Old 09-18-2010, 03:01 PM #22
krazykut
ENC VTF#1

krazykut plays in the PSP
krazykut owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
krazykut plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6norcal9 View Post
WCPPL is always fun. The last point of the tournament was epic.
Agreed. Its amazing how the game, or even tournament for that matter, can come down to one pivotal play. Exciting no matter the side of the point your on. Gotta love little man going for the win. Who knew you were automatically out if you make contact with another player??? Good effort an great match.
SD PIRATES D3
HOME FIELD:Camp Pendleton Tournament Park
ALLEY OOP SKIM SHOP: DEWEY BEACH, DE
www.alleyoopskim.com
krazykut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 05:55 PM #23
aZnBaller209

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazykut View Post
Agreed. Its amazing how the game, or even tournament for that matter, can come down to one pivotal play. Exciting no matter the side of the point your on. Gotta love little man going for the win. Who knew you were automatically out if you make contact with another player??? Good effort an great match.

I don't think he was pulled for making contact with a player. He traded with the snake player, they ran into each other, then continued to shoot cross field. Take another look at the vid, its like a split second.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post67719267
MyTouch Slide 3G! F/S
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post69692689
aZnBaller209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 06:14 PM #24
rsp
Capital Edge Hitters

rsp plays in the PSP
rsp owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
My congrats to Fuzion
Good job and good luck at Cup
rsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 06:39 PM #25
Eric99BL

has been a member for 10 years
Eric99BL is a Professional paintball player
Quote:
Originally Posted by aZnBaller209 View Post
I don't think he was pulled for making contact with a player. He traded with the snake player, they ran into each other, then continued to shoot cross field. Take another look at the vid, its like a split second.
Old 09-19-2010, 05:35 PM #26
rambozo

Please help me understand what happened in that last game D2 FUSION VS NUSKOOL. I am a complete unbiased observer and I have watched that video 9 times, but I can't see why Nuskool got sooo many penaltys. It looks like the reff was a little confused there in the last game. Just saying??????

Last edited by rambozo : 09-19-2010 at 05:42 PM.
rambozo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 08:07 PM #27
ismet
Jerkin' the Gerkin

ismet plays in the APPA D5 division

www.USPN.biz

www.faceblastpaintball.com
Gloss Red Bob Long Victory with Virtue OLED f/s/t Axe's + $$$ COME!

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=73494726#post73494726
ismet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 08:34 PM #28
Bhreze
WCPPL D3X

Annual Supporting Member
Bhreze owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambozo View Post
Please help me understand what happened in that last game D2 FUSION VS NUSKOOL. I am a complete unbiased observer and I have watched that video 9 times, but I can't see why Nuskool got sooo many penaltys. It looks like the reff was a little confused there in the last game. Just saying??????
Funny I was just talking to one of the refs about that today, but the conversation came up out the blue.

Well... besides the snake players running into each other resulting in them both being eliminated, the Nuskool player proceeded to spin and shoot the other player after the fact. There were about 30 people in the stands (including myself) plus about six refs who saw it and they all lauched their flag and pulled a minor penalty because the one on the snake side was definitely a minor and could have been called a major.

Since, I was on the snake side, I can't speak to what the Pro Player Ulitimate Judge saw on the dorito side when he personally assessed another minor penalty unrelated to what happened on the snake side, but I would surmise that it was truly a penalty.

Now for the love of all that is good, can we please put this to rest. Fuzion is the champions. They gritted it out and came out on top. This thread shouldn't have been a means to have some sorta fact finding because the other team got penalties at pivotal points in a 4 vs 4 game set match point. If you guys want to carry on this discussion, then create your own thread. This one is to honor the Premier Division champs. So cut it out already!!!! Please!!!!!

Done and done...

~Bhreze~

Last edited by Bhreze : 10-02-2010 at 06:42 PM.
Bhreze is offline   Reply With Quote