Abe Na-Goo-Yen

abenguyen owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
abenguyen owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
abenguyen posts videos on PbNation
abenguyen plays in the APPA beginner division
abenguyen supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by [TX]Infection View Post
Lol thanks for all of the feedback guys! Prices will be the same as most outdoor places and paint wont be 70$ a case...

The reason we are opening this field up is not only to start up our own buisness (and my dream job!!) but to be able to give back to the paintball community here in Texas, and have an awesome, fairly cheap, place to play where everyone can come together. We are not looking to get rich by any means. We just need to pay the bills, play a little paintball and not hate going to work
haha I'd love to not hate going to work. please let us know when you get it going, I think you'd be the closest indoor field to me and I'd definitely come play some time.
abenguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-27-2010, 01:28 PM #44
original_skooter
OG Sunday Crew

original_skooter is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
original_skooter owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by [TX]Infection View Post
Lol thanks for all of the feedback guys! Prices will be the same as most outdoor places and paint wont be 70$ a case...

The reason we are opening this field up is not only to start up our own buisness (and my dream job!!) but to be able to give back to the paintball community here in Texas, and have an awesome, fairly cheap, place to play where everyone can come together. We are not looking to get rich by any means. We just need to pay the bills, play a little paintball and not hate going to work