Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2010, 10:00 PM #22
bdare
NOR*CAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by canemaster
Yea and that's pretty stupid.
I wish he took your gun so maybe you would be a little more upset and proactive about a CAUGHT-REDHANDED-THIEF!
I actually asked the owner later in the day why the guy was still there. All shed say was it was a tough decision. It was the first and the last time I'll ever play there. Believe mw when I say I was not cool with it!
GA 68/45
Halo V35 w/rip
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-31-2010, 10:42 PM #23
Webers Extreme Crew
Webers CRU

Webers Extreme Crew owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Webers Extreme Crew is for the Gunfight
Seeing that it is just a pod i would not Press Charges i would make HIM give it back to u then Ban him From My field and let it be the end of it now a Gun is a whole DIffrent Story

Offical Voice of Webers
Troy, Texas (Exit 308)(254) 938-0415
Old 10-31-2010, 11:11 PM #24
txshocker
"Why so serious"

txshocker is BST Trusted
txshocker owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
txshocker supports Team VICIOUS
oh that sux....you were delayed! If i see you looking over my bag im going to ask you if you lost something cause thats my bag your looking in!
Old 10-31-2010, 11:19 PM #25
wildbill2881

something that dont cost much perma-ban no doubt anything over a 100 cops should be called that should be the way all fields should be first off a thief will never spend much he is there to steal faggit thiefs cant stand them
Old 11-01-2010, 10:43 AM #26
mjshotty
Mikey... he likes it

I can tell you first hand (watched it happen) that one of the owners here in SA, when notified of theft, will lock everybody in until the person's found out (searching cars, bags, whatever it takes). Thief is perma-banned from the field and he gives the gear owner option to press charges before releasing the thief.
Old 11-01-2010, 12:12 PM #27
reese_tigert07

reese_tigert07 plays in the PSP
reese_tigert07 is an NCPA player
Pretty sure a lynching should ensue.
Old 11-01-2010, 12:36 PM #28
shocker_chris13
el diablo

shocker_chris13 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by reese_tigert07 View Post

Swamp Chickenz
B.C.I.T
Old 11-01-2010, 01:32 PM #29
onlinepie
Matt@FPS-Photography.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by reese_tigert07 View Post
I woulda helped you, think thus happened saturday

you know why they call it an xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away
Old 11-01-2010, 02:58 PM #30
ElDiablo316
The Fighting Chicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdare View Post
The owner was there. I told them right away and even asked 30 minutes later why the guy was still there and allowed to play.

I was there and yes you did approach the owner who went over to talk to that person right away

Quote:
I really didn't come here to rant. If that were my point I would have come on here blasting the field and the owner. I was honestly just curios what other honest players think should happen to someone who is caught reaching into someones bag and taking something that doesnt belong to them.

I have no reason to lie about what I saw happen. The fact is the guy got caught and was trying to lie to get out of it. I watched him stand over my bag and eye ball it's contents before reaching in, taking the pod then walking away.

I had no intention of mentioning the field or the owner... Honestly. Ive already mentioned I understood the tough position she was in. She was very nice. She checked with me several times after the event and offered to let me keep my gear inside.
So as you stood by your bag some random man took a pod outa your bag infront of you then gave it back to you??

[/Quote ] I actually asked the owner later in the day why the guy was still there. All shed say was it was a tough decision. It was the first and the last time I'll ever play there. Believe mw when I say I was not cool with it![/quote]

If you were not "cool with it" why did you not get a refund and leave?

You said in a earlier post she was very nice..but you still blame her?

The whole problem was and is that it was your word aginst his..he did not even have the pod in question..you did.
The man was there with a group in which he paid over $400 to play paintball with rental equipment for his group...iam not saying he did not take a pod but you have to admit to pay that kind of money and to take a pod out your bag seems strange.

the man did say that he picked up a pod off of the table, but when you said it was your he returned it...how close were you when he got it?/ and I do believe that it was not your first time at this field...you were on the nation last year blasting Official paintball games of Texas and some of the regular players there, where you said you were only playing at FORT from then on.

