Eclipse Customer Service

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Nicky T works for a Paintball manufacturer
Nicky T supports Bob Gurnsey
Re: Eclipse Warranty Policy

Effective immediately our Warranty Policy is as follows:

Warranty
Planet Eclipse offers a 12-month limited warranty period on your Eclipse manufactured electro-pneumatic marker. The Eclipse electro-pneumatic marker is warranted to be free from all manufacturing and production defects for a period of 12 months from the date of manufacture, unless a proof of purchase is provided in which case the period of 12 months will be from the time of original purchase. Warranty cover is dependent on successful completion, and receipt by Planet Eclipse Limited, of warranty registration either in electronic form on https://www.planeteclipse.com/warranty or via mail using the warranty card included in every Eclipse electro-pneumatic marker manual. Warranty exemptions include, but are not limited to, labour charges, accidental damage, wear and tear, unreasonable force, surface finish and perishable components such as o-rings, valves, screws, solenoids and break beam sensor units (at our discretion). Instances of customer inflicted damage such as bent frames and any affiliated broken parts will be dealt with on a case by case basis and as such may be subject to charges for parts and/or labour.

The direct link to this policy (and links to our other policies) can be found here: https://www.planeteclipse.com/site/p...rranty-section

As the only current way of providing a proof of purchase is by including it with the mail-in warranty card that is included in all Eclipse marker manuals, I am giving anyone who has already registered their recent Eclipse marker (primarily SL-94, Ego10, SLs, Ego11, Etek3 LT & AM, Geo2) for warranty online the opportunity to submit their proof of purchase directly to me by following these guidelines:

***PLEASE NOTE THIS OFFER EXPIRES ON FRIDAY 31ST DECEMBER 2010***
- Scan your proof of purchase
- Email it to me on: nick.t@planeteclipse.com
- Ensure that the title of your email is "Eclipse Marker Proof of Purchase"
- Ensure that your email includes at least the following information:
- Your FULL name
- Your FULL address (including state, zip and country)
- The model of Eclipse marker that you own
- The serial number of the Eclipse marker that you own
- The colour of the Eclipse marker that you own

Additionally Proof of Purchase may be submitted via fax to either our Rhode Island Office (401 247 0931) or Manchester Office (+44 161 8725972) ensuring that you provide all of the above details.
***PLEASE NOTE THIS OFFER EXPIRES ON FRIDAY 31ST DECEMBER 2010***

All Authorized Eclipse Service Centres have the necessary systems in place to verify not only if an Eclipse marker has been registered for warranty purposes but also if a proof of purchase has been provided, so please ensure that you have everything in order asap.

As always if anyone has any questions please post them below and I will answer them asap.

Nicky T

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NickyTruter

Last edited by Nicky T : 10-26-2010 at 09:31 AM.
Nicky T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-26-2010, 05:01 AM #2
loldongs
I know the paintball

loldongs owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
loldongs owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
loldongs posts videos on PbNation
Can I just send the invoice from ansgear? Also will you guys allow us the ability to extend our warrentees for a fee? let's face it the ego bareley has any issues but should it happen I'd rather have it than not.

Quote:
Check out the awesome Winning Skills with Nicky T Paintball Training DVD now available from www.winningskillz.com PM me or email me on: nick.t@planeteclipse.com to order your copy today!!!
looks awesome will be contacting you on that.
loldongs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 05:05 AM #3
Nicky T
Eclipse Customer Service

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by loldongs View Post
Can I just send the invoice from ansgear? Also will you guys allow us the ability to extend our warrentees for a fee? let's face it the ego bareley has any issues but should it happen I'd rather have it than not.
Firstly; yes your invoice from ansgear (or any other supplier) is indeed an acceptable proof of purchase.

Secondly; offering the ability to purchase extended warranty for your Eclipse marker is something that we are currently discussing, so watch this space!

Old 10-26-2010, 12:55 PM #4
DriverJ
Death is Coming...

Annual Supporting Member
DriverJ is BST Legit
DriverJ owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
DriverJ owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
DriverJ owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DriverJ owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DriverJ owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
DriverJ supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky T View Post
Firstly; yes your invoice from ansgear (or any other supplier) is indeed an acceptable proof of purchase.

Secondly; offering the ability to purchase extended warranty for your Eclipse marker is something that we are currently discussing, so watch this space!
I for one think this is a worthwhile endeavor. I like the idea of a longer warranty period, since I generally don't buy ever model year. I like the idea that I could buy a gun and have 2-3 years of warranty that I could purchase so I don't have to worry about month 13 coming and twisting the frame, or having my board fail.
DriverJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 06:40 PM #5
loldongs
I know the paintball

loldongs owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
loldongs owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
loldongs posts videos on PbNation
Mind my curiosity but is this to attempt to minimize theft? Would be nice if some plan can be put to place.
loldongs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 02:53 AM #6
Nicky T
Eclipse Customer Service

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by loldongs View Post
Mind my curiosity but is this to attempt to minimize theft? Would be nice if some plan can be put to place.
Actually it has nothing to do with minimizing theft. We take a lot of pride in being able to provide warranty support to our customers whenever and wherever possible. All that we are asking now is that they proved when they purchased the marker to have the default "12 months from date of manufacture" warranty extended.

Nicky T

Old 11-01-2010, 09:51 PM #7
StuSidekick

Annual Supporting Member
StuSidekick owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
What is the policy if the ego was bought from another pbnation member?

Even better from the Pro Player section.
StuSidekick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:47 AM #8
Nicky T
Eclipse Customer Service

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuSidekick View Post
What is the policy if the ego was bought from another pbnation member?

Even better from the Pro Player section.
You guys and your warranty scenarios

If you have registered the marker as yours, and it is still within 12 months of the manufacture date then you will still have warranty coverage. Good luck getting a proof of purchase though from a Pro Player