l1ryan1l
<3<3<3<3<3<3 SLOTHS!!!!!

l1ryan1l is an NCPA player
l1ryan1l plays in the APPA D4 division
l1ryan1l is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
l1ryan1l supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shru View Post
I was told that the rogues were sold to you guys for 500.00 if i am not mistaken..
Friend of mine offered to be a tester and he told me what the criteria was to be a tester and the price..
and what i stated was true, I don't blame anyone for dumping their rogues for a huge profit, as far as trading goes, or outright selling them..
Anyone in their right mind would do so if you can almost if not double your profits...

So the 300.00 mark was off but i know the 500.00 mark is not
was my fault for not having the correct amount there..
it all depends on the person.. everyone got different prices
l1ryan1l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 05:25 PM #1221
heysueskreesto2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCM killa View Post
Nobody has disclosed the exact price. Obviously sponsored players are going to get gear cheaper than MSRP. Besides, the price has changed anyway. No need to get all Hostile with each other.
icwatudidthar
heysueskreesto2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 05:40 PM #1222
SCM killa

SCM killa supports our troops
SCM killa is reppin' sidebar 4 life
SCM killa has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SCM killa has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by l1ryan1l View Post
it all depends on the person.. everyone got different prices
Bingo.

What does it matter anyway? We've got/had the guns, Hostile has received more than enough feedback about the marker. I feel as though the Rogue will be a major player in the high end market.
SCM killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:19 AM #1223
oxepyonxo

oxepyonxo is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Posted this in the Weve gone rogue thread, but thought I would copy here.

Hey guys, Just poking in to see how everyone is doing. I really appreciate that you guys are still around talking about the marker, and most of all I really like the fact that you guys are down to help each other out with the issues you might be having. We are really happy that some of the beta testers we picked are here and active, helping each other out.

In terms of the ASA issue, it has been something that we are concerned with because it is something that cant easily be fixed with a drop in part. We realize now that LP tanks will not pop orings nearly as much as the HP tanks. Our manufacturer kept trying to tell us that the tank pressure should not be an issue, but from our experiences with you guys, that is the only thing that we can think of at the moment. I understand it can be frustrating to pop that oring, but hopefully it is not too much of a hassle for you guys to change it out. Its pretty awesome that you guys figured out the proper size of the oring to boot!

I apologize if we take too long to respond, or if it seems like we are keeping you guys in the dark. Will is a very busy person, and if you guys only knew what he did on a day to day basis, you would understand why he needs my help. The core of HC right now is the paint, and that is what is allowing us to move in the other directions you are seeing. That is what allows us to put time and money into the Rogue. Paint is what pays the bills, and there is only so much we can possibly do in terms of development with the marker and our other soft goods, cuz honestly a lot of that is external factors that we cannot control directly. However I will say this; we will not compromise. We will not put out anything that we are not proud of. We will not sell anything if we are aware it has unacceptable issues. We will not sell you half *** stuff. You guys deserve better.

Once again, I really appreciate you guys and hope that despite any kind of issues you might have, that you are enjoying your markers.
oxepyonxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 09:38 AM #1224
AoSpades
You want Boom Boom?

Annual Supporting Member
AoSpades is BST Trusted
AoSpades supports Cereal Killerz 2
AoSpades is playing at Living Legends V
AoSpades is playing at Living Legends VI
AoSpades is playing at Living Legends VII
AoSpades supports our troops
AoSpades is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxepyonxo View Post
Posted this in the Weve gone rogue thread, but thought I would copy here.

Hey guys, Just poking in to see how everyone is doing. I really appreciate that you guys are still around talking about the marker, and most of all I really like the fact that you guys are down to help each other out with the issues you might be having. We are really happy that some of the beta testers we picked are here and active, helping each other out.

