Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-19-2001, 08:42 PM #1
Cranshaw
Awaiting Email Confirmation

has been a member for 10 years
Exclamation One Last tournament in New England

Is everyone ready to retire for the winter yet??? The hell with that I still wanna play how about you??? Well for all of the people who wnat just one more day of playing we have it for you. One last fun 5-man tournament. It will be on Sunday November 25th. Entrance fee will be $75 per team (includes air) and paint will be $60 / case. There will be prizes and trophies from 1st through 3rd. Register early if you are interested because there will be a limited number of teams due to the lack of the daylight that we have now. Email us at newenglandcup@yahoo.com or at our website www.newengland.com. Hope to see all there, Captains meeting at 8:00 and the first game will be at 8:30 am. If you need directions visit www.birchhillpaintball.com. We will be using sup air feild, hyperball field, and woods.

www.paintballwizard.com
Old 11-20-2001, 06:21 PM #2
Homer
Old but Smart!

Vision will be there. Looks like we have at least 3 5 man squads ready to go, maybe a 4th. HHmm let me think about this for a minute though. Spend another day with the family eating cold turkey sandwiches or playing some ball outdoors before the fields are covered in snow. Weather forecast is actually helping out too. Looks (so far) as sunny mid 50's. Gotta love it see ya there.

Sponsored by:PaintballWizard.com, National Paintball Supply, DYE, Draxxus Paint, and my brother (I steal all his stuff)

My posts and personal opinions DO NOT reflect the views of my sponsors. I just have a Big Mouth.
Old 11-22-2001, 05:30 PM #3
Cranshaw
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Exclamation

Just a reminder that if your team is playing at this event that you need to email us at newenglandcup@yahoo.com to reserve your spot because we are limiting the number of teams. Spots are filling so reply quickly. Thanks and hope to see you all there.

www.paintballwizard.com
Old 11-24-2001, 04:53 PM #4
Homer
Old but Smart!

O.K, for all the last minuters (is that a word?) looks like we have 9 teams so far for tomorrow. So we can accomadate 2-3 more teams. If you want to play show up early. Limited amount of paint so only a limited amount of teams will be let in to play. I think 12 is the max but I'm not sure. If you were planning on coming and haven't registered you may want to I'll make sure the guys promoting it check their e-mail tonight. For all those coming I'll see you in the morning at the Captains meeting.

Steve

Sponsored by:PaintballWizard.com, National Paintball Supply, DYE, Draxxus Paint, and my brother (I steal all his stuff)

My posts and personal opinions DO NOT reflect the views of my sponsors. I just have a Big Mouth.