PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-19-2010, 05:18 AM #1
Speedyiam

Speedyiam owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Had such a blast!

Kelowna Twilight Zone (KAOS) really had a blast at BRAWL FOR IT ALL 2010, our roster consisted between bushball and speedball players combined, even though we have never really seen the field together as a team, but it was an experiance that we have never really had! Even though we had lost almost every game we played (except for the last game of the day on sunday) everyone had smiles and such enthusiam through out the whole tourney. Which is what paintball should be all about!

We really thank Mike for putting the tourney on and having such a great venue, and thanks for the reffs as well for being there and making such great judgememt calls!! (Even though it may have not of worked in our favor lol)

And also thanks for all the companies for turning out to make it for the biggest trade show in western canada!!

Last edited by Speedyiam : 11-19-2010 at 06:25 AM.
Speedyiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 09:56 PM #2
Urban Indian (Banned)

The first time I have ever played paintball was this June at Kelowna IPL E3. I had a great time there and got on a team to come play at Blast.

Since this was my second tournament I've ever played I had an amazing time and will definitely going to be putting a team together for next season.

Thanks & Congrats to everyone who helped out and showed up to play.
Urban Indian is offline   Reply With Quote