paintthief is for the Gunfight
anyone need a camera man?

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...392&highlight=
paintthief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-28-2011, 03:14 PM #128
dark_side011

I'm thinking about going this sunday. I live down the street hit me up if and one is going I play speedball.
dark_side011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 01:53 AM #129
oilslickshooter

This is Anthony, I must say I have been to O'Hare Paintball 3 times now... AWESOME staff, organized, caters to everyone from the newbs to the "pros and pretenders"..Everything from rentals to pizza and m&m's to water or monster. Field is NPPL. I have read complaints about paintball prices, there are discounts for members... For all to enjoy unless you want a pricey 20-30 ball per second gun being used like a paperweight.. DUST IT OFF AND GET YOUR BUTTS TO OHARE.... SEE YA WHEN I SEE YA....I'LL BEEN LOOKING FOR YOUR GOGGLES!!!!! SSSSHHHHOOOOO!!!!!!
oilslickshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 04:37 PM #130
PnTBm2k

has been a member for 10 years
PnTBm2k plays in the PSP
PnTBm2k helped look for balloons
PnTBm2k is an NCPA National Champion
are they hiring? im looking for a small job on top of my full time internship

anyone that has connection with the management please let them know about this post please
Old 01-29-2011, 08:39 PM #131
oilslickshooter

In need of an on/off switch for my DM7...had a "little accident"...got one jit me up 956-434-2931....thanks
Old 01-30-2011, 05:59 PM #132
tonycon
Knuckleheads Paintball

Annual Supporting Member
tonycon owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
tonycon owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tonycon owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
tonycon supports our troops
tonycon is Legendary
tonycon owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
went to team practice this morning...what a great day! the staff is friendly, courteous and just all around good people. i mean they apologized to the players during the day because we had to wait a few minutes for them to clean up the field every 10 matches or so...i finally told the guy...stop apologizing! great place to play...bring cleats tho...lots of us were on our butts today cause we forgot em!

Proudly Sponsored By:
PBExplosion VirtueSpire Valken Paintball

KnuckleHeads Paintball Team
Game footage
tonycon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 07:02 PM #133
xChinox
Play Hard Practice Harder

xChinox owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
xChinox is an NCPA player
xChinox plays in the APPA beginner division
xChinox has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
First time being out here and I must say this is an awesome field. Great staff, always friendly and willing to help out and cleaned and put air in the bunkers every 8 matches or so. Turf was awesome, not dirty at all. Price was great for team practice. Overall a great place to play. Expect more visits from me.
Old 01-30-2011, 08:30 PM #134
T.I.L_Paintball
What's a SKU?

T.I.L_Paintball plays in the PSP
T.I.L_Paintball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
T.I.L_Paintball plays in the APPA D3 division
A couple things this field needs to do,

Less time between games. Even when there was no clean up, or any bunkers needing to be filled, there was almost always around 3-5 minutes between games.

Private parties. IF YOU DONT HAVE THE CAPACITY TO HOST MULTIPLE LARGE PARTIES AT THE SAME TIME, DON'T DO IT! I had to wait two hours before i played my first game because of the multiple large private parties.
Also, a time limit needs to be set for games that take too long. I don't want to stand outside the field waiting 5-10 minutes to watch groups of little kids stand in the back center while no shooting is going on. I understand that they may be intimidated, and scared to advance, but they are not the only paying customers.

Everything else exceeded my expectations. This is a great (and EXTREMELY clean) facility with great staff, but you need to work out the few problems you have.
I took my friend out for his first time playing in 7 years, and aside from the downtime between games (20-30 minutes at least) we had a great time. We both plan on purchasing memberships and returning weekly when possible.
T.I.L_Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 09:19 PM #135
eStrike

My rec ball group hooked up with another rec ball group and we planned out an outing on Saturday to Ohare...it was a blast. The cool thing was that we were a private group and that meant that we didn't have to worry about playing with other players who didn't respect the safety of our players. I'm glad to say that everyone in our group was happy with the experience. No one complained about anything (wiping, bonus balling, bunkering at close range, etc.)

I played with a TPX pistol all day and it was a total rush. Having to adjust to the mentality of just having 2 or 3 clips of 7 paintballs to shoot made me play more stealth. I'm addicted and I'm certainly gonna play more pistol in the future.

The refs were good and attentive. They were paying attention to who was playing and what type of skill level the players were. They made sure no advanced players were sneaking in to play with the beginners. Believe it or not, there were a couple of times that some advance players were trying to jump into some games with other players who were beginners with rentals. The refs of course wouldn't let it happen.

The place was really packed between 1-3pm, so that meant that people had to wait for their game to start. You can imagine the length of time it took for people to wait for their game to start...and yes some people certainly did complain, but to me, that means that the staff is doing a job since the field is starting to become more popular. I don't mind waiting for my games to be called because I know that players are playing with other players of their own skill level instead of just throwing everyone of various skill levels into one game...the fact that they split up the game by skill levels shows that the owner and staff care about their customer's paintball experience instead of just caring about the financial bottom line.

The 2 refs that were running the field on Saturday did an awesome job of getting everyone to play their games in a timely fashion, GREAT JOB TONY AND CHRIS!

My paintball group and the other paintball group are already talking about our next outing to Ohare...we definitely shall return!

-estrike
eStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 09:26 PM #136
Eclipserr7
Barauskas #11 all dayyyy

Eclipserr7 plays in the PSP
Eclipserr7 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
whooo was takin pictarsss today?
Old 01-30-2011, 11:20 PM #137
oilslickshooter

Estrike, this is Anthony, thanks for the compliments. At the field, we strive for an awesome experience wether your ripping *** and sprayin paint or rockin a rental and be no more than three feet tall. I am glad you had a good time. I also play, who knows maybe next time we will be opposite side of the fireld. Anyway, if there are any requests, I am sure O'Hare will welcome them. We will be getting the field ready for next weekend..YOU CAN BET THAT!!! KEEP SLINGIN' PAINT BRO'!!!!!
Old 01-31-2011, 09:22 AM #138
CravenMayhem

Hey guys,
I was the guy leading the other paintball group that eStrike hooked up with for this outing. Totally agree with what he said here. It seemed like the place was a little oversold early on, but after 3 the place started to thin out and we were getting on the field a bit more to have a great time.
It was cool to see a new field setup with the bunkers and I ALWAYS love the turf for knee slides here. They're obviously doing a lot of work to keep this place clean with the amount of paint flying.
I was playing a Tib, so eStrike and I did a little pistol swapping throughout the day. Playing dual pistols was a LOT of fun, and the added mobility was great for crawling the snake.
Refs did a great job of both calling us out and getting us on the field. We'll certainly be back!

One note: please take the road sign out of the shooting range or put some sound buffer behind it. That guy shooting a case out of his electro was deafening for a good 10 minutes. Everybody was shouting at him to stop but well... he couldn't hear us.
Old 01-31-2011, 10:56 AM #139
eStrike

@ oilslickshooter - Hey Tony! We also wanted to say Thanks for also letting the women run a couple of "Ladies Only Games" - they loved it!
Old 01-31-2011, 12:47 PM #140
Ace0rz

Ace0rz is playing at Living Legends III
Ace0rz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Ace0rz posts videos on PbNation
i wish the target range was insulated..

couldnt hear the ref call out the game start half the time starting from the side closer to the range..
Ace0rz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 01:47 PM #141
oilslickshooter

Craven Mayhem...awesome advise. I am going to see Jeff this afternoon and I promise you to mention the concern. As a ref, heck I couldnt hear myself at times calling the game. Other than that we hoipe to see you guys out there this weekend. Are you the guy with the two pistols ripping *** from the snake? If so awesome...!!!! Makes those paintsprayers think twice about a single shot comin at em'......MAKE EM' COUNT!!!!!
Old 01-31-2011, 01:52 PM #142
JP#14
F.D.A #1

JP#14 supports Pev's Paintball
JP#14 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace0rz View Post
i wish the target range was insulated..

couldnt hear the ref call out the game start half the time starting from the side closer to the range..
Not so much that it needs to be insulated, just take that damn metal sign down !!! LOL. That gets really annoying fast.

Team practice went really well. The staff is great, especially on keeping the place clean and orginized.

Just need to fix the dorritos, purchase one more to make a true "D" side and purchase one more tall aztec to mirror the other. That will make the field layout a lot better.
JP#14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 02:00 PM #143
eStrike

@ oilslickshooter - yep, that was him with the 2 pistols, I gave him my TPX so he could go double pistol with his Tiberius...

We were also the 2 guys with pistols that were shooting at each other from the snake on opposite sides of the field in one of the games...

At other times, my wife was also running with the TPX pistol while I was playing with a shiny silver/chrome autococker...
Old 01-31-2011, 04:42 PM #144
MIDNIGHTANGELZ

MIDNIGHTANGELZ is playing at Living Legends V
MIDNIGHTANGELZ posts videos on PbNation
MIDNIGHTANGELZ has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
Oilslick.. Haha that wasnt him that was me look at my avatar

You were the ref with the grey sweater and lime neon right

Last edited by MIDNIGHTANGELZ : 01-31-2011 at 04:44 PM.
MIDNIGHTANGELZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 05:31 PM #145
eStrike

Oilslick - we were there on Saturday....

Midnight was there on Sunday I think...
Old 01-31-2011, 05:58 PM #146
MIDNIGHTANGELZ

MIDNIGHTANGELZ is playing at Living Legends V
MIDNIGHTANGELZ posts videos on PbNation
MIDNIGHTANGELZ has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
Lolzz thats funny I was going to say, man I was there all day and I missed another pistol ally?
I would have definitely been down to ball on the same team with ya, it was VERY crowded so I could see if we did miss each other

Last edited by MIDNIGHTANGELZ : 01-31-2011 at 06:01 PM.
MIDNIGHTANGELZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 11:21 PM #147
Fatal Shock
Ian 'Fitty' Fitzgerald

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipserr7 View Post
whooo was takin pictarsss today?
my friend and i were filming. he'll have a video put together soon.

Blastin' fools since '04
Fatal Shock is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups