plnteclipsekid09
Livingston Legends

plnteclipsekid09 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
plnteclipsekid09 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by msonic View Post
lol... 4 choppers.. that was nuts.

It's funny to see everyone run like crazy when they see a chopper. Then again... some are bold and just open up with everything they have on it...

"OMG I'm So Sticky!!!" were the words of the last Chopper gunner in the game on Sunday when he finally stepped out of the game.

it was andrew aka tinman from delta ops hahaha he was copletely covered in spray i was watching him walk off the field and all he was saying is "i cant see anything"
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-28-2010, 07:57 AM #23
plnteclipsekid09
Livingston Legends

plnteclipsekid09 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Japy View Post
Pretty good event besides the HPA not giving us over 3k psi on the second day..

I was really hoping they'd bring the hell hound onto the field to try and even the playing field a little bit. It seems tippmann's 4 simultaneous helicopters and multiple airplanes just couldn't cut it

Would also liked to have seen some aggressive movements by tippmann, or more from world.
i was one of the guys at the air station. and the reason why we wernt getting over 3k is because our generator took a dump and we had to bring in the air gas guys with alot more compressed air cylinders . im sorry you guys wernt able to get you full fill but we were doing absolutly everything in our power to make it so you guys could atleast play. as for the heel hound we couldnt get it started and the timing is off on the minigun
Old 09-28-2010, 05:37 PM #24
CSPPLMaverick

CSPPLMaverick owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
I had a blast all weekend long! big props to Dave and the HS crew for all the hard work they put in; from a new Grinder to the Peace Corps to the scrambling to get us all air all Sunday.. you guys rock!
We pretty much massacared Tippmann all weekend, but it's good to see their spirits were still high and already planning for next year. If Dave and everyone World-side wants, the FOG may just be back again to lead the World to another victory!
The ORIGINAL World Champions, The Unknown Rebels (1983)
Tier One Tactical Equipment - Canada's source for Full Clip gear!
Old 09-29-2010, 12:26 AM #25
murph76

or even play for team tippmann........
Old 09-30-2010, 03:36 PM #26
Xtreme Doc
Captain GKG

has been a member for 10 years
Great game, both the northern gunmen and the grassy knoll gunmen had a good time (FOG)...
Playing aggressive paintball not only require a player to be in good physical condition, but also to use the right gear. Gen X Global makes some great packs/tactical vests that hold up to the abuse. Using Inspires Markers and fast loaders keep plenty of paint flowing. Don't forget about your vision, what good are you, if you can't see? That's why we use (coming soon) goggles. http://www.grassyknollgunmen.com/Sponsors.gif www.inspirepaintball.com www.genxglobalinc.com
Old 10-01-2010, 08:55 AM #27
MaxMagnum

MaxMagnum is a member of the Paintball Operators' Association
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSPPLMaverick View Post
I had a blast all weekend long! big props to Dave and the HS crew for all the hard work they put in; from a new Grinder to the Peace Corps to the scrambling to get us all air all Sunday.. you guys rock!
We pretty much massacared Tippmann all weekend, but it's good to see their spirits were still high and already planning for next year. If Dave and everyone World-side wants, the FOG may just be back again to lead the World to another victory!
I would like to thank the 'F.O.G.' for all their World Team sponsorship and continued support of the TWC. You guys waxed the Tippmann Team so hard Saturday they had no chance of coming back for a win. But they never gave up, and the World Team being good sports made sure everyone had a great time right to the end!

NOW... THE BIG QUESTION IS: Can 'F.O.G.' change guns and guarantee the 'Tippmann Team' a win next year?

I would almost bet they could...

Max Magnum

www.ExoticSportz.com
www.HellSurvivors.com