Annual Supporting Member
greyhuskies donated to help Peyton Trent
greyhuskies owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
greyhuskies owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
greyhuskies owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
greyhuskies is reppin' sidebar 4 life
greyhuskies plays in the APPA D4 division
Midnight Geo2 - Mint - $975 Firm!!!

Pics and Vids of all markers are shown below.

I have over 400 feedback on pbnation alone (over 600 on ebay). Most are marker sales. I take my gun sales/trades very seriously and expect the same in return.

NOW FOR THE MARKERS!!!!!!

1. NY Chaos Midnight Geo2 - MINT

This marker has been fully lubed. PE lube has been used on the o-rings located in the LPR, HPR, and bolt. The solenoid is in perfect shape and this marker does not leak at all. The eyes, board, and all electronics work flawlessly. There isn't a scratch on the marker. I've used this for an entire 3 days of play. Hell...this marker was used for our last regional event (EPL Reloaded) which allowed us to take 1st.

Board has custom settings and trigger adjustment which were fine tuned to work with this marker.

Upgrades:
1. None - Seriously - What's needed?

Bonuses:
1. I put grip tape on the regulator the minute I took the marker out of the box. There isn't a scratch on the reg since my hands never touched it during a game. The tape can be removed from reg w/ no residue left. I can remove it if you would like.
2. The barrel has never seen a game. I personally like my deadlywind barrel and have used that also from day one.
3. Marker will come with EVERYTHING which it came with as new (box, manual, lube, spare parts, etc).
4. Laser engraving was done right from Planet Eclipse themselves. This is exactly as it left their hands.
5. There are no scratches or marks on this marker at all. The little white dots on the feedneck are lighting only. They are not chips or dimples.

$975 FIRM - That includes priority shipping and a tracking number.

Video of Geo on Semi - This is not ramping.

Will be taken shortly

Pics:

Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement