PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 10-22-2010, 01:23 AM #1
fracturedcandy

Teams!!! Get Out To Pb Usa !!!!!

PB USA HAS A GREaT AIRBaLL FEILD THAT IS PERFECT FOR TEAM PRACTICE AND MY TEAM S.C DESTRUCTIVE WOULD LIKE MORE TEAMS TO GO OUT AND SCRIMAGE AGAINST SO TRY TO MAKE IT OUT TEAMS!!
15 resons to date a paintballer15 Reasons To Date A Paintball Player ! 1. they arent afraid to get down and dirty 2. they know how to listen to directions 3. they have at least a 10 inch barrel 4. they can fire off 100's of rounds without getting tired 5. they always wear protection 6. they LOVE to be agressive 7. they never forget to lube. 8. money is no limit 9. they can squeeze into tight spots 10. they play in different positions 11. they are quick to reload 12. they make sure there balls are in perfect condition 13. they can use any holes 14. spraying is no problem 15. they have quick finger action!!! oh snap
fracturedcandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-22-2010, 01:49 AM #2
saint
JESUS Freak and PB Addict

saint is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
saint owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Why not hit up AA at SC??? Great place to play some teams. Also one of the homes of the greatest leagues in SoCal... WCPPL.
Thank you sponsors of the GUNFIGHTERS:http://www.mountainviewpaintball.com/ www.primelinkonline.com and ADVOCARE

GUNFIGHTERS for life baby!
saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 03:24 AM #3
P 2the aintball

P 2the aintball is playing at Living Legends III
P 2the aintball owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
P 2the aintball supports Team VICIOUS
P 2the aintball posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by fracturedcandy View Post
PB USA HAS A GREaT AIRBaLL FEILD THAT IS PERFECT FOR TEAM PRACTICE AND MY TEAM S.C DESTRUCTIVE WOULD LIKE MORE TEAMS TO GO OUT AND SCRIMAGE AGAINST SO TRY TO MAKE IT OUT TEAMS!!
I was thinking about never playing at pb usa again not because of the field but the payer skill on the airball field was low. I ve been hoping for teams to go out there and practice and i saw this post, so i was hoping if i can run some games with or against your team. Thanks let me know

CRASH AT THE WHAT? CRASH AT THE COAST 2011!!!!!

http://karmaloop.com Repcode : Kokopuffs <--- 20% off all orders

Ebay Name : Legitseller2011 (+80,-0)
P 2the aintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 03:47 AM #4
Bhreze
WCPPL D2X 2015

Annual Supporting Member
Bhreze owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Instead of begging people to come out to a field where you have more than implicitly implied that nobody practices at, why not venture out to other fields where teams actually practice? Call me crazy... (((shrugs)))
Old 10-22-2010, 09:15 AM #5
mister2driver
This is my PUMP BADGE

mister2driver plays in the PSP
mister2driver plays in the APPA D4 division
mister2driver supports Empire
^ Truth!!!!

Peace-

KAMANDAG Bang Out Games @ WARPED & AMBUSH

mister2driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 10:38 AM #6
P 2the aintball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhreze View Post
Instead of begging people to come out to a field where you have more than implicitly implied that nobody practices at, why not venture out to other fields where teams actually practice? Call me crazy... (((shrugs)))
Not trying to start an argument but i would rather ask teams to play at fields 30 min away from me, rather than driving 2 1/2 hours to sc village......

Old 10-22-2010, 10:47 AM #7
fracturedcandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint View Post
Why not hit up AA at SC??? Great place to play some teams. Also one of the homes of the greatest leagues in SoCal... WCPPL.
hah cuz thats 1 hour and half drive when thisis a 15 min drive lol andcheaper 20$ all day air and play
15 resons to date a paintballer15 Reasons To Date A Paintball Player ! 1. they arent afraid to get down and dirty 2. they know how to listen to directions 3. they have at least a 10 inch barrel 4. they can fire off 100's of rounds without getting tired 5. they always wear protection 6. they LOVE to be agressive 7. they never forget to lube. 8. money is no limit 9. they can squeeze into tight spots 10. they play in different positions 11. they are quick to reload 12. they make sure there balls are in perfect condition 13. they can use any holes 14. spraying is no problem 15. they have quick finger action!!! oh snap
Old 10-22-2010, 10:50 AM #8
Bhreze
WCPPL D2X 2015

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by P 2the aintball View Post
Not trying to start an argument but i would rather ask teams to play at fields 30 min away from me, rather than driving 2 1/2 hours to sc village......
I hear ya brother, but I didn't write anything about your squad coming to SCV. There are other parks where teams ball too. (((shrugs))) Either way... Good luck...
Old 10-22-2010, 10:52 AM #9
fracturedcandy

Quote:
I was thinking about never playing at pb usa again not because of the field but the payer skill on the airball field was low. I ve been hoping for teams to go out there and practice and i saw this post, so i was hoping if i can run some games with or against your team. Thanks let me know
yeahofcourse thats wat the prblem i s and the airball isnt pro w/turf/ or anyting bt its not flooded with walk ons and me an my team always have tthe feild tou ousrelf we just wish teams went out so we can scrimag and its honestly not bad if u see the pictures the only thing is theres a couple of rocks but its mor convient if you live mor towards the san fernando valley or santa clarita cuz its closer than going asg or one of the places and cheaper 20$ all day w/air
Old 10-22-2010, 10:54 AM #10
fracturedcandy

Quote:
i see wat your saying bhreeze but where i live in the and the team lies its ust way more convient to go here then to another feild 1 hour away and im not begging i was just stating that more teams should come out to usa because they just got a nice aiball set up
Old 10-22-2010, 10:56 AM #11
Bhreze
WCPPL D2X 2015

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
i see wat your saying bhreeze but where i live in the and the team lies its ust way more convient to go here then to another feild 1 hour away and im not begging i was just stating that more teams should come out to usa because they just got a nice aiball set up
Either way... Good luck... Tell your father that I said hello...
Old 10-22-2010, 10:57 AM #12
fracturedcandy

Quote:
exactly especially with people that already have poor transportation haha
Old 10-22-2010, 10:59 AM #13
fracturedcandy

Quote:
Either way... Good luck... Tell your father that I said hello...
haha i will and he was asking about you the other day lol but ill give him ure condolenses ha or hhow ever you spell it
Old 10-22-2010, 12:08 PM #14
Agent Johnson

Agent Johnson supports our troops
Unless you live in Palmdale, its just as far of a drive to Warped which is a better field anyway. And either way you MIGHT get one team out there if your going to be spending the money to practice you mine as well be practicing against a bunch of differnt teams/players. Go to SC/ASG

PB USA is easily the worse field in California.
Agent Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 02:35 PM #15
calidrifter
Bloody Wooden Pickles

calidrifter posts videos on PbNation
calidrifter is reppin' sidebar 4 life
calidrifter has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
calidrifter is a top reviewer
calidrifter supports DLX Technology
How am I supposed to get better with only one team there?

I'm going to Warped

"Originally posted by B*FordPRO: I dont read the manuals to guns, I just shoot them and hope they work. If not, I have a tech do that for me. (This is what you call baller status and I am a baller)."
calidrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 02:51 PM #16
knucklez˛
2k1

knucklez˛ plays in the PSP
knucklez˛ is for the Gunfight
Quote:
I was in the same boat as you were when i was in high school... Now that i'm in college, i drive 2-3 hours every weekend just to paintball.

rip.Jimmy Alvarez
knucklez˛ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 07:30 PM #17
P 2the aintball

Quote:
Originally Posted by knucklez˛ View Post
I was in the same boat as you were when i was in high school... Now that i'm in college, i drive 2-3 hours every weekend just to paintball.
ya im in hs haha

Old 10-22-2010, 07:50 PM #18
knucklez˛
2k1

knucklez˛ plays in the PSP
knucklez˛ is for the Gunfight
Quote:
ya im in hs haha
good luck man and never give up! excel.