PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-21-2010, 10:24 PM #1
ASCOFF

Cracked out DIRTBIKE!! (YZ125/250)

Rules
Aint no ***** **** in here, retarded wannabe cool civic/acura/honda FWD crew label yourself with retard at the end of your post OR how many gerbils your car has so we know not to listen to your comments.

Okay so whats the deal this bike is on crack thats the deal. This bike started out as a 125, then the engine was popped into a 250 frame. What does that mean? You have a smaller, LIGHTER, engine in the bigger frame. First thoughts would be well you should be slower than a 250cc. Maybe cause I haven't ridden a YZ250, but a 150cc 2-stroke is damn fast. And at 160lbs, if it can pull the front wheel up in 3rd gear by hitting the powerband, its got balls. This bike is a top spinner with a crazy powerband. Feels like a turbo, you need to know how to ride to keep this bike going fast. But get it in the sweet spot and theres not much that'll keep up. Ive hit 85 on this bike. This bike is a 2-stroke, for those of you who race you know what the pre-mix reward is!

Price: 2400

YZ125
YZ250 frame
Shifter
Clutch Lever
Air Filter
07 Footpegs
etc, etc...

PM for pics

I really like this bike which is why I still have it but im wanting another project since the race car is done. Many people complain about the strength of an over-bore. My answer is dont do anything stupid and you wont need to find out, the PO (my friend) and I never had a problem and it always starts on first kick. But the bottom line is if you managed to money shift or something like that a new head is about 200 bucks and you can go back to stock or bore of choice.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement