Community Focus

Old 10-22-2010, 09:11 PM #1
tylr_byrd
Titan with a Creed

tylr_byrd is for the Gunfight
tylr_byrd is an NCPA player
tylr_byrd plays in the APPA D5 division
I Think Vanguard Should Know...

Alright guys, I absolutely love my creed and attempt to turn people on to it on a regular basis.

I recently was able to convince a friend of mine to buy a creed. Here is his response:

"I think I should let you know that I finally got a creed. I must say it is very nice. It can use a touch of tuning, but it shoots like a dream. I am officially impressed."

I gave him the tuning tips ive compiled for the creed and this is what I got back:

"Hey Taylor... um... THE CREED IS AMAZING!!! Ball on ball, no kick whatsoever, extremely efficient. This is the best marker I have ever shot. Thank you very much for helping convince me to get one and for the tuning notes. It was shooting about 30 fps under what I wanted it to, so I upped the hpr pressure and it shot perfectly. Thanks for everything man."

You guys at Vanguard have produced a truly amazing product with an awesome reputation for customer service to follow it. Keep up the amazing work with everything you guys do, its GREATLY appreciated.

For The Gunfight!
tylr_byrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-22-2010, 09:17 PM #2
SHOOTNPOO
MACDEV MASTER US TECH

SHOOTNPOO works for a Paintball manufacturer
SHOOTNPOO plays in the USPL
SHOOTNPOO posts videos on PbNation
I will make sure this gets passed on to management.
Thank you for representing what you beleive in. As we all do our best to provide the service and support for everyone. This is how we can take over the industry by all our creed owners representing what they love about us.

Be on the lookout for what's up and coming in the near FUTURE!!!
Once again
Thank you from all of us at
Vanguard
Eric Roysdon
SHOOTNPOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 09:33 PM #3
L_x
Alex Hodge

L_x works for a Paintball manufacturer
Thanks heaps for passing that on Taylor. Great job sharing the love!

Alex Hodge | Freelance Industrial Designer
Facebook
Portfolio
Youtube

Any posts I make are from myself as an individual and do not represent the views of the companies I design for.
L_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 07:11 AM #4
Shortbuscrew

Annual Supporting Member
Shortbuscrew owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Shortbuscrew is for the Gunfight
Shortbuscrew is for the Gunfight
Shortbuscrew owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
I've also been convincing people at our field that Ego's arent the only poppets worth buying, everyone comes up to me and i let them shoot it some. They are always impressed, the PE fanboys.. well...
Shortbuscrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:43 PM #5
MstrKey

MstrKey is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
MstrKey is for the Gunfight
MstrKey supports our troops
They are a very nice gun. It's tough to convince people but I try whenever I can. Reprogramming people is tough bidness!

Black/Purple Spire F/s. Freshly updated from Virtue.
MstrKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 03:03 PM #6
jason_vanguard
Valveflow Ltd

jason_vanguard works for a Paintball manufacturer
jason_vanguard is for the Gunfight
jason_vanguard is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylr_byrd
Alright guys, I absolutely love my creed and attempt to turn people on to it on a regular basis.

I recently was able to convince a friend of mine to buy a creed. Here is his response:

"I think I should let you know that I finally got a creed. I must say it is very nice. It can use a touch of tuning, but it shoots like a dream. I am officially impressed."

I gave him the tuning tips ive compiled for the creed and this is what I got back:

"Hey Taylor... um... THE CREED IS AMAZING!!! Ball on ball, no kick whatsoever, extremely efficient. This is the best marker I have ever shot. Thank you very much for helping convince me to get one and for the tuning notes. It was shooting about 30 fps under what I wanted it to, so I upped the hpr pressure and it shot perfectly. Thanks for everything man."

You guys at Vanguard have produced a truly amazing product with an awesome reputation for customer service to follow it. Keep up the amazing work with everything you guys do, its GREATLY appreciated.

For The Gunfight!
I would just like to thank you for giving us the feedback and for your belief and support for Vanguard. I'm sure next year the Vanguard community will grow vastly, but I will say that all you guys will be in the elite crew that made us, thanks
Jason

jason_vanguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 05:54 PM #7
JBussard

JBussard plays in the PSP
JBussard is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylr_byrd View Post

For The Gunfight!
HEY! I said that exact same thing to one of my friends! His name is Taylor too! ...HEY!!! That's me!

I do love my creed. I took it out on the field and it was leaking. I looked at the manual, looked at the troubleshooting guide, and found the problem, prognosis, and diagnosis. Sure enough, I was able to fix it right away. Now I just need replace an oring in the poppit.

This gun is by far the quietest, smoothest, most efficient gun I have ever shot. Thank you very much Eric, Taylor, and all of Vanguard for making an excellent gun!
JBussard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 08:58 PM #8
tylr_byrd
Titan with a Creed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason_vanguard View Post
I would just like to thank you for giving us the feedback and for your belief and support for Vanguard. I'm sure next year the Vanguard community will grow vastly, but I will say that all you guys will be in the elite crew that made us, thanks
Jason

You are very welcome. I heavily believe that you should support the companies/products that support you and that you believe in. Vanguard is just that for me. I was skeptical at first when i bought my creed, seeing as how it was a new gun and all. But after using it and seeing the level of efficiency and customer support through pbnation alone, I was blown away. This gun and the Vanguard company have by far, in my opinion, blown every other company out of the water. And its for this reason that I continue to support Vanguard to every extent I possibly can. Once again, thank you very much to all of Vanguard, without you guys, paintball wouldnt be as great as an experience for me as it has been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBussard View Post
HEY! I said that exact same thing to one of my friends! His name is Taylor too! ...HEY!!! That's me!

I do love my creed. I took it out on the field and it was leaking. I looked at the manual, looked at the troubleshooting guide, and found the problem, prognosis, and diagnosis. Sure enough, I was able to fix it right away. Now I just need replace an oring in the poppit.

This gun is by far the quietest, smoothest, most efficient gun I have ever shot. Thank you very much Eric, Taylor, and all of Vanguard for making an excellent gun!

AHAHAA I didnt think youd find this post. Just glad your enjoying it and happy to hear that youve become another satisfied member of the Creed family. See ya out there this week or next week!

Last edited by tylr_byrd : 10-23-2010 at 11:46 PM.
Old 10-23-2010, 10:07 PM #9
SHOOTNPOO
MACDEV MASTER US TECH

SHOOTNPOO works for a Paintball manufacturer
SHOOTNPOO plays in the USPL
SHOOTNPOO posts videos on PbNation
Tyler please contact me!!! Would
Like to speak with you please!!

Eric
SHOOTNPOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 12:04 AM #10
ezekiel2517lim
One of the 5 best rappers

ezekiel2517lim plays in the PSP
ezekiel2517lim supports Cereal Killerz 2
ezekiel2517lim is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOOTNPOO View Post
I will make sure this gets passed on to management.
Thank you for representing what you beleive in. As we all do our best to provide the service and support for everyone. This is how we can take over the industry by all our creed owners representing what they love about us.

Be on the lookout for what's up and coming in the near FUTURE!!!
Once again
Thank you from all of us at
Vanguard
Eric Roysdon
hint hint
Old 10-24-2010, 12:09 AM #11
tylr_byrd
Titan with a Creed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezekiel2517lim View Post
hint hint
I noticed. Makes me excited. Ive had a feeling somethings been in the works, not sure exactly what yet, but im pretty sure whatever it is, it wont disappoint.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:25 AM #12
Zepulkinator
Epic Purple Dude

Zepulkinator plays in the PSP
Zepulkinator supports Team VICIOUS
Zepulkinator is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Zepulkinator is Boss
I'm very impressed with my Creed. It shocked me yesterday when it shot really smooth and I got some crazy efficiency out of it. I shot 6 pods and a hopper on 2500psi out of Guerrilla Air 68/45. Stats:

Guerrilla Air 68/45 filled to 3500psi outputting 650psi
HPR 1 and 1/4 turn out
LPR 1/4 turn in
Gun was shooting 285
Has LW Ram, White Bolt and LP Poppit and something special
I shot a whole Prophecy and 2 pods on like 500psi, and the gun didn't kick at all. Shot it on upcappped semi. Had a little over 1000psi left (probably right around 1200psi).

I LOVE CREEDS!
Zepulkinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 08:23 AM #13
Mclovin101

Mclovin101 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Mclovin101 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Mclovin101 is for the Gunfight
We are lucky enough to be one of the teams in the UK to be shooting creed. Mine is on fire with all the upgrades as well. they all def turn heads when we play our local Tournament

Was lucky enough to pick up one of the sliver and chocolate ones and even to attend a level 1 tech course with Jason and Martin.

I've turned quite a few PE players to vanguard and ive shot allsorts but can def say i will def not be using any other marker again

I cant wait for any more upgrades or anything new.

Keep up the good work

Rich - Sab Mixie
Mclovin101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 04:06 PM #14
keoni-svx

keoni-svx helped look for balloons
keoni-svx is for the Gunfight
My creed shoots absolutley amazing and i love it!

But the best part of Vanguard in my opinion is the amazing customer service! I had some issues with mine when i first got it, But both martin and eric helped me out and now it is even better then before! In fact i just got it back from eric a few days ago and I must say i couldnt be happier with it! The new anno is absolutely amazing and it shoots like a dream!

vanguard keep up and the great work!
keoni-svx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:07 PM #15
drei-eins
chuckoslovakia

drei-eins is for the Gunfight
drei-eins has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBussard View Post

I actually shot this exact Creed last week at IE. Now I'm purely a spool boy and good lord, this is the first poppet that I can proudly say I'd be happy to shoot. Creeds are so incredibly smooth and are quite quiet.
Vanguard did an amazing job on their guns, can't wait for their surprise in the future
NYX Battleship Grey Matrix #99
Deutscha Bad Boy Mini
REGENCY CROME 2
drei-eins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 11:43 AM #16
Nemo128

Nemo128 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Vanguard should know, thanks to the excellent service and attention of Eric and Kat, there are two new custom Creeds coming my way.

For Sale: CP Gen3, Eclipse OOPS
Nemo128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 12:29 AM #17
airforcewes
Luxe Owner

airforcewes plays in the PSP
airforcewes is for the Gunfight
airforcewes supports our troops
I think one thing that sets these markers apart from the PE line is the ergonomics of the grip frame and how the regulator is space out from the trigger guard. I also like the smooth billet look to the frames opposed to the the fancy milling/lines on the PE guns. I can't believe it took PE six years to space out the regulator and the grip frame...Vanguard got it right in 07.

FS
Crossfire 45/45, NDZ ASA Extender, and NXe tank covers
black 2010 NXe Elevation 3+2+2 pack
Old 11-09-2010, 11:03 AM #18
DyeBalla182
DLX Sales Representative

DyeBalla182 supports Bob Gurnsey
DyeBalla182 supports our troops
DyeBalla182 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
DyeBalla182 is Legendary
DyeBalla182 is Boss
DyeBalla182 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclovin101 View Post
We are lucky enough to be one of the teams in the UK to be shooting creed. Mine is on fire with all the upgrades as well. they all def turn heads when we play our local Tournament

Was lucky enough to pick up one of the sliver and chocolate ones and even to attend a level 1 tech course with Jason and Martin.

I've turned quite a few PE players to vanguard and ive shot allsorts but can def say i will def not be using any other marker again

I cant wait for any more upgrades or anything new.

Keep up the good work

Rich - Sab Mixie
Where can i learn how to tech my creed?
|Luxe Mob|DLX Technologies|Shoot One|
------------------------------------------------------
B/S/T: |WTB Black PL Timmy Body|
------------------------------------------------------

DyeBalla182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:17 AM #19
MstrKey

MstrKey is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
MstrKey is for the Gunfight
MstrKey supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo128 View Post
Vanguard should know, thanks to the excellent service and attention of Eric and Kat, there are two new custom Creeds coming my way.
Stop hoggin all the sexy!!!

Black/Purple Spire F/s. Freshly updated from Virtue.
MstrKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 12:17 PM #20
coibeo2610
Cuong Lai Photography

coibeo2610 owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
coibeo2610 is an NCPA player
coibeo2610 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
coibeo2610 plays in the APPA D4 division
Creed is the first gun that I've put the serial number on my sign. It just never happened before.

I meant it.

Thanks Eric and all Vanguard reps that have been giving us amazing support.

- MC

5D II || 24L II || 70-200L II || 85L II || 135L ||
coibeo2610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 01:16 PM #21
overweightangel275
Vanguard East Coast

overweightangel275 works for a Paintball manufacturer
overweightangel275 plays in the PSP
overweightangel275 is for the Gunfight
overweightangel275 is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by DyeBalla182 View Post
Where can i learn how to tech my creed?
There are many tech video easily accessible through the Vanguard site and on the CD included with each gun. Vanguard US is setting up teching classes. Ask Eric, AKA SHOOTNPOO for more info.
-Koker #37
East Coast Vanguard Marker Support
Looking for Demon and Creed Parts/Markers
http://www.vanguardpaintballusane.com
mike@vanguardpaintballusa.com
overweightangel275 is offline   Reply With Quote