Where It All Started!! Pg 68
Deathdealerxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-18-2012, 10:39 PM #632
gMoe
Cartel Soilder

gMoe owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
This weekend RR will be open both Saturday and Sunday(23rd&24th). So come out and ball!

Be sure to sign in at the check in table before getting on the field. Wristbands will be given at that time. Due to liability and safety reasons, players bringing their markers onto the field that do not have wristbands will not be permitted onto the speedball field.

***And Please respect our field by cleaning up your area when leaving***

We will have the 2012 PSP Chicago layout up this weekend.

20 entry, byop. If you need paint, we have it for $50. $5 off the first case when you show your PacPb card plus a coupon for 10% off at Ambush even if you don't have a card. Due to our overwhelming the facilities recycle bin we ask that if you do bring your own paint that you take the empty box with you. Let us know if you need paint so we have it for you.

Sponsored by-
Exalt Paintball
Royal Ridges
ANSgear.com
NW Ambush
gMoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 04:24 AM #633
miss_paintball_chik
Baller Queen all over us.

Yay whos are gonna be there sunday...
Old 06-21-2012, 11:16 PM #634
gMoe
Cartel Soilder

*UPDATE* PTN will not be able to make it this Sunday the 24th, without a field crew for Sunday we will be closed. Saturday will be open as usual.

Sponsored by-
Exalt Paintball
Royal Ridges
ANSgear.com
NW Ambush
Old 06-25-2012, 02:00 PM #635
Deathdealerxl

has been a member for 10 years
Deathdealerxl plays in the PSP
Deathdealerxl donated to help Peyton Trent
Deathdealerxl plays in the APPA D4 division
It will be open. It will be hopefully a bloodbath too.
Oregon Paintball
Valken
Old 06-25-2012, 02:05 PM #636
gMoe
Cartel Soilder

This weekend we should be open Sat and Sun. Post up if your coming out either days. This weekend is shaping up to be a big on as teams prepare for WCPS. And we have the WCPS layout up if no one knew.

Sponsored by-
Exalt Paintball
Royal Ridges
ANSgear.com
NW Ambush
Old 06-25-2012, 03:57 PM #637
fatballer189

Should have a few guys out on sat. Kicking off a friends bachelor party with some balling.
fatballer189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 05:47 PM #638
LeslieIreland
PBRack Sales Rep/PDX VexX

LeslieIreland owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
LeslieIreland owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Vexx plans to be there Saturday!

Official PBRack Slinger

Let me hook your team up with the latest gear. Flow pants, Jetpacks, Jerseys and swag!

leslie@pbrack.com

http://www.facebook.com/PDXVexX137
LeslieIreland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:33 PM #639
efstyle
SAVAGE

efstyle owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Let's start confirming teams for this Saturday, I'd like to get a list and run matches. A tourney style practice would be nice. I know cartel will be there, who else?

Last edited by efstyle : 06-25-2012 at 10:36 PM.
efstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 11:21 PM #640
Deathdealerxl

Deathdealerxl plays in the PSP
Deathdealerxl donated to help Peyton Trent
Deathdealerxl plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatballer189 View Post
Should have a few guys out on sat. Kicking off a friends bachelor party with some balling.
Awzzz yeah
Oregon Paintball
Valken
Old 06-25-2012, 11:58 PM #641
p8ntdufis
J-rad

Trying to get a team together for wcps anyone intersted

p8ntdufis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:45 AM #642
LeslieIreland

Quote:
Originally Posted by efstyle View Post
Let's start confirming teams for this Saturday, I'd like to get a list and run matches. A tourney style practice would be nