Originally Posted by ccluff2
lets see some specs.
It does look like it has cheap/crappy parts on it and the body milling makes the gun look like a toy.
* Low pressure valve system that allows the Aura to operate at 150 psi
* Low force spring is easy on paintballs and allows the use of more fragile paint
* Lower mass internals resulting in reduced recoil
* Self lubricating delrin bolt with quick release pin for easy removal. Unique design prevents the paintball from rolling back into the bolt
* Sealed breach prevents gas from escaping into the feed tube
* Break beam ball sensor is located low in the breach to ensure the paintball has dropped completely into the breach before firing
* Dual spring loaded ball detents
* Integrated adjustable pressure regulator with built in swivel mounting
* Low profile clamping feed neck that accomodates all loaders
* Handle frame is equipped with a universal mounting system that allows you to connect dovetail and 3/4 inch pitch bottomlines or drop forwards
* On/Off bottom line with purging feature for easy tank removal
* 12 inch ported barrel - Cocker threads
* High pressure macroline hose
* Operates on CO2, Nitrogen, or compressed air
* Adjustable trigger with magnetic return
* Made from high grade 6061 aluminum
* Comes with all hex keys needed to repair the Aura, and a spare parts kit
* Firing modes: Semi up to 25 bps, 3 shot burst at 10 bps, full auto at 10bps. Two ramping modes. NPPL and PSP firing modes with tournament lock switch
* Adjustable rate of fire
* Convenient display of mode, eye function, and alarms through LED panel on the rear of the grip frame
* Weight: 2.4 lbs.
Warranty: This item is under a 1 year manufacturers warranty. Mokal can be reached at (905) 625-7571.