Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-11-2010, 09:02 PM #1
Drayven

PT Jr w/ low velocity

Ok...I'm stumped...I've rebuilt the whole gun, replaced the bolt with a delrin one, and the main spring twice, and I can't get the fps over 155. The spring is more than stiff enough, it doesn't leak at all and otherwise shoots fine. Any ideas?

INSIGHT OWNERS GROUP
Drayven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-14-2010, 10:26 PM #2
Drayven

Nothing? Nothing? Bueller?

INSIGHT OWNERS GROUP
Old 10-31-2010, 10:17 PM #3
Drayven

Ok...if anyone is reading this and has any clue...I was looking at this again tonight...someone said something about putting an oring on the bolt, but I think it would just destroy the ball detent and the oring with the way the opening is. Could the valve spring be too stiff, and not letting enough co2 through? As I said before, the gun doesn't leak, and shot count seems to be good, but I just can't get the velocity up. Any help would be a godsend at this point.

INSIGHT OWNERS GROUP
Old 11-08-2010, 05:18 PM #4
BTpaintballer
Essayons

BTpaintballer is a Supporting Member
BTpaintballer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I don't have a PT, but your statement about the valve could be the problem. A softer valve spring should help. If that's not enough, try a stiffer main spring too. good luck
BTpaintballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:52 AM #5
Drayven

Bit the bullet and dropped the pistol off at the shop yesterday...valve spring didn't help at all. We'll see if it can be saved, or if I'll have some PT Jr. parts to sell off

INSIGHT OWNERS GROUP
Old 02-03-2011, 12:25 PM #6
kylebocskay
Stonsky Kyleson

kylebocskay supports Pev's Paintball
kylebocskay is offline   Reply With Quote