I hate a thief, and what ever they get --they deserve it---but in this case the man had several witness saying he did not go in you bag, not all of the were in his group (most were) I think what happend here was a little what you said and some of what he said and the owner could not sic the cops on him over a pod and just your word vs his...if he did go into you bag you learned a couple of lessons...# 1 seeing someone "eyeball" your bag , it is time to move your stuff or lock it in a car...# 2 you see a person in your bag..kick the crap outa him, don't run tell it and expect them to take just your word...when you have NO PROOF!

this sucks all the way around but really can anyone honestly say that they want a field owner to come and harrass them and accuse them of a crime & ban them with out ANY thing other than a disgruntled paintball players accusations?

Since the guy "took" your pod , you called him out here on the nation, even tho there is no way he reads this stuff...but to try to get everyone to dump on the owner in a public thread because you did not get the result you wanted....lets just say that was a "not cool" thing to do.

best of luck to you at the new field you pick to play at

www.Draxxus.com
Old 11-01-2010, 03:07 PM #31
shocker_chris13
el diablo

shocker_chris13 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
i REALLY agree with this guy ^^^

Swamp Chickenz
B.C.I.T
Old 11-01-2010, 03:18 PM #32
LiCiD187
REPRESENT *$*903*$*

has been a member for 10 years
hmm and the plot thickens. im sure he'll be back at fort anyways. If you keep this up then your gonna run out of fields to play at lol
-2005- Smart Parts Factory Team - D2 Xball
-2006- S.A. Dogs - D2 Xball
-2011- free agent
Old 11-01-2010, 03:19 PM #33
LiCiD187
REPRESENT *$*903*$*

has been a member for 10 years
Also, Susie must be doing something right, her field has been there for almost 10 years.
-2005- Smart Parts Factory Team - D2 Xball
-2006- S.A. Dogs - D2 Xball
-2011- free agent
Old 11-01-2010, 03:32 PM #34
bdare
NOR*CAL

Not sure I understand where you guys are coming from.

First, this abosolutlely was my first time playing at Fort. I have no reason to lie about this or any other details here.

I'll try to explain this again.... I was standing outside of the "covered" area where my bag was. There was only one other person who was sitting at the table with me. Therefore, it got my attention when someone who was with a group at the opposite end of the staging area walked in set his gun down at the end of the table where my things were. I was NOT right next to him at this time. I was behind the table on the left side of the covered area watching him.

Immediately after he took it and tried to walk away all sly I confronted him and asked if I could have it back.

He claimed it was on the ground. LIE.

Also, he told me himslef he paid $200 for he and his kids to play. Why doesn't he have a pod? Maybe because they don't sell them at the field and he realized he wanted one to help reload his marker on the field. How did he get $200? Was it cash or credit? You dont' know that and neither do I. Does it matter? The guy is a theif.

Why do I blame the owner? For the same reason other people in this thread do. IMO the owner was afraid of losing the $200 the thief spent rather than the future revenue from me or others who don't want to play at a field that grants refuge to thieves.

Yeah... the owner went and talked to the guy. Big deal. I'm sure he was scared. The kid who was playing at my table actually played a few games after the event with the guy. What did the kid tell me the thief was telling him...

"You're Mexican too bro. Why didn't you help me out?"
"That's just how we do things. It's ok to take stuff from other people"

Now... I can't verify weather those statements came from his mouth or not... but do I doubt it? Nope. This was a GROWN man with kids. If he hasn't learned not to steal by now then he never will. Chances are my tax dollars will pay for an overnight stay at a prision for him and his bey bey kids.

Severall witnesses? Sorry. Now you are starting rumors. There was JUST the one kid at the table and he wasn't even facing in the direction of the theif. No one else saw anything.

