Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-22-2010, 10:13 PM #1
chaibill

trilogy cockers worth a try?

Is $40 a fair used price for this cocker? http://www.pntball.com/items/item.aspx?itemid=4151062

the feed neck doesn't come off does it?
Lapco t8 t9 barrel 14 inch for sale.
Mini parts stock ASA ,stock bolt. Color kits black or bronze green. Pm me with mini parts.
chaibill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-23-2010, 06:09 AM #2
dynamomark
BallzOut Paintball

dynamomark owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
dynamomark supports our troops
the trilogy line was made to be an entry level cocker. I havent shot one so I cant say yay or nay. Some do like them for the price and the nonadjustable front block and some hate them for the same reason, nonadjustable front block.
The link you have is the bottom end of the trilogy line and doesnt come with a 2 piece barrel or a reg. I do think it would be a fine entry to cockers, not to many adjustment to fuss with compared to a traditional or e-cocker. I dont see any feednecks the specify made for the trilogy at all so this leads me to think they dont come off. Check some youtube videos to see it in action and see if you want to get it or not.

][nvert Mini / Infinity Legend / ICD B2K4 w/ pds / Tippmann A5 / 2011 Mokal Aura / Spyder Advancer / GI Micro50 / Spyder Imagine / WGP Outkast Pump / WGP Prostock / DP E1 / Azodin Kaos
dynamomark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 09:57 AM #3
StarfuryTH

Skip the Sport model. With no reg and a 1.5 finger trigger, it's the low end of the Trilogy line.

I have a Trilogy Tactical SelectFire and I like it. It's FAST and reliable. It's not as smooth as my 2k2 cocker, nor does it feel as well built, but it's still durable enough and hasn't given me any problems yet.

My feedneck does unscrew, but I don't know about the cheaper models.
StarfuryTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 03:59 PM #4
pump
I don't play pump lol

pump is a founding member
Every trilogy I have seen has had polished tubes which is more than I can say about some stock bodies. If you put the same parts into a trilogy it shoot just as well as any other cocker or better
pump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 11:27 PM #5
ficone

ficone owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ficone has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ficone has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Its a autococker in name and function i guess. I dont very much like these. If it will get you in the game fine,but their not up to par with a true autococker.
ficone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 12:37 AM #6
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....

$40 isnt a bad price, but you can find a competition or tactical model with the regulator for not much more, maybe $20 more.

i have a trilogy tactical, the trilly's are good guns and are well made. they just dont have the adjustability of a traditional cocker, which is fine if your new to them. less tweaking and less to go wrong.

my only complaint with the trilogies are the grip frames are super chunky and make the gun feel heavy.
Old 09-24-2010, 01:44 AM #7
pump
I don't play pump lol

pump is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficone View Post
Its a autococker in name and function i guess. I dont very much like these. If it will get you in the game fine,but their not up to par with a true autococker.
I think they would be better since they got polished tubes and a 11/16ths valve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel_816 View Post
$40 isnt a bad price, but you can find a competition or tactical model with the regulator for not much more, maybe $20 more.

i have a trilogy tactical, the trilly's are good guns and are well made. they just dont have the adjustability of a traditional cocker, which is fine if your new to them. less tweaking and less to go wrong.

my only complaint with the trilogies are the grip frames are super chunky and make the gun feel heavy.
thank goodness they can use cocker frames
pump is offline   Reply With Quote