.99 BRAND NEW
Extra Clip = $70 BRAND NEW

Obviously im not asking this for the price, just thought you guys should know. So i dont get any low ball offers.:

I really dont have a price set for it or know what i want to trade it for(mostly looking for paintball stuff but anything else would be fine too). Just offer up. The worst thing i can say is no. Anyways thanks for looking!

If you do decide to buy this Drozd, YOU would Pay first via Paypal. I know i only have 2 Feedback but read them and you will find out that im very legit! I have 1 Feedback for selling my Autococker and 1 for Buying a Dye UL Tip.

For trades you need to ship first and i will send after. ( we can talk this one out because ive never done a trade yet )

Last edited by chengalanggg : 11-21-2010 at 08:18 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-21-2010, 09:03 PM #2
chengalanggg

Anyone?

DP G4 REG FOR SALE! LIKE NEW! Took it off the gun after using the gun 3 times! PM ME with offer