TargetIndy
Electrifying

Annual Supporting Member
TargetIndy is a founding member
TargetIndy is BST Legit
TargetIndy is an Ultimate field/store owner
TargetIndy is Immortal
Nearby Events

Have an event in another state that you'd like to let people know about? This is the thread to do it in.

The Rules
This thread is something new we're trying out. Do not abuse the rules of this thread, or the forum in general.
  1. The events listed in this thread must be in a state adjacent to this one. That means the two states share a border. No exceptions.
  2. You must link to a PbNation thread about the event. If you do not have a thread, create one before posting in this thread. The thread must be in the state forum where the event is being held.
  3. You are limited to one post (in this thread) per event.
  4. Do not use any text tricks to attract attention to your post. This includes, but is not limited to: Unnecessary text, ASCII characters, and text formatting. Your post should appear in the same format as the sample post shown here.

How To Format Your Post
You must follow this format. If you do not follow this format, your post may be edited or removed without warning.
  • Date -- City and State
  • Name Of Event
  • Location of event
  • Link to thread

No other info should be included. Users will find the rest of the details about the event by clicking on the link to your thread. By keeping the information simple, it will be easier for users to find events that they might be interested in. Think of this as a calendar of events.

DoctorOring.com -- O-ring kits for baller's on a budget!
3 rebuilds $4.95 -- Boxed kits from $9.95

Paintball Indiana -- Indianapolis's Oldest Outdoor Paintball Field
TargetIndy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-24-2014, 10:27 AM #2
pound
Avid Death Squad

Annual Supporting Member
pound donated to help Peyton Trent
pound supports Team VICIOUS
pound supports Bob Gurnsey
pound posts videos on PbNation
pound is Boss
pound supports Empire

REGISTER HERE!!

Hey guys! I'm happy to announce that Avid Extreme Sports is letting me bring The Road to Stalingrad to Avid Extreme Sports Park! Those of you that have played in the past know it's a fun game and it only gets better every time we host it. We've made some great changes to the park that I know you will enjoy (no more scary trailer with bathrooms from the "Saw" movies...lol).

For the first time in the history of this beloved game, we have online registration site that will allow you to not only conveniently register for the game, but will also allow you to complete an online waiver AND choose what side you want to be on! It's not only convenient, IT'S A TIME SAVER! I'm very excited about this new feature! Just go to the registration page and get signed up today!

Be sure to take advantage of the Early Bird registration. It ends February 28th. Early Birds get put into an exclusive drawing to win a TM-7.

***PAINT QUANTITY DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE***

There will be prizes (of course!), free camping and parking, and always good times.

Please feel free to throw up any questions on here, or you can just PM me or Pound.

We look forward to seeing you out there for a great game!
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 02:21 PM #3
tantrum806

Tournament Lubbock tx

D5 - 3-Man Race to 2
D4 - 4-Man Race to 3
Beginners Division

Sunday, February 23, 2014 Lubbock, Texas Modified PSP Rules apply
Field opens at 8:00am
Captain meeting at 8:45am
First game at 9:00am

D5 (cap of 10 Teams)​​$150 per team if entered by February 10 ​​​​
$175 per team if entered February 17 ​​​​
$200 per team if entered on day of event (Each team is allowed 1 D4 ranked player)
Virture & GI products for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place teams

D4 (cap of 8 teams)​​$200 per team if entered by February 10
​​​​$225 per team if entered February 17 ​​​​
$250 per team if entered on day of event (Each team is allowed 1 D3 ranked player) Cash Prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place teams (100% of entry fees will go towards cash prizes)

Beginner Division (3Man)​​$30 per team ​​​​Trophies & bragging rights for 1st – 3rd place

Each division can only roster 1 substitute

For information or to enter contact Doug Bryant (806) 470-1334
tantrum806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 06:11 PM #4
**GP**
G.I. Sportz

Annual Supporting Member
**GP** works for a Paintball manufacturer
**GP** plays in the PSP
**GP** owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
**GP** is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
**GP** is Boss
2014 STAR SERIES DALLAS CUP June 28/29 at Cousins Paintball Dallas. 4 man RaceTo-2 event over $4000 in Prizes GUARANTEED!

Check out the link:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4162225

G.I. Sportz sweeps the 2013 PRO divisions at World Cup. X-Factor, Impact and Heat 1st 2nd and 3rd!!
G.I. Sportz the
"Unfair Advantage"

G.I. Sportz Imperial paintballs the "UNFAIR ADVANTAGE"
**GP** is offline   Reply With Quote