Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-06-2010, 03:38 PM #1
zachsdad86

Jewels?

Searched this forum with no luck. My quest is missing the jewels on the frame. Anyone have a stash and can spare a couple? I emailed Critical a week ago with no response, although I don't expect they would have them anyway.

ICDO

For God does speak—now one way, now another—though no one perceives it. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on people as they slumber in their beds, he may speak in their ears and terrify them with warnings Job 33:14-16
zachsdad86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-19-2010, 01:30 AM #2
xero28

I'll probably have a couple for you. I'm going to be using my frame for an Evil-M build and will be cutting down the back of the frame around where the jewels go and won't need them. If you don't hear back from me send me a PM.
xero28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 06:00 PM #3
bang-bang

what are you trying to do by cutting the frame?
Old 11-19-2010, 07:12 PM #4
xero28

Quote:
Originally Posted by bang-bang View Post
what are you trying to do by cutting the frame?
Working on one of these:

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3340155

The Evil-M was to be AKA's next production gun until Smart Parts hit them with C&D orders and they couldn't produce electros anymore. They already had most of the gun planned out and a bunch of blanks that eventually made their way to the public. The Quest frame is one of the frames that will fit with a little modification, the noids are similar sizes. None of the bodies were ever milled, so people have to do it find someone to do it for them or take care of it themselves. Here's one completed with a quest frame on it (not mine):

And after looking at it again, I suppose I won't be cutting through the jewel areas afterall, though I'll still be removing them.
Old 11-19-2010, 11:33 PM #5
bang-bang

If you're just looking for a project that's cool! But it doesn't look like it will change anything but the looks.
Old 11-20-2010, 12:06 AM #6
xero28

Quote:
Originally Posted by bang-bang View Post
If you're just looking for a project that's cool! But it doesn't look like it will change anything but the looks.
Not sure I understand what you mean. If you're talking about using the Quest frame for the project, the Evil-M never went into production, so there was never a grip frame produced for it except for a very limited run by Acid Customs. So in order to make it work you have to use an existing frame that will fit. The Quest frame is one, 06 Cyborg another, Dye ULs fit too with modifications. So it's not just a different look I'm going for, but an actual working gun.

BTW, no intention to jack the OP's thread here, still serious about getting you the jewels.
Old 11-20-2010, 01:56 AM #7
Cloak&Shotgun
John Cleese=My F'n Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by xero28 View Post
Working on one of these:

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3340155

The Evil-M was to be AKA's next production gun until Smart Parts hit them with C&D orders and they couldn't produce electros anymore. They already had most of the gun planned out and a bunch of blanks that eventually made their way to the public. The Quest frame is one of the frames that will fit with a little modification, the noids are similar sizes. None of the bodies were ever milled, so people have to do it find someone to do it for them or take care of it themselves. Here's one completed with a quest frame on it (not mine):

And after looking at it again, I suppose I won't be cutting through the jewel areas afterall, though I'll still be removing them.

tat gun is damn ****in sexy

WTT Soul for Green Quest

I LOVE Hammerhead barrels
Cloak&Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 01:40 PM #8
zachsdad86

I appreciate it. Definitely keep me in mind for the jewels.

ICDO

For God does speak—now one way, now another—though no one perceives it. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on people as they slumber in their beds, he may speak in their ears and terrify them with warnings Job 33:14-16
zachsdad86 is offline   Reply With Quote