PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 10-04-2010, 05:00 PM #1
SnipperGirl

Exclamation Ottawa: PBP 2011 Calender

PBP Presents Paintball Paradise 2011 Calender

By Friday October 8th, 2010 we are looking for 12 girls to take part in our up-coming Paintball Paradise 2011 Calender Photoshoot...

We are looking for woman WITH paintball experience, Your names will be posted in the calender as " Miss First Name" "
We will have two photographers, as well as hair and make-up

All photos will include the woman in our paintball gear (IF you have your own please bring it the day of the shoot)

There will be 3 photos per Calender page for the girls, Two (2) of them will be themed to the Calender events of that month, and One (1) will be the girls in full paintball gear.

These photos will be 18+ Ladies we ask that your bring lingerie, booty shoes, bras, heels, whatever you feel sexy in, IF you choose to be naked, all assets will be covered but your marker or equipment.

Proofs of all photos will be sent to the girls upon making of the Calender for their own portfolios.

If you are interested in taking part and HAVE, MUST HAVE, paintball experience please contact myself in which months you would like to be, please choose at least 2-3 months.

By Friday if we have our full twelve girls we will start posting dates to which months will be shooting first. If you also have props for the months you are taking part in you are more than welcome to bring them.

Selection of the girls will be hand picked.

ALSO Make-up Artists and Hair stylist

IF you would like to take part in this please let me know! Or know anyone who would like to get their work recognized!

For more information please contact myself

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?pr...56920804328026
SnipperGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyRegional Ups