In terms of the ASA issue, it has been something that we are concerned with because it is something that cant easily be fixed with a drop in part. We realize now that LP tanks will not pop orings nearly as much as the HP tanks. Our manufacturer kept trying to tell us that the tank pressure should not be an issue, but from our experiences with you guys, that is the only thing that we can think of at the moment. I understand it can be frustrating to pop that oring, but hopefully it is not too much of a hassle for you guys to change it out. Its pretty awesome that you guys figured out the proper size of the oring to boot!

I apologize if we take too long to respond, or if it seems like we are keeping you guys in the dark. Will is a very busy person, and if you guys only knew what he did on a day to day basis, you would understand why he needs my help. The core of HC right now is the paint, and that is what is allowing us to move in the other directions you are seeing. That is what allows us to put time and money into the Rogue. Paint is what pays the bills, and there is only so much we can possibly do in terms of development with the marker and our other soft goods, cuz honestly a lot of that is external factors that we cannot control directly. However I will say this; we will not compromise. We will not put out anything that we are not proud of. We will not sell anything if we are aware it has unacceptable issues. We will not sell you half *** stuff. You guys deserve better.

Once again, I really appreciate you guys and hope that despite any kind of issues you might have, that you are enjoying your markers.
AoSpades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 01:50 PM #1225
parkers588

I want one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZGQO5r5qzc
parkers588 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 02:53 PM #1226
WarMtn90

Looks Sick, Idk about the front grip though
WarMtn90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 04:35 PM #1227
ihvep8nt4u
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMtn90 View Post
Looks Sick, Idk about the front grip though
thats what i thought too at first, but when you shoot it it is really comfy. its a very smooth gun.

ihvep8nt4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:11 AM #1228
$_H_()_C_K_E_R_Nxt
*TK CREW*

$_H_()_C_K_E_R_Nxt supports Team VICIOUS
$_H_()_C_K_E_R_Nxt has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
$_H_()_C_K_E_R_Nxt has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Wait..i have a question for everyone who owns one. Does it have a regulator like the mini?
Old 06-23-2011, 11:44 AM #1229
Oneofthemuppets
2k8 stuck in a 2k11

Oneofthemuppets owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Oneofthemuppets owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
IT is a rear adjust regulator that sits behind the bolt. I have never owned or teched a mini so I cant answer this for sure, but I assume it is similar. Shoots better and more consistent than a mini by far.
Old 06-23-2011, 02:58 PM #1230
aznpride1150

aznpride1150 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
aznpride1150 supports our troops
aznpride1150 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by $_H_()_C_K_E_R_Nxt View Post
Wait..i have a question for everyone who owns one. Does it have a regulator like the mini?
the mini the reg is in the asa and travel up the air passzge tube/chamber, while the rogue's reg as mentioned above is directly behind the bolt. so i would say they are not alike
Old 06-23-2011, 03:20 PM #1231
AoSpades
You want Boom Boom?

Annual Supporting Member
AoSpades is BST Trusted
AoSpades supports Cereal Killerz 2
AoSpades is playing at Living Legends V
AoSpades is playing at Living Legends VI
AoSpades is playing at Living Legends VII
AoSpades supports our troops
AoSpades is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by $_H_()_C_K_E_R_Nxt View Post
Not even close. The regulator is directly behind the bolt. The board is in the trigger frame and the forward grip has nothing in it.

Here's a few pictures taken by yours truely:

You can see here, the board goes into the grip frame like a normal marker.

AoSpades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 05:01 PM #1232
awsk77
FOXTROT PAINTBALL

awsk77 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
the price of it is 695$ for the moment..if you guys want some more info about the gun go to their website... www.hostilecrations.com it tells you all you need to kno
"then I busted to the snake and shot like 77 guys...wiped five hits...stopped to dry hump a hot mom in the stands...and punched a 14 yr old spoiled kid in the face who was holding a $1500 marker his mom bought him...then the ref high-fived me for being a BAD ***."
awsk77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:35 AM #1233
Aaron P

