PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2010, 11:55 PM #1
Blackops_2

Getting back in the game.

I recently had a good friend of mine get into paintball. While i dropped it a few years back, due to being young(no money), noone to play with, and the distance to the course. Now i'm @ ole miss with a course here and from reading decently extensively a good group of paintball players. Sold my gear last summer which was only a spyder/flash (starter gun), with a veiewloader vlocity hopper, and my pods and carrier. Now wanting to really get back into it. Like most people here it is without a doubt my favorite sport. So going to start playing before i jump to the conclusion and buy equipment.

But i like to think ahead, and looking at guns so far i've had a interest in everything from the PMR 10/11, Etek3, and looking at old shockers. Smartparts shocker and impulses are my favorite paintball guns on this earth. So if parts are still out there for smartparts I more than likely would settle on the shocker. Adore that marker. Saddens me they went out of business.

So i guess this is kind of an introduction and so on type thing. Any tips of getting involved with a group to start playing again would be appreciated.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-18-2010, 11:58 PM #2
TheColorCute
I made this for you!

Annual Supporting Member
TheColorCute is a Moderator
TheColorCute is a Paintball photographer
TheColorCute owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
TheColorCute supports Team VICIOUS
TheColorCute supports Sherwood Forest
Welcome back to the sport!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolder View Post
Rule #6: No introduction threads. We're always happy to get new members, but the first time you make a legitimate post is the appropriate place to introduce yourself. Just saying hi clutters up the front page, and makes it more difficult for others to find the information they're looking for.
Please refer to this thread to read more about the New Player Help forum rules.

If you wish to introduce yourself, you can do so in the New Player Forum Introduction Thread.

Thanks
Originally posted by x420psykoticx: ""business casual" to me means a gold mini skirt and a see through haltertop"
Regal Ego11
Gloss Blood Red Dye NT

Last edited by TheColorCute : 11-19-2010 at 12:04 AM.
Closed Thread