Gun: DLX Luxe
[/quote]

I think you messed that one up.
Old 10-04-2010, 07:35 AM #66
CK11

CK11 plays in the PSP
CK11 donated to help Peyton Trent
GSE Player Looking For World Cup Team

Unfortunately, GSE isn’t playing Cup, so I’m looking for a D2 team to play the event with. Feel free to PM or email me at knappco@bc.edu.

Thanks,
Conrad

Last edited by CK11 : 10-04-2010 at 07:38 AM.
Old 10-04-2010, 09:47 AM #67
prokiller 7

Annual Supporting Member
prokiller 7 plays in the PSP
prokiller 7 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
prokiller 7 supports Team VICIOUS
prokiller 7 plays in the APPA D2 division
I want to play at World Cup
Name: Brandon
Position: Play snake on a D4 5-man team. Play everywhere on my D5 3 man team.
Ranked: D5 but will play D3,D4, D5, and will prove myself worthy.
Play: on a D4 team in CFOA, and have my own 3 man D5 CFOA team. We just won 1st at Rock Hill in Sept. in D5 3 man.
Cash is no problem and I have a place to stay already. Will be there playing or not. Would really like to be playing.
Guns: Ego x / Victory / NT
PM me, if you need me, and I will get to play.
Old 10-04-2010, 10:03 AM #68
Aut0c()cker4l1f3

Hey, im looking for a team to play cup. RNT huslte is only putting in a d1 team for cup so i need a team to play with. I have been playing for about 8 years i have limited d3 experience, but scrimmage and practice with d1 twice a week. Unfortunatly i am not local but if you guys need a player i would be a great addition and have the financial covered. APPA 51574-1932 let me know.
Old 10-04-2010, 10:52 AM #69
FAT SOLJA
RICO

D-3 or D-4 Race to 2 (5 Man) put together team.

Ok. Here is the deal. Originally I wasn’t going to do it this year but I have now decided to go ahead and try to help the players that responded to an original post that I placed where I was trying to help a team from South America that needed to fill a few spots which subsequently they did. Because I had such a big response I decided to go ahead and organize a D-3 or D-4 (Sat - Sun) Race to 2 team. Here is your shot at playing if you are still looking for one.

First of all let me introduce myself for those of you that already do not know who I am. My name is Enrique Fernandez and everyone knows me as "Rico". I have organized teams for cup for the past couple of years with players that do not have a team and wish to play (Team Federation). I also have acted as the coach in 2008 for Total Karnage, Total Karnage Kids and Fierce. I am telling you this so you can feel comfortable that I will organize and pay for the team once I have everyone committed and ready.

Here is the deal. I am going to put a team together for Div. 4 Race to 2 (Sat- Sun). I have 3 confirmed and I am waiting to hear from 4 others that I sent a notice last night that had inquired about the other team.

Now, in regards to coaching, I will try to help the team in that regards but being that I am coaching 2 other 5 man teams which are my priority and playing in the master’s division, I may or may not be able to help with this. What I will do is I will organize you as a team and I will assign a captain to make all the decisions at the event.

THE FIRST 5 that can commit and are able to send me their admission portion by mail for me to receive by Thursday will get to play on this team.

In regards to the details. Each players admission money will be $275.00. I am charging the team $50 because I will have expenses putting this team together being that I have to run back and forth to the Bank to make deposits for the team and I will incur charges on my cell phone.

In regards to the paint, if no one else can get a deal in paint, I will tap into my resources to see what I can get paint for, however, what I have always done is I will require everyone to bring in cash $150 and give it to me when we walk the fields together. From that money pool we will buy paint thorough the event and whatever money is leftover or unused then I will refund it back to the players dividing it equally after the last game the team has played.

This is something that I did the last two years and it worked fine for the guys that I organized.

Now, I have already 3 confirmed players and I will roster up to 6 guys on this team. I can have up to 1 D-2 guy and the rest must be ranked D-3 or lower. I don’t have a D-2 yet. Send me a PM and include your phone number where I can reach you and the best time to call. I will send you back additional information for where you will need to send me a check or a money order once I confirm a spot for you.

