Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-14-2010, 05:53 PM #43
EPAPressure
Jobs are for immigrants

Anzrul, are you in the USMC or the USCODA (United states call of duty association)
EPAPressure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-14-2010, 08:19 PM #44
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce

SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by EPAPressure View Post
Anzrul, are you in the USMC or the USCODA (United states call of duty association)
I'm the ****ing president. Prestige 1 lvl 31 as I type this.
Matching making is way broken though.

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 09:07 PM #45
Viper37
**** the C.S.A.

has been a member for 10 years
Viper37 helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
Junior in high school right now. Usmc or army
If you have to ask that question, you aren't ready to join either.
Originally posted by Mr.jon: "god viper is raping you guys with the comebacks, not even kidding."
Originally posted by kfresh: "car companys do not intentionally put parts on that will brake"
Viper37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 10:21 PM #46
JackH (Banned)
13/f/cali

JackH supports Team VICIOUS
JackH is for the Gunfight
JackH supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anzrul View Post
*Warning, if you aren't in the Marines this might piss you off*
I'm in the Marines, I have several friends in the Army. The difference between the two mostly boils down to this: money, training, comraderie.

Money: I have to buy every pair of boots, utilities, ribbons, medals, you get the point. Pretty much what you don't pay for (unless you lose it, and in more way that one) is serialized gear (gear you have to give back to the government). When I was explaining to a Soldier in the airport that I had just spent a small fortune getting new utilities and boots for my next deployment he said, "You have to pay for that stuff. We always just go down to supply and get it." Yes, all military get paid the same, but we all don't get to spend the same.

Training: The Army has a good bit of money to throw around for pretty much anything, this includes training. In the Army you will get the most up to date training that can be provided by our government. However, the Army is much larger than the Marines and trying to get them all on the same training program will not happen. This can cause some problems. But I think the biggest differense is this: because the Marines have to "improvise, adapt, and over come" it prepares us better, since you aren't going to find any "optimal" environment in war. Plus, in the Marines by the time you get overseas the Corps has done such a good job in pissing you off all you want to do is kill somebody. My dad (Vietnam Veteran) said that's actually what the training is intended to do, lol. Marines are ment to fight and that is what you are trained to do. Other differences you will see. The Army will paint "USMC" on there patrol vehicles to avoid taking contact from the enemy, the Marines will wear the Army's brown jump suits on a combat partol to draw enemy contact. This is another of those examples that you will just have to take away what you will from it.

In reference to the bold section of your masterpiece here;

We aren't allowed to paint our vehicles, period. Not to mention no one is going to paint "USMC" on a vehicle... not even Marines...and especially to avoid enemy contact, we surprisingly want to fight too... just like the Marine Corps. The only Marines that rate wearing flight suits are tankers.... and we're not allowed to wear flight suits in country anymore anyway..

Last we have Comraderie: The comraderie in the Marines is simply better. You might not think much of that right now, but when you have somebody shooting at you and you need to break cover to close with and kill the guy, I bet you'll be more likely to do it if you know that the guy beside you, doing it with you will risk his life to save you if you get hit. You'll find out real quick-like that you also will do the same. I can tell you that this doesn't just go for Marines to each other. Marines will do this to save somebody from any other branch as well. I can't make any claims to know why the Army's comraderie doesn't match our own, just that it doesn't.

I know that this is going to piss some people off, but this is what I have personally seen. For those of you who are upset about what I put up here, don't come and start complaining at me (I'm a junior Marine, my schedule is pretty much full up on those appointments for the next 3 years). Instead take my father's advice: "If you get told you need to fix something, or to do something in general you don't want to to, fix the problem first and then complain about. That way, you can complain and not be the one whose ****ed up."
You're a perfect example of WHY I hate motarded enlisted Marines. You're all a bunch of whiners with a Napoleon complex that think you have to prove you're better then everyone.

You talk about camaraderie (a word you cant spell by the way) and how evidently in the Army we leave our buddies to die because we're selfish. Get off your soapbox you piece of ****. I've lost several soldiers under my command overseas and would willingly give my life to bring those 18 year old "men" back.

That uneducated bull**** post you made proves to me without a doubt that you're either 1. Not in the service or 2. You're not a 0311 like you claim and you've never been deployed. If you are what you say you are, then please get the hell out of my military, because I've been here a hell of a lot longer then you, seen a hell of a lot more then you, and have a hell of a lot more hair on my chest, and will continue to be here long after you're gone.

Mother ****ing Ghostrider out.
JackH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 10:47 PM #47
kida2
To The Strongest

kida2 is a Supporting Member
I love you Jack.
I want to rage against the world. I want to beat it into submission. I want it to see the hate in my eyes, to feel the rage pouring out of me in blow after blow delivered in a fury that could only be fueled by insanity. I want to shake it so violently that it's afraid it may break and I want to scream with such primal ferocity that it reaches back into the darkest parts of an age when men cowered in caves at the sound of demons. Then, after the wave has subsided and I let go I want to watch it slump into a broken mass, whimpering. When the word "why?" crosses it's bloody swollen lips the only reply that will come is "yes... why?".
kida2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 02:03 AM #48
the other one
World Peace

the other one supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by kida2 View Post
I love you Jack.
dot.

I blog.
the other one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:18 AM #49
mavLP
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackH View Post
You're a perfect example of WHY I hate motarded enlisted Marines. You're all a bunch of whiners with a Napoleon complex that think you have to prove you're better then everyone.

You talk about camaraderie (a word you cant spell by the way) and how evidently in the Army we leave our buddies to die because we're selfish. Get off your soapbox you piece of ****. I've lost several soldiers under my command overseas and would willingly give my life to bring those 18 year old "men" back.

That uneducated bull**** post you made proves to me without a doubt that you're either 1. Not in the service or 2. You're not a 0311 like you claim and you've never been deployed. If you are what you say you are, then please get the hell out of my military, because I've been here a hell of a lot longer then you, seen a hell of a lot more then you, and have a hell of a lot more hair on my chest, and will continue to be here long after you're gone.

is it bad that u make me hard when i read this?
mavLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:52 AM #50
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce

Shows over mother ****ers. /hitgirl

G.S.P
Old 11-15-2010, 02:47 PM #51
DyePaintballer2k11
Greek, I am it

DyePaintballer2k11 helped look for balloons
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavLP View Post
is it bad that u make me hard when i read this?
I'm hard that you are hard that the posts makes you hard because it makes me hard while we are both hard.

BAM.

USAF
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.
And the machine is bleeding to death.
DyePaintballer2k11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 03:43 PM #52
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyePaintballer2k11 View Post
I'm hard that you are hard that the posts makes you hard because it makes me hard while we are both hard.

BAM.
which in turn makes you both gay because 'no homo' was not stated.

G.S.P
Old 11-15-2010, 03:58 PM #53
DyePaintballer2k11
Greek, I am it

DyePaintballer2k11 helped look for balloons
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperForce-Duffek View Post
DON'T ASK DON'T TELL IS OBSOLETE. YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.

We have room for one more...?

USAF
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.
And the machine is bleeding to death.
DyePaintballer2k11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:03 PM #54
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Quote:
Saying "no homo" is gay. If you get questioned, you say, "What? It is just 2 bros xyzing."
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:34 PM #55
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce

I think you're on to something. Think we can start a new trend?

G.S.P
Old 11-17-2010, 05:48 PM #56
udflyer2

lol im in the AF and we dont even have this kind of dip**** ignorance. Since Im wearing flight suits and not a pilot I must be trying to copy the Army so I can see combat
udflyer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:03 PM #57
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

ProtoBaller1991 donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackH View Post

that made me want to start clapping.. but im in class =/
My Instagram
ProtoBaller1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:06 PM #58
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Quote:
I think you're on to something. Think we can start a new trend?
Trust me, brother, I am already working on it.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:17 PM #59
kida2
To The Strongest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoBaller1991 View Post
that made me want to start clapping.. but im in class =/
Why are you surfing the Nation in class? Shouldn't you be learning?
I want to rage against the world. I want to beat it into submission. I want it to see the hate in my eyes, to feel the rage pouring out of me in blow after blow delivered in a fury that could only be fueled by insanity. I want to shake it so violently that it's afraid it may break and I want to scream with such primal ferocity that it reaches back into the darkest parts of an age when men cowered in caves at the sound of demons. Then, after the wave has subsided and I let go I want to watch it slump into a broken mass, whimpering. When the word "why?" crosses it's bloody swollen lips the only reply that will come is "yes... why?".
Old 11-30-2010, 08:10 PM #60
EPAPressure
Jobs are for immigrants

Quote:
Originally Posted by kida2 View Post
Why are you surfing the Nation in class? Shouldn't you be learning?
Learning is overrated, look at Albert Einstein, had all that knowledge, now, dead.

EPAPressure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:34 PM #61
kida2
To The Strongest

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPAPressure View Post
Learning is overrated, look at Albert Einstein, had all that knowledge, now, dead.

So... everything is overrated except ****ing? I mean in theory ****ing is the only thing that will keep a part of you alive after you are dead.
Old 11-30-2010, 08:42 PM #62
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.

/thread
Old 11-30-2010, 08:45 PM #63
kida2
To The Strongest

That settles it... I'm joining the Marines so I can fight lava golems.