Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2010, 09:09 PM #1
RampedUpMini
 
 
RampedUpMini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: South Jersey
Mini

What is the best mode for the mini? and any trigger tips let me know. the stock mini borred is bad. i wonder if a tadeo would be any better.
__________________
Francesco
RampedUpMini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-09-2010, 03:09 PM #2
BDN
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: England-the original one
Quote:
What is the best mode for the mini?
Depends on which rules the site uses.

Quote:
the stock mini borred is bad.
What??????????????

Quote:
i wonder if a tadeo would be any better.
Possibly

Quote:
any trigger tips let me know.
Practice tapping with your index and middle fingers. Then place a small
elastic band around those two fingers to increase muscle strength.
Also, set the trigger to what feels right for you in terms
of front- and back-stop. If the has it, set the firing point and pull-strength.
BDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:35 PM #3
ncampos976
 
 
ncampos976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
ncampos976 posts videos on PbNation
ncampos976 plays in the APPA D3 division
ncampos976 supports DLX Technology
this forum gets really anoying. does anyone ever search?
ncampos976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 06:53 AM #4
BDN
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: England-the original one
If spelling is anything to go by...
BDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:38 AM #5
RampedUpMini
 
 
RampedUpMini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: South Jersey
Bounceing

MY TRIGGER IS HORRIBLE. it doesnt match the motion as my fingers go. Maybe i need a new board or a improved trigger. IDK SOMEONE HELP. I think its the stock board and it cant keep up with my halo b v35 with rip drive loader lol. i have it on mode 6
__________________
Francesco
RampedUpMini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 11:01 AM #6
Tolemar
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
The mini rated at 20 bps and the loader rated at 35 balls per second. Of course it cant keep up. I dont like my trigger either but there is lots of other options out there. Like cp & violent to name a few.
Tolemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 07:36 PM #7
komikaze
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: A T L
What else........ the OLED Virtue board is the best!
__________________
* * * Georgia Tournament Series * * * Team: D I V I N I T Y * * *

WTB Angel A1 Fly, AR;K, A1 fly'd, Small Bore kit, Critical/Cobra Trigger, Tactical Stock & Apex barrel, PM me!
komikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:54 PM #8
tonycon
Knuckleheads Paintball
 
tonycon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Chi-Town
Annual Supporting Member
tonycon owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
tonycon owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tonycon owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
tonycon supports our troops
tonycon is Legendary
tonycon owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
You need to adjust your trigger, or get a different loader. I have my mini in semi most of the time and even when I do switch it to ramping @ 15 bps my prophecy keeps up just fine. I am not breaking any bps records In semi but I can walk the trigger around 15 bps...and that's more than enough.
__________________
Swamp SLS-whitebrown CSL-Midnight/Poison LV1 Pure/Prestige GSL

Proudly Sponsored By:
PBExplosion VirtueSpire Valken Paintball

KnuckleHeads Paintball Team
Game footage
tonycon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 12:29 PM #9
RampedUpMini
 
 
RampedUpMini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: South Jersey
ARE OLED VIRTUE BOARDS GOOD? Is a violent trigger good? help me. whats a good mode.
__________________
Francesco
RampedUpMini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:53 PM #10
mbcornholio (Banned)
 
mbcornholio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NJ
mbcornholio supports Bob Gurnsey
mbcornholio is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by RampedUpMini View Post
whats a good mode.
Semi.
mbcornholio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 05:08 PM #11
BANANA!!!
seven shooter
 
BANANA!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: West Allis/MKE,Wisconsin
 has been a member for 10 years
Because everybody in the world needs to fire at 50+bps...
BANANA!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 08:26 PM #12
ncampos976
 
 
ncampos976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
ncampos976 posts videos on PbNation
ncampos976 plays in the APPA D3 division
ncampos976 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by BANANA!!! View Post
Because everybody in the world needs to fire at 50+bps...
doy!
ncampos976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 03:49 PM #13
RampedUpMini
 
 
RampedUpMini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: South Jersey
Semi Or Nxl Full Auto?
RampedUpMini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 04:45 PM #14
xjoe77
 
 
xjoe77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Is a 14 inch barrel any good with the mini or should i just stick with the stock
xjoe77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 04:37 PM #15
RampedUpMini
 
 
RampedUpMini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: South Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjoe77 View Post
Is a 14 inch barrel any good with the mini or should i just stick with the stock
Definately get the nightstick. I bought it not that long ago. I used it and i love it so far. A lot better accuracy than the stock barrel,
__________________
Francesco
RampedUpMini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 04:41 PM #16
Logan09
 
 
Logan09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Pella
Logan09 supports Team VICIOUS
Many fail to see that a barrel is a barrel. Paint/barrel fit is more important.

The best mode is on.
__________________
If you hear before you see me
I got king kong in the trunk


XBL-loganovich09
Logan09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 04:50 PM #17
Shades-the-ballr
aka Blake
 
Shades-the-ballr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: texas
Shades-the-ballr plays in the PSP
Shades-the-ballr owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Shades-the-ballr plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by BANANA!!! View Post
Because everybody in the world needs to fire at 50+bps...
lolz
__________________
United States Coast Guard
Made
Outkast-Dungeon Family

Sponsors:

Allball Sports
Cynical Inc.
Shades-the-ballr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 05:33 PM #18
Kanvass
Ballistic Missionary
 
Kanvass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Kanvass supports Cereal Killerz 2
Kanvass donated to help Peyton Trent
Kanvass supports Bob Gurnsey
Kanvass supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan09 View Post
Many fail to see that a barrel is a barrel. Paint/barrel fit is more important.

The best mode is on.
QFT.
__________________
"An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it." - Jef Mallett

"He who will not reason is a bigot; he who cannot is a fool; and he who dares not is a slave." - Sir William Drummond

Old Feedback
Kanvass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:03 PM #19
StaT2
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Detroit, MI
Whatever works best for you.
StaT2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:42 PM #20
Crazy-Jazz
 
 
Crazy-Jazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
So you say the Mini can't keep with your v35, that's because you probably have it on speed 6, why don't you set it at speed 3, it will stop chopping (if you are chopping at all) and make your batteries last longer.
As for the board, it's not necessary, you have adjustable ramping, adjustable full auto and semi. What else could you need?
__________________
Your comment was literally about as logical as "Clouds do not exist because Ronald McDonald has a fish sandwich".

"Originally posted by Iron__Man: dude, lose the 22 inch barrel. i wouldnt even tell people you owned it. personally it sounds like a case of overcompensation to me."
Crazy-Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 07:37 PM #21
BANANA!!!
seven shooter
 
BANANA!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: West Allis/MKE,Wisconsin
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy-Jazz View Post
So you say the Mini can't keep with your v35, that's because you probably have it on speed 6, why don't you set it at speed 3, it will stop chopping (if you are chopping at all) and make your batteries last longer.
As for the board, it's not necessary, you have adjustable ramping, adjustable full auto and semi. What else could you need?
How about beer?
BANANA!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump