PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-05-2010, 06:31 PM #1
dyeballer101

dyeballer101 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dyeballer101 supports Team VICIOUS
two players needing a team for brawl.

as the title says me and my friend need a team for brawl, it would have to be d3 or higher, but we would prefer d2, both have a way down there and money to pay our share of paint/regi, we are both very comfortable anywhere on the field, but I usually play snake and he's usually a corner, but anywhere on the field works. played a full season of ipl in d2 with blacklisted and e4 ipl with ambush in d2, got a couple second place finishes. if you need players msg me up! thanks.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-06-2010, 03:25 AM #2
Sunthief

I can vouch for Blacklisted being a royal pain in the *** to play against in IPL this year! It's ashamed you couldn't get another player for E4. You guys would of had 2nd overall for sure then. Where do you guys live? The rest of Spectrum is still up the air if they are going or not, but either way if you want to play with us, we are definitely trying to make it out there for brawl! And there is usually 1 to 2 people who can't make it for various reasons. As I'm sure you are quite aware of. Let me try and get a head count of whos going with the rest of the team and you let me know if you would be into playing with spectrum for brawl.
Sunthief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 06:41 PM #3
dyeballer101

dyeballer101 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dyeballer101 supports Team VICIOUS
thanks man, its always solid compatition playing you guys aswell =) congrats on your guy's 2nd overall you earned it, and me and trev both live in pg bc we practice 1-2 times every week, and would be more then happy to play with ya guys just let us know!
Old 10-07-2010, 01:58 AM #4
fish76

PM'd
fish76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:01 AM #5
Sunthief

wow, that is quite the drive! OK well we are just getting a head count now so I will let you know either way as soon as I can.
Old 10-17-2010, 04:33 AM #6
Sunthief

Hey guys looks like we are going to get our whole team for this event. Hope you guys find a team and we get to shoot each other again! Good luck