Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-19-2001, 08:40 PM #1
Cranshaw
Awaiting Email Confirmation

has been a member for 10 years
One Last 5-man tournament

Is everyone ready to retire for the winter yet??? The hell with that I still wanna play how about you??? Well for all of the people who wnat just one more day of playing we have it for you. One last fun 5-man tournament. It will be on Sunday November 25th. Entrance fee will be $75 per team (includes air) and paint will be $60 / case. There will be prizes and trophies from 1st through 3rd. Register early if you are interested because there will be a limited number of teams due to the lack of the daylight that we have now. Email us at newenglandcup@yahoo.com or at our website www.newengland.com. Hope to see all there, Captains meeting at 8:00 and the first game will be at 8:30 am. If you need directions visit www.birchhillpaintball.com. We will be using sup air feild, hyperball field, and woods.

www.paintballwizard.com
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-21-2001, 08:44 PM #2
TRUECOLORS85

That sounds like fun i cant wait
Old 11-22-2001, 08:51 AM #3
Homer
Old but Smart!

Supposed to be in the mid 50's and sunny. Better than staying at home for day 4 in a row with the family. Plus gotta work off the pie! I'm in!

Sponsored by:PaintballWizard.com, National Paintball Supply, DYE, Draxxus Paint, and my brother (I steal all his stuff)

My posts and personal opinions DO NOT reflect the views of my sponsors. I just have a Big Mouth.