Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-08-2010, 09:00 AM #1
rbsboi91
needs a job

rbsboi91 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
rbsboi91 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
which company

Ok so i am looking at getting a Dangerous Power Fusion FX. Apart from money the only problem i have is that i only have a couple CO2 tanks. they work fine for my current gun (walmart special BE. ) but i know that it wont work on the Fusion. So ive decided to go with a 68/4500 or somthing similar. But i dont have an idea what company to go with (if there is even a diffrence).
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-08-2010, 01:45 PM #2
Super69ur
Silly Hats Only

Again, I'm going to paraphrase an earlyer post I did...

There is no compressed air tank that is better suited to a certain gun. You have to make the decision as to what fits you and your wallet.

The question you need to be asking, and asking yourself, is what SIZE tank do I need that is it within my budget? Tank size should be determined by 2 attributes:
1. The size of your body, specifically your arms. (Longer arms = longer tank)
2. The amount of paint you need to shoot before you have a chance to refill your air. (more shots = higher capacity tank)

Do the research. Find out your marker's efficiency. Find out how much you shoot in a game. Measure your forearm length, and use that as a rough estimate of how long you want your tank to be. Then go from there.

If you are planning on being involved in paintball for a long time, and want to save money in the long run instead of needing to buy a 2nd tank because you screwed up with your 1st, you will do what I mentioned, and pick the 4500psi carbon tank from a reputable company that best suits your needs. Most every company that has reps on this site would not be a waste of your money. Once you get to this point, which company is entirely a preferance-based question, and therefore all answers will be preferance-based answers.

Look at your comment. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate crap it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through the comments, finding the ones that your comment could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It's a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY COMMENT IS NOW DIAMONDS.
Super69ur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:57 PM #3
PAPA_SMURF1

If you have the anti siphon tube installed on the co2 tanks your gun will be fine.
PAPA_SMURF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:18 PM #4
krupasjeans
happy day

If you do get that DP FX, do yourself a favor and get a compressed air tank. Look in the Air Systems BST here and you will find more than enough choices. Crossfire, Pure Energy, Ninja, Guerrilla, CP, DXS.....they will all do fine.

An anti-siphon can only do so much. I would not use the FX with CO2. If you start firing at a rapid rate for any length of time you will get liquid CO2 in the internals and the results will not be to your liking. I've tried CO2 in a few of my electro-pnuematics and I've never liked the outcome.
krupasjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 12:50 AM #5
Super69ur
Silly Hats Only

Electro-pneumatic (sp?) gun + CO2 = BAAAAAAD MEDICINE!

Look at your comment. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate crap it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through the comments, finding the ones that your comment could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It's a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY COMMENT IS NOW DIAMONDS.
Super69ur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:45 AM #6
rbsboi91
needs a job

just to clarify i know wich tank i will get. all i really want to know is any diffrence between the companies in the way of servise. i know that all tanks are pritty much the same. but i wouldn't want to get a tank if the only way i could get replacement parts is to send it like hundreds of miles away.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:02 AM #7
bronze
copper alloy

bronze donated to help Peyton Trent
i found that all will take good care of you.
Old 09-16-2010, 08:47 AM #8
rbsboi91
needs a job

Thanks bronze, you just restored my fath that people can give an intelligent responce. But any way, I heard that gurilla air has a really good customer service system. You have any input on that?
Old 09-16-2010, 09:13 AM #9
bronze
copper alloy

bronze donated to help Peyton Trent
its true. my real only expeirnce was when i ordered fill nipples from them. I called to see where they where after like 3 days of waiting. The lady over the phone like instantly remembered my name and said those where sent out and should receive them any day.

and probably don't know but fake Myths where being made. GA sent everyone a real myth, for those who purchased a fake one from a dealer(ans). Why, cause he didn't want to leave everyone to drift in the wind.
Old 09-16-2010, 11:25 AM #10
nerdcore
Radical!

has been a member for 10 years
nerdcore is playing at Living Legends VII
nerdcore is a top reviewer
I recommend you limit your choices to the big 3: Crossfire, Ninja & Guerrilla. I've had the pleasure of dealing with all these companies, and all have equally stellar customer service (although the correspondence has never been service-related, as i've never had problems with any of their tanks).
nerdcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 12:52 PM #11
Aviator89

Aviator89 plays in the APPA beginner division
NINJA! NINJA! NINJA!, awesome tanks!

WTB Marq 6/7/vice rubber grips with window for Virtue OLED boards.
Aviator89 is offline   Reply With Quote