PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-29-2013, 11:27 PM #1
Illegal Smile

Stolen Paintball Equipment (w/ pics)

I have a favor to ask. My apartment was recently vandalized and the only things the thieves had time to grab was my gear bag, extra guns, full shocker setup, and antique pistol. Luckily, they're dumbsh**s so they didn't grab either spare eigenbolt, since those are worth their weight in gold.

Anyway, I doubt the equipment will show up on here but if it does, here are pics of my shocker setup and specs of all the other stolen equipment. Like many of you, my gun was fully customized and took a lot of work and time to put together all the pieces over the years. It wasn't the prettiest, but it was a real workhorse (when it worked haha).

Ninja 45/45
Dust black DM3 (no reg)
Gloss black DM5 with UL frame and CP sling trigger (no reg or LPR)
Well equipped gloss black 05 Cyborg (no reg)
Gloss black SFT body
Old matchstick kit
Gloss black UL barrel
Freak barrel
Proflex
Dye Navigator top half

Raw shockteck NXT body with black shockteck feedneck, olive regular NXT frame, black dynasty reg asa, black gladiator reg, CP on/off, Virtue redefined, aluminum eigenbolt, matchstik barrel, rotor, Nitro Duck 68/45 with legionair reg

It's a unique setup so if anyone sees it floating around on BST or at their field, feel free to shoot me a PM and maybe this can be resolved.

"But I hate the spread of misinformation. I nearly break out into hives when I hear people call nitrogen nitrous or claim their 16 inch Freak barrel shoots further than a 14 inch Freak." - Gisgo09
Illegal Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-10-2013, 10:52 PM #2
Joe Gouge

Send some pics of the dm3 to me please or if u have specifics about it. 1 (541) 680-8629
Joe Gouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 07:45 AM #3
tystick

If you haven't already I would also post a thread in the theft reports. You might get a hit there.
tystick is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups