Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 11-29-2010, 04:47 PM #106
Empire686
Andre' the pretender

Empire686 is playing at Living Legends V
Empire686 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Empire686 plays in the APPA D5 division
are you gonna start playing again mag or what ?
Advertisement
Old 11-29-2010, 05:36 PM #107
DRAGONHEART (Banned)

e-mag, u f@g.ive been trying to get ahold of u to come play and u keep doggin me,whats up u dont find me sexy anymore or what

listen up nigg@, wed the 8th at ded-eye
DRAGONHEART is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:09 PM #108
CAOL_98
Ego User

CAOL_98 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CAOL_98 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
I don't know if you guys really care or not, but I just read that Joy Division is done. It actually made me a bit sad because for as long as I've been playing paintball, Joy Division and Angel have been a pretty big staple in the paintball community as far as Pro-Divisions go. Sad to see such a great team fizzle and die. I missed seeing them play in the states after the Dynasty debocal...oh well...life goes on, much did Dynasty after Ollie...great to see the changes, but kind of heartbreaking when you think back to how fantastic the world was with everything in it's place.

"This sport transcends all expectations. I thank God for this gift and the friends I have made playing."
CAOL_98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:34 PM #109
DRAGONHEART (Banned)

r.i.p joy
Old 12-02-2010, 03:45 PM #110
DRAGONHEART (Banned)

hey
u guys seen the ded eye $ increase?
post up in the ded eye thread if u call shananigins on this so he changes his mind before its too late
Old 12-02-2010, 04:37 PM #111
BigDaddyT75
Biased Aliens be suckin!

Annual Supporting Member
BigDaddyT75 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
BigDaddyT75 supports our troops
BigDaddyT75 supports DLX Technology
BigDaddyT75 supports Empire
Not cool guys! Make sure you express your opinions. This is not a good idea at this time for him. He needs to get more steady players and offer more than a roof. I have loved playing out there so I don't want to see it go bad.

N.F.A. crew

Luxe 2.0 Dust Teal/Gloss Black
Geo 3.1 Midnight/Lime
GI Victus Olive/Khaki
Alias Timmay! Gloss Black/Gloss Red
BigDaddyT75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 05:32 PM #112
DRAGONHEART (Banned)

T, ur a badass.
i loved ur post to ded eye, u r spot on ace.
Old 12-02-2010, 07:41 PM #113
wyomingballer
THE KAT

wyomingballer supports DLX Technology
so sad
Old 12-02-2010, 08:49 PM #114
BigDaddyT75
Biased Aliens be suckin!

Annual Supporting Member
No problem GUNZ! I am pissed. It just seems everytime someone in this area has the fortune of opening a field they just try to get too big too fast and don't get a solid base to back them. Field owners have to know that they can't make a living off a field alone. Maybe someday paintball will be strong enough to support a pro field. But not anytime soon. Baby steps, not granduer and greed from the get go. Son of a b!tch I am rambling again. Just frustrated guys. Why can't one of us hit the lotto and do it right? The way a actual player would want it.

N.F.A. crew

Geo 3.1 Midnight/Lime
GI Victus Olive/Khaki

Last edited by BigDaddyT75 : 12-02-2010 at 10:58 PM.
Old 12-02-2010, 09:04 PM #115
Lazarusrat

Lazarusrat owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
I really hate the idea of not playing all winter but I'm not going to support local if that's the way it is. I would rather try and work out a mass CO run for a weekend or something.
Lazarusrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:06 PM #116
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

has been a member for 10 years
$20 is too much for that field. I appreciate everything that Robert has done thus far for the local paintballers but $20 for a field without air, and other ammenities is too much. Like I said before, I love playing and I am addicted to paintball like a crack addict is addicted to crack. I need to play, and I need to play often.
rottensquad07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:27 PM #117
N.F.A.-NEWT

N.F.A.-NEWT owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
N.F.A.-NEWT owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Im trying T!!! Send my daughter money for lotto tickes all the time!! I know im not a steady player. But I can't pay that much for the boys and me everytime!!
N.F.A.-NEWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 10:41 AM #118
BigDaddyT75
Biased Aliens be suckin!

Annual Supporting Member
Looks like Deadeye is digging their heels in. He changed up his whole website virtually eliminating all things to do with us tourny players. Told you this guy doesn't like outside input. Oh well, I have been playing for 12 years and every one of those years I had to take the winter off. Guess it is nothing new. It actually gives me time to save money for new gear and paint prices. At least I will get to shoot real paint again. Not that wobbly *** Walmart SH!T. This just gives me more incentive to get Glenrock rebuilt and flourishing again. Start thinking of ideas to present to Glenrock and shoot for February or March to present a proposal. Plus, we now Have Timmy's field in Douglas and I haven't played in Gillette for a long time. We have lots of options still.

N.F.A. crew

Geo 3.1 Midnight/Lime
GI Victus Olive/Khaki
Old 12-03-2010, 11:05 AM #119
BigDaddyT75
Biased Aliens be suckin!

Annual Supporting Member
I forgot to mention, I still have a huge piece of land here in Casper that we have permision to play on. It already has a bunch of large spools, a few Barrels, and some wood bunkers. We would just have to put forth the effort to repair and fill in the gaps and we have another field in our own back yard.