Rico
407-488-3051

Last edited by FAT SOLJA : 10-08-2010 at 09:27 PM.
Old 10-04-2010, 01:42 PM #70
BINGSHOP=PAT

D1 HuSTLe Player looking for ANY team. PM me if serious
EDWARDSVILLE BING SHOP 618-692-8271
ST. CHARLES BING SHOP 636-724-6666
"HuSTLe to live-Live to HuSTLe"[/i][/b]
Old 10-04-2010, 02:53 PM #71
PBninja22

Hey I'm looking for a team for cup My name is Derek and i play for Dark Carnival D4 xball but unfortunately we don't have a D4 squad so im looking to play D4 or D3. Feel free to pm me or text me my number is 843-302-1525.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:05 PM #72
vman722
~CEP~

vman722 is a Professional paintball player
vman722 plays in the PSP
vman722 plays in the APPA Pro division
2 very experienced ex CEP players need a last min d2/d1 team for cup. Some stuff fell through for both of us and we are both looking to play together at cup. We play well together anywhere on the field. We both have been in the finals at national and regional events and know what it takes to win.

Peter Velardi (d2)

Appa- http://www.paintball-players.org/cgi...fg5m8vyo9e8odk

Phil Fordham (d1)

Appa-http://www.paintball-players.org/cgi...t7z9zv8hiygz3y

Hit me up with a PM
Chattanooga CEP #4
DYE Paintball---DYE CG Paint---Minor League Paintball
Old 10-04-2010, 09:16 PM #73
juicyjuice4x4

juicyjuice4x4 plays in the PSP
juicyjuice4x4 supports our troops
juicyjuice4x4 is an NCPA player
juicyjuice4x4 plays in the APPA D4 division
Name: Christian Stephanos or Juicy Juice for the paintball world
Years Playing:10, competitive since 2006
Teams: Controlled Failure, Unnecessary, and currently on the Ga State University team
Gear:08 Chronic Ego, Rotor, Leopard Dye i4, JT Team pants
Ranked: d4, been out of tournaments for a little, but back in the swing of things now
APPA: 24842
Willing to play anywhere but I like back/mid on dorito side best

If you need to know anything else just pm me
Fear The Panthers

Last edited by juicyjuice4x4 : 10-05-2010 at 07:40 AM.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:47 PM #74
gregoryturton

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAT SOLJA View Post
i want to play in the wc, my mail is turton2411@hotmail.com. write me !!!

D-3 or D-4 Race to 2 (5 Man) put together team.

Ok. Here is the deal. Originally I wasnít going to do it this year but I have now decided to go ahead and try to help the players that responded to an original post that I placed where I was trying to help a team from South America that needed to fill a few spots which subsequently they did. Because I had such a big response I decided to go ahead and organize a D-3 or D-4 (Sat - Sun) Race to 2 team. Here is your shot at playing if you are still looking for one.

First of all let me introduce myself for those of you that already do not know who I am. My name is Enrique Fernandez and everyone knows me as "Rico". I have organized teams for cup for the past couple of years with players that do not have a team and wish to play (Team Federation). I also have acted as the coach in 2008 for Total Karnage, Total Karnage Kids and Fierce. I am telling you this so you can feel comfortable that I will organize and pay for the team once I have everyone committed and ready.

Here is the deal. I am going to put a team together for Div. 4 Race to 2 (Sat- Sun). I have 3 confirmed and I am waiting to hear from 4 others that I sent a notice last night that had inquired about the other team.

Now, in regards to coaching, I will try to help the team in that regards but being that I am coaching 2 other 5 man teams which are my priority and playing in the masterís division, I may or may not be able to help with this. What I will do is I will organize you as a team and I will assign a captain to make all the decisions at the event.

THE FIRST 5 that can commit and are able to send me their admission portion by mail for me to receive by Thursday will get to play on this team.

In regards to the details. Each players admission money will be $240.00. I am charging the team $50 because I will have expenses putting this team together being that I have to run back and forth to the Bank to make deposits for the team and I will incur charges on my cell phone.

In regards to the paint, if no one else can get a deal in paint, I will tap into my resources to see what I can get paint for, however, what I have always done is I will require everyone to bring in cash $150 and give it to me when we walk the fields together. From that money pool we will buy paint thorough the event and whatever money is leftover or unused then I will refund it back to the players dividing it equally after the last game the team has played.

This is something that I did the last two years and it worked fine for the guys that I organized.

Now, I have already 3 confirmed players and I will roster up to 6 guys on this team. I can have up to 1 D-2 guy and the rest must be ranked D-3 or lower. I donít have a D-2 yet. Send me a PM and include your phone number where I can reach you and the best time to call. I will send you back additional information for where you will need to send me a check or a money order once I confirm a spot for you.

Rico
407-488-3051[/quote]
Old 10-05-2010, 04:50 PM #75
tvrsir
Khanh

tvrsir plays in the PSP
tvrsir owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tvrsir plays in the APPA Pro division
CHICAGO WISGEUYS D3XBALL LOOKING FOR A REAL KILLER FOR D3XBALL...MUST BE RANKED D3 OR UNDER.....DIVISION D4 OR D5 PLAYERS NEED NOT APPLY. I NEED EXPERIENCE..

also

I HAVE TWO SLOT OPEN FOR D3 5MAN...I HAVE ONE D2 SLOT OPEN,
I NEED TO PLAYERS FOR THAT. PREFER SNAKE PLAYERS..OR FRONT D PLAYERS
Old 10-06-2010, 06:05 PM #76
austin3897
NOT a 2k9'r

austin3897 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
austin3897 supports Team VICIOUS
d5 player lookin for a team for cup!!
2 years of tourney experience
pm me for appa and more info
Old 10-06-2010, 08:15 PM #77
Softie68
Dan Hines makes me moist

Softie68 plays in the PSP
Softie68 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Softie68 supports Team VICIOUS
Softie68 is Legendary
Foundation D3 is looking to fill two maybe three spots for Cup. PM me if your interested
Overlook Project Zero
Old 10-07-2010, 10:07 AM #78
PinkPantsSam

PinkPantsSam plays in the USPL
PinkPantsSam plays in the PSP
PinkPantsSam plays in the APPA D4 division
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3478900

Solid teams pick me up!
Old 10-07-2010, 01:44 PM #79
twichyfingerIII

twichyfingerIII has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
twichyfingerIII has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I got three killers who want to play cup, we can get there by ourselves. division doesn't matter to us, we've been playing tournament ball together since we've been 14. won countless gpls, won the Paintball adventure park series, have national experience, we together have never had a losing record, and we always play hard. we can play any position on the field, we are ages 21 and 20, we've been playing the layout for weeks now, the team we were with is no longer going to cup so we are stranded. PM me for business.
Old 10-07-2010, 05:26 PM #80
gregoryturton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softie68 View Post
Foundation D3 is looking to fill two maybe three spots for Cup. PM me if your interested
i want to play !!!!!
Old 10-07-2010, 07:27 PM #81
FAT SOLJA
RICO

1 Spot left in Div.4 Race to 2 (Sat. - Sun.) First one ready to pay can play.

Refer to this link for more information:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...4#post68548394
Old 10-07-2010, 07:34 PM #82
Rey Mysterio
BallsoHard

Rey Mysterio plays in the PSP
Rey Mysterio owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Rey Mysterio supports Pev's Paintball
Rey Mysterio plays in the APPA D4 division
Rey Mysterio has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAT SOLJA
1 Spot left in Div.4 Race to 2 (Sat. - Sun.) First one ready to pay can play.

Refer to this link for more information:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...4#post68548394
I pm'd you
Old 10-08-2010, 09:52 AM #83
o.g. evan
#SavageLife

Want to play Cup, can play any position. Really only want to play Xball, but I'll consider 5man if its dirt cheap.

http://paintball-players.org/cgi-bin...asttbz5fn1kt7o

UCF
Old 10-08-2010, 10:29 AM #84
Softie68
Dan Hines makes me moist

Softie68 plays in the PSP
Softie68 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Softie68 supports Team VICIOUS
Softie68 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregoryturton View Post
i want to play !!!!!