PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-04-2010, 09:52 PM #1
ThursdayLsr
Snipe People In The Woodz

has been a member for 10 years
Going back to the gym

I'm looking for some help on going back to the gym to lose a little more weight and get some sort of tone. As of now I'm at 150 and a little under 5'8". Back in February/March, I was at 200 and a bit of a fat ***, and decided I needed to change that. I dropped the 50 pounds since then with a combination of diet and exercise. Unfortunately, I have horrible knees and have had three knee surgeries, two of which were this summer (late May and late July), so my cardio has been a bit limited to say.

Right now I want to get into a 3-4 day a week regimen of going to the gym and of course eating correctly. When I used to go to the gym I would just do as much cardio as possible, on whatever machine was available at the gym. Typically I would do stairs for a little, then move to the elliptical, do a small ab work out and cool down on the bike. My diet went from straight fat *** eat whatever I can to now almost vegetarian, but still eating seafood on occasion. I do a good job of keeping my fat intake low, and eat enough soy and other foods with protein in it. I do go to physical therapy every Tuesday and Thursday in the morning and just do basic things to get my quads back up to strength.

I come to you ST:F gurus in search of some help on what to do at the gym that will give me the results I'm looking to get. Any suggestions that you guys can give me within my limitations would be awesome.
Advertisement
Old 10-05-2010, 10:17 PM #2
BoneBreak

basic stength to start, bench, military press, and for squats and dead.. Im not your doctor
BoneBreak is offline   Reply With Quote