Originally Posted by phxsuns2011
Gandhi's Militia... Oh wait thats right WE DONT GET ONE.
Lets get all of the facts on the table, I don't have a problem with someone having a problem and stating it and then we can work it through. Your situation is not like the others. They payed to play this event and it was cancelled so they got a refund. Here is how your situation is.
1) You paid to play event 2 in Joplin
2) Avid posted their series event info
3) You asked for a refund and was told NO due to MPS Rules
4) You ask to move entry to event 3 George said ok because he was trying to be nice and you asked before prizes were ordered
5) You back out of event 3 because you can't get a ride
6) George signed you up for event 4 because again he was trying to be nice
7) You back out of event 4 on Sept 11th but your team played the Avid series on Sept 12th
8) You ask to move it again
9) Event 5 is canceled and you want a refund again because everyone else got one
BigRed 1 wanted a refund for the same event and did not get one because prizes were already ordered
918 Wolfpack wanted one at event 3 George said no because prizes were ordered (they decided to play)
I definitely think that most people when they read this will see why George is justified in keeping the entry. I do believe even monkeygrinder agrees even if he doesn't want to. LOL.
Again if people have problems and concerns I don't mind talking them through like adults, but when you just post things like "we didn't get our refund" without everyone knowing all of the details it is more than a little unfair.