PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-04-2013, 08:38 PM #1
txpaintballa

Texas Paintball Scrimmage Day!

Texas Paintball will be hosting a day for teams to come out and scrimmage against each other on the nicest airball field in Texas! We will be hosting this on the 17th of February (a Sunday) in order to prepare teams for the SCPA Tournament in Houston and Texas Paintball's own 5 man on the 3rd of March.
Entry is $8 a person (includes all day air) and paint will be $55 dollars for a case of Premium Gold. We will start about 10:00 in the morning and go till 5:00 p.m.
We will run this like the first round of most tournaments, round robin style. We are going to make this as organized as possible, so please, if your team plans on coming out, PM me on here or email me at scottld@earthlink.net with your team name. If you have any other questions you can contact there too.
If you have less than 5 people but still want to get some games in, contact me and I'll try to set you up with other people that don't have full teams.
I will try to post the layout closer to the 17th. Expect it to be either the SCPA Houston Closer layout or it will be the layout for the Texas Paintball 5 man tournament.
txpaintballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-17-2013, 09:16 PM #2
Sinister1983
BooSTIn

Sinister1983 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Sinister1983 plays in the APPA D5 division
I just wanted to give a shout out to the TXPB crew for the hospitality they showed us during this scrim. You guys were top notch on and off the field and I/we (Austin Illusion) look forward to many more of these as well as the actual tourney. Also a shout out to the gun tech who fixed my marker. Next time I come out I will have 6 green bottles with your name on them. If at all possible can you PM me contact info for Travis so I can place a jersey order this Saturday.

Regards,
Aaron

SPONSORS:
Outlaw Paintball | Pbrack | Virtue | Exalt | G Ahrens Photography | Yates Brothers Motor Company, Inc
Sinister1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups