Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-30-2010, 06:36 PM #1
Seek and Destroy (Banned)

max bps

Hey guys I need some info pls. Thinking about getting a new quest but was wondering what board comes in the newest model?

Also we mainly play on on "renegade" fields on uncapped settings. I heard the noid is the limiting factor and that quest only shoot around 20 or so.

Pls don't say or ask why we shoot that fast other than we want to, and yes all players are consenting adults so pls don't.
Seek and Destroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-01-2010, 01:54 AM #2
Uziel Gal
It's not a Geo2, honest..

Uziel Gal donated to help Peyton Trent
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Uziel Gal supports our troops
There aren't any truly new Quests as such - FEP haven't been manufacturing Quests for a good time now.

Critical Paintball are selling Quests that they are assembling from the stock of spare parts, but they are basically an '07 Quest, upgraded with all the Critical Quest parts.

Now don't get me wrong, these are great marker, with good upgrades, at a brilliant price, and I highly recommend them, but I just think it is worth bearing in mind that you aren't getting a new Quest from FEP, you're getting a Quest assembled from new parts. There have been a few attempts to resurrect the brand, but right now, as a company, FEP do not exist.

The Quests assembled by Critical use the Inoviq board and VX chip.

Yes, assuming no other limiting factors (low LPR pressure for instance, tight bolt fit etc.), then the solenoid would limit the rate of fire. Maximum rate of fire is around 23 or maybe 24bps.
Uziel Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:15 PM #3
bomb_xero
LIKE A BOSS

bomb_xero donated to help Peyton Trent
bomb_xero has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
bomb_xero has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
bomb_xero has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Same as dm4/5/c they all use the same smc noid which cycles at 23bps.

With that being said, that's plenty enough to beat the crap outta the other team. Just make sure you have a loader and not a blender feeding the paint or your days gonna suck
Old 10-03-2010, 12:11 PM #4
olegodo
more cake!

has been a member for 10 years
olegodo supports Cereal Killerz 2
I just installed my new bolt from critical and I LOVE it! much more quiet, less kick and worsk like a dream.
I tested max rof and my quest, with lpr @ 90psi, dwell @ lowest setting on the nox board (!) it managed to dryfire 21bps (eyes off) and 18 with eyes on, reballs and a prophecy.
No signs of fsdo either.
Im in love with my quest again
olegodo is offline   Reply With Quote