has been a member for 10 years
are you a bb.com rep?
Advertisement
Old 10-11-2010, 01:27 PM #23
N4cer (Banned)

N4cer owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilTwiStedKid View Post
at 5 11 and 140 your abs should be showing already.
This is what I'm thinking. OP: remember, cut means you have muscle under there, and you burn off the fat. I say that because after a certain level of training and development, you can't gain muscle without gaining some fat. Not in any short amount of time. Muscle requires excess calories to grow after you've developed just a bit. So at your weight if you wanna be ripped and somehow with those stats you aren't ripped (I don't see how), you need to get big. Start lifting and eating. Then you can diet to cut the fat off the top and be "ripped".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyco_ref View Post
Try here

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10

A lot less trolls there...

Look into more workouts just using your own body weight for that age, push ups (wide, narrow, military, triangle, incline for added resistance) sit-ups, etc. You don't need to go to the gym to stay fit you just need to do physical exercise. But don't start experimenting with supplements yet, at that age since your body isn't done growing yet. Just try and eat healthy, but if your really interested check out those forums, a lot of good info on there!
LMAO less trolls at bb.com? LOL! That place is retard heaven!
Why body weight only? Weight training is the same at all ages. You referring to the old long since disproven myth about weight training stopping growth plates? I hope not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Taco View Post
are you a bb.com rep?
Yeah we should be careful referring people to public bb'ing forums. I've been modding on bodybuilding forums for almost 10 years and I'll tell you, most of the public boards are full of people who talk a lot and put very little into practice, so they believe lots of misinformation. BB.com is classic for being misinformed lemmings due to the influence of supplement companies. Just take it with a grain of salt. Its a bunch of n00bs and lemmings.
N4cer is offline   Reply With Quote