Annual Supporting Member
reaper_6 is BST Trusted
reaper_6 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
reaper_6 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
reaper_6 plays in the APPA D5 division
reaper_6 supports DLX Technology
reaper_6 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
D4/5 Teams Near Sierra Vista

Are any team near or in vicinity of Sierra Vista?

reaper_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-20-2014, 11:52 PM #2
anarchyamp

anarchyamp owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
anarchyamp has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
anarchyamp supports Empire
Yes! That would be our team Mudd Hills Paintball! DRAXX is our team lead, so you will want to talk to him
http://www.muddhillspaintball.tk/
https://www.facebook.com/Muddhills

*AMP*
anarchyamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 08:56 PM #3
WhatisAGG?

No.. There isn't. There's absolutely no tournament level organizations in Southern Arizona. It's sad to see to be honest. Phoenix is your best bet. I made a trip to Fort Adobe Paintball and it felt like home again.
WhatisAGG? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 12:03 PM #4
DRAXX
www.muddhillspaintball.tk

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatisAGG? View Post
No.. There isn't. There's absolutely no tournament level organizations in Southern Arizona. It's sad to see to be honest. Phoenix is your best bet. I made a trip to Fort Adobe Paintball and it felt like home again.

Ehmm... yeah, there is. Voltage runs out of Tucson, and they actually go to phoenix every once and a while and grind with the other teams and do quite well. They also play at DP when their air field is up. Please don't spout out mis-informed BS without knowing the truth.

MH also has decent fields to practice on in the event that he can't go to DP or Phx. This gentleman is PCS'ing to Ft. Huachuca, AZ - next to SV. That's why he's inquiring.

- BEST.
Old 07-25-2014, 09:22 PM #5
WhatisAGG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAXX View Post
Ehmm... yeah, there is. Voltage runs out of Tucson, and they actually go to phoenix every once and a while and grind with the other teams and do quite well. They also play at DP when their air field is up. Please don't spout out mis-informed BS without knowing the truth.

MH also has decent fields to practice on in the event that he can't go to DP or Phx. This gentleman is PCS'ing to Ft. Huachuca, AZ - next to SV. That's why he's inquiring.

- BEST.
I think we have different definitions of the term "team", versus a group of guys that play in the desert. No offense to Muddhills, I'm sure things would be different if we had better resources here in Southern Arizona. The only teams to come out of Tucson and surrounding areas that actually made a name for themselves were Sniper Force and Ghetto Smurfs, which by the way produced one of Ironmen's best players, Alex Rodriguez. I'll give Hellscats and others (DPF) along the way credit for taking a whack at PSP. The only team Voltage I know is a sister team with Chicago Aftershock. I'm sorry but I've kept up a little with the southwest while I was gone. It peaked when AZPPL (SWPPL) was still around. If you could provide a link to Team Voltage, that would be great.
WhatisAGG? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 02:56 PM #6
DRAXX
www.muddhillspaintball.tk

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatisAGG? View Post
I think we have different definitions of the term "team", versus a group of guys that play in the desert. No offense to Muddhills, I'm sure things would be different if we had better resources here in Southern Arizona. The only teams to come out of Tucson and surrounding areas that actually made a name for themselves were Sniper Force and Ghetto Smurfs, which by the way produced one of Ironmen's best players, Alex Rodriguez. I'll give Hellscats and others (DPF) along the way credit for taking a whack at PSP. The only team Voltage I know is a sister team with Chicago Aftershock. I'm sorry but I've kept up a little with the southwest while I was gone. It peaked when AZPPL (SWPPL) was still around. If you could provide a link to Team Voltage, that would be great.
contact this guy: https://www.facebook.com/eric.gonzales.50951?fref=ufi

he's one of the head admins with Voltage. They're always looking for new talent. If you're local to pima county, they do quite well. We're having an event this sunday - a shin-dig so to speak. You should stop by and check it out.

Voltage does go to Phx a lot, and competes in cali (WCPPL, etc.) on occasion.