N.F.A. crew

Geo 3.1 Midnight/Lime
GI Victus Olive/Khaki
Old 12-03-2010, 12:06 PM #120
DRAGONHEART (Banned)

harden the f@ck up ded-eye
u get a taste and then u try to drain me. im the wrong motherf@cker to play with.
i was really trying to help out,offered up time and equipment for free to help with the field to try and make it flourish and all i get is raised prices and no open lines of communication
respect and loyalty is a two way street
Old 12-03-2010, 12:28 PM #121
DeadEyePaintball

LET'S GET REAL: Wednesday night tournements were set up for YOU by YOU. Any rules you wanted would have been suggested and put in place by YOU. It was up to YOU to make sure all players were informed. Dead-Eye merely provided a place out of the weather for you to play.
The only time the $10.00 entry fee came close to covering the fuel cost of heating and lighting the arena was when there were more than 10 players paying. The rest would come out of my pocket. With the increase in the price of fuel, I would have to dig deeper in my own pocket to provide you with playtime.I am truly amazed that some of you felt that $10.00 was too much to pay for the four hours set aside for you to play. Are you kidding me?
It's ironic that some of you believe I don't accept outside input. Dead-Eye did it's best to accomodate your ideas i.e. more lighting, sup-air field, larger safety zone etc. These were not put in place by my own ideas, as the groups that come out for parties etc have been thrilled with the field just the way it was.
As you have made it clear by your comments that you are no longer interested in supporting YOUR Wed. night tournement idea, with the necessary price increase, Dead-Eye regrets to inform you that we will no longer be hosting Wed. night tournements. Feel free to call and reserve a time slot if you would like to bring a group out and play during these cold winter months. The new rates are as follows: $15.00/day rate $20.00/evening rate. Saturdays are reserved for OPEN PLAY from 10a.m. to 3p.m. at this time. Eco-friendly paintballs only.
(307)259-6683
deadeyepb@yahoo.com
http://www.deadeyepaintballpalace.com
DeadEyePaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 01:27 PM #122
BigDaddyT75
Biased Aliens be suckin!

Annual Supporting Member
I have loved playing out there and I had a good time interacting with you on personal level. However, when it came down to suggestions I always felt like you didn't want to hear it from us. Like we were trying to steal your thunder. Anytime we offered to help, you just kind of blew us off. A prime example was the first time I met you. I told you that your plexi glass was gonna break and that it might be a good idea to double it up. You told me no, it is strong enough. Well look what ended up happening a few weeks later and you had to double it up anyway and a camera man from the news almost took one to the eye. We weren't looking for freebies or any special recognition. We just wanted to help you have the most safe and functional field possible to help the sport we love prosper and grow.

You did step out on a limb and buy the Sup-air, and that was the best thing you could have done. However, you don't want to put it up until the "Tournaments" started. Well, you never set a date or a format for that to happen. Don't tell me that was up to us too? If you don't have a good idea of how they should work or how to do it then just ask. But don't expect us to organize it, run it, and rule it when it is something that we are paying for. That is why we pay to play on your field. To be able to just play, not run everything.

You have provided a nice building for us to be out of the cold in. We have appreciated that. I understand your costs going up because of heating. You have to understand the economy sucks and if we don't feel we can afford $20 entry, $40-$50 paint, $5-$10 air, plus 40 -60 minutes of travel at near $3 a gallon then that is why we were upset at $20 for 2 hours of play. Sure, you are open 4 hours, but by the time a person gets off work, gets something to eat, drives out to your establishment, unloads all the gear, makes three trips to haul it down the hill across the parking lot, sets up their marker, and waits for everbody else to do the same, then we are left with about 2 hours of play time. That is why the bulk of us felt bad about the price increase affecting Wednesday nights. In the grand scheme of things it is not really that big of an increase to one individual. But what about those that support 2-3 other players. That is a $30-$40 increase which is a big deal.

I never had a problem with $10 entry fee. I thought it was a great deal. Even on Wednesdays with the limited time frame.

Finally, that's ridiculous Robert that YOU would Expect us to set up the rules for YOUR establishment. YOU and YOUR insurance company would be the ones to declare safety standards according to YOUR policy and it's coverage. It is the field owners responsibility to be sure that safety is in place and enforced. YOU don't even have a chronograph to be sure all YOUR rentals are safe for these little kids that are playing. All that is doing is teaching them from the beginning that they can just go buy a gun at Walmart and play with it right out of the box even though it might be shooting 300+ fps which can shatter goggles and worse. We have at least made sure our own equipment is in line with industry safety standards using our own Chronos. Therefore, YOUR expectation that we inform all new players of YOUR rules is unreal. Especially when we don't know what they are.

Good luck with YOUR business. I am grateful that YOU have provided a place for new people to play that have no idea what paintball is all about. I hope YOU have many customers to help with YOUR costs.

N.F.A. crew

Geo 3.1 Midnight/Lime
GI Victus Olive/Khaki

Last edited by BigDaddyT75 : 12-03-2010 at 02:01 PM.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:50 PM #123
DRAGONHEART (Banned)

Talking

well said big homie.
see,i told ya not to f@ck with us
Old 12-03-2010, 01:58 PM #124
N.F.A.-NEWT

N.F.A.-NEWT owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
N.F.A.-NEWT owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
T!!!! First want to say you have my support and help on both getting Casper field and Glenrock field going strong. Second I vote Big-T for president in 2011!!!!!!!

It sucks and is F*@king sad!!! But all of us who have been in the sport for as long as we have have seen this before. So we just do what we always do. Move on and keep going! I will start looking at work and other vendors for plastic barrels. Gunz, Awe Dave, you and my self will get together and get a plan going on both fields. We will talk this weekend. No time better then the presant to start on this!!
N.F.A.-NEWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 02:15 PM #125
DRAGONHEART (Banned)

yes sirrrrrrrrr.
Old 12-03-2010, 02:18 PM #126
DRAGONHEART (Banned)

p.s.
all u pballers i play with and against, i luv u f@cks. lets get this sh!t organized so we r all ready to rock come spring time
ReplyRegional Ups