I'm pretty sure I haven't dumped on anyone at this point except to say I don't agree with how things were handled. I had no reason to make up any of the details I've stated here. Others here as well as in the field owners forum all agree this fool should have got the boot. I'm simply stating I will no longer give my money to a field that harbours thieves.
GA 68/45
Halo V35 w/rip
Old 11-01-2010, 03:35 PM #35
bdare
NOR*CAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jefe GIP View Post
If the the guy didn't take it, or even if he did(burden of proof) he can come at you for Libel and Slander just because of this thread.
FYI if you are gonna call somebody a thief, or try tarnish his credit in a forum were he might visit, or a friend of his might visit. You should expect to catch a lawsuit, or at least an A@@ beating at the minimum. Be-careful how you handle stuff.
Jefe, slander or defemation can only be claimed if a person makes un-true statements.
GA 68/45
Halo V35 w/rip
Old 11-01-2010, 03:35 PM #36
bdare
NOR*CAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiCiD187 View Post
hmm and the plot thickens. im sure he'll be back at fort anyways. If you keep this up then your gonna run out of fields to play at lol
I have a great relationship with Colin from Official Paintball. No problems here.
GA 68/45
Halo V35 w/rip
Old 11-01-2010, 03:38 PM #37
Shawn_Savage
RUSHian Mob

Annual Supporting Member
Shawn_Savage plays in the PSP
Shawn_Savage plays in the APPA D4 division
Shawn_Savage is Legendary
Quote:
Yeah... the owner went and talked to the guy. Big deal. I'm sure he was scared. The kid who was playing at my table actually played a few games after the event with the guy. What did the kid tell me the thief was telling him...

"You're Mexican too bro. Why didn't you help me out?"
"That's just how we do things. It's ok to take stuff from other people"
Ok, I thought there was some credibility in this thread up until right about here. This seems just a slight bit preposterous, wouldn't you say? You've kept that information for 2 pages and have decided to drop more details now that the other side has spoken up too?

I'm not saying either which way about the situation but the quoted portion above looks awfully fabricated.

If I post in your sale thread I am trying to close a deal as fast as possible. If you delay, I move on.
Picked best team 2011 by NTex PBreview
Picked best reps of Texas 2012 by NTex PBreview
Old 11-01-2010, 03:40 PM #38
bdare
NOR*CAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn_Savage View Post
Ok, I thought there was some credibility in this thread up until right about here. This seems just a slight bit preposterous, wouldn't you say? You've kept that information for 2 pages and have decided to drop more details now that the other side has spoken up too?

I'm not saying either which way about the situation but the quoted portion above looks awfully fabricated.
Never stated it cause it's hearsay. And completely irrelevant to the original purpose of this thread.

Why is the victim being attacked here?
GA 68/45
Halo V35 w/rip
Old 11-01-2010, 03:45 PM #39
Shawn_Savage
RUSHian Mob

Annual Supporting Member
Because the victim is playing the role of victim like a girl crying rape after the frat party she blacked out at.

Everyone empathized at first but you kept pushing for more sympathy or something and details start coming out, changing here and there.

We know the story, it was wrong. We can just leave well enough alone. It's already over and done with.

If I post in your sale thread I am trying to close a deal as fast as possible. If you delay, I move on.
Old 11-01-2010, 03:48 PM #40
bdare
NOR*CAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn_Savage View Post
Because the victim is playing the role of victim like a girl crying rape after the frat party she blacked out at.

Everyone empathized at first but you kept pushing for more sympathy or something and details start coming out, changing here and there.

We know the story, it was wrong. We can just leave well enough alone. It's already over and done with.
Seriously? I'm not pushing for sympathy nor am I looking for any. I'm only replying to people's questions about the incedent or when they publish false statements about what happen.

My point? Theives should be delt with.
GA 68/45
Halo V35 w/rip
Old 11-01-2010, 04:02 PM #41
Shawn_Savage
RUSHian Mob

Annual Supporting Member
This is starting to become a job for Jonboy lol.

You have made all possible claims, we've read all of them. It was handled, for better or for worse is not something we can make a clear judgement on. There's not much else for anyone to say. No one likes theives, we've agreed.

Old 11-01-2010, 05:00 PM #42
El Jefe GIP
#wonworldcup

El Jefe GIP plays in the PSP
El Jefe GIP plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Jefe, slander or defemation can only be claimed if a person makes un-true statements.

Actually, it would only be libel(written). The only way it can be beat is by documentation that backs your statement proving he is a thief.
If the guy did not "take" the pod he is not a thief. I.e. un-true statement. Was he convicted as a thief? Were charges brought? Take it from somebody that has had libel brought against them. Just saying be careful.
Closed Thread