Aaron P plays in the PSP
Aaron P plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by awsk77 View Post
the price of it is 695$ for the moment..if you guys want some more info about the gun go to their website... www.hostilecrations.com it tells you all you need to kno
www.hostilecreations.com

loving my rogue by the way! it surprised me how well it shot and the smoothness is amazing
Aaron P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:52 AM #1234
europk
REGINA ROYALS FTMFW

So its a dump valve marker? its no different in opperation than most DP guns. I really like the look/layout but im feeling that the mini/axe drivetrain is more advanced. Anyone have more info, i may be wrong.
I HAVE BEEN AWAY AT A FAMILY REUNION FOR THE LAST WEEK WITH NO INTERNET AND CELL SERVICE, CANADA POST WAS ON STRIKE FROM JUNE 14-28/29th DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU LIVED, ALL PACKAGES WERE SHIPPED AND WILL TO YOU EVENTUALLY, SORRY BLAME THEM NOT ME, CUSTOMS WAS ALSO VERY BACKED UP, I AM ALSO WAITING FOR ITEMS THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE LONG AGO

Britt Wagoner : Fan#1 This Girl Deserves Credit
europk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 10:03 AM #1235
Brom78

My understanding is that its a modified spool, they did not want to use the dump valve design because DP holds the patent on it. I may also be wrong , i really don't understand the difference between a dump valve and your regular spool
Brom78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 10:15 AM #1236
Deathwish_DW
Becker PB / Two Fat Guys

Annual Supporting Member
Deathwish_DW helped look for balloons
Deathwish_DW is playing at Living Legends III
Deathwish_DW is playing at Living Legends VII
Deathwish_DW supports Sherwood Forest
Deathwish_DW is Legendary
Deathwish_DW supports DLX Technology
Just saw the bullet valve on Mac's site when I was looking to place an order..

:o

Becker@BeckerPaintball.com

Proud Dealer of: Bob Long - DLX - Ninja Paintball - GOG Deadlywind - Valken - MacDev - Inception Designs
*!* eBay◄2346+ PBNation◄310+ *!*
Deathwish_DW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 10:13 PM #1237
pxpapadoc
New Jersey DoomCrew

pxpapadoc owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
the gun is going for $695. my team just got sponsored by them and they also have a SICK pod pack called the Sheath. its really comfortable.
NEW JERSEY DOOMCREW #69

F**K S**T UP. PAINT S**T UP.PAPADOC

PLANET ECLIPSE EGO 8
pxpapadoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 10:45 PM #1238
europk
REGINA ROYALS FTMFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxpapadoc View Post
the gun is going for $695. my team just got sponsored by them and they also have a SICK pod pack called the Sheath. its really comfortable.
Sheath is Sheath, they may have them but they dont make them, it from Kartel Prime in Europe
I HAVE BEEN AWAY AT A FAMILY REUNION FOR THE LAST WEEK WITH NO INTERNET AND CELL SERVICE, CANADA POST WAS ON STRIKE FROM JUNE 14-28/29th DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU LIVED, ALL PACKAGES WERE SHIPPED AND WILL TO YOU EVENTUALLY, SORRY BLAME THEM NOT ME, CUSTOMS WAS ALSO VERY BACKED UP, I AM ALSO WAITING FOR ITEMS THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE LONG AGO

Britt Wagoner : Fan#1 This Girl Deserves Credit
europk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:18 PM #1239
aznpride1150

aznpride1150 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
aznpride1150 supports our troops
aznpride1150 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
from what i know Sheath is a european company that makes the "NdFeB+" and founded by Laysick also in europe, later they printed the Laysick's logo on the some of the pack, Kartel Prime is just a distributor for Laysick products like pbfashion back than. now Hostile Creations Inc carries the Sheath packs, and i dont think Kartel Prime supply the products to HCI.

think that may clarify some things, i may be wrong on some thing, if anyone care to chime in and correct me that'll be great.

eitherway those packs are real nice. thinking of picking up a 3+2+2 for when i play front. currently own the 4+3 and been holding up great, even after MANY washes.