PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-12-2014, 10:40 PM #1
Azure Sky

Azure Sky owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Ignite BlackOps 1911 Scorpion

Okay guys so Im doing a full review of Ignites 1911. Purchased from wal-mart on sale for 60. From what Ive been able to figure out it uses WE Tech parts and is a standard 5.1 so that being said it can use some TM (Tokyo Marui) parts as well. Out of the box I did notice that the ink for the logos on the grips was no where near dry or cured smeared right off. Disassembled the slide and look at the internals, found that the factory nozzle recoil spring was bent/damaged. but it still function, and will cycle. The metal used to make it seems to be pretty cheap, my slide lock needs replaced, edges are rounding out so if i shake it, it racks forward. Ive only put 5 mags thru, around the 5th i noticed that my barrel bushing was being bent outward by the SGP (spring guide plug). Also when it cycles the hammer actually catches and sticks on the slide. Took a file and rounded the lip a bit more seems to work much better. Taking a closer look at the slide I noticed it had a slight metal bur on it as well, so a little more filing there.

So problems thus far.
-damage nozzle recoil spring out of box
-cheap Slide Lock
-cheap Barrel Bushing
-needed some filing on 2 parts.

Upside
-WE Tech parts are easy to come buy, and there are lots of aftermarket mods.
-Outer Barrel is threaded under the orange tip (pot of boiling water and vice grips solved that)

Other than that I dont have to much more positive to say. I have ordered a couple aftermarket upgrades to see if they will change my opinion.

Parts Ordered
-Future Energy Full recoil guide rod (5.1)
-Reenforced nozzle recoil spring
-Angel Custom Complete Nozzle Upgrade kit
-Mad Bull Punisher Compensator (mad bull says it wont fit WE guns but ive seen other wise, the reason i bought this is because it will be able to stand more force from the SGP/SGR than the stock barrel bushing.)

If anyone wants photos, please let me know and ill upload some when im finished installing the parts.

Last edited by Azure Sky : 04-12-2014 at 11:31 PM.
Azure Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-24-2014, 10:41 PM #2
PuzL'd
Shortbus crusader

Lets see piks of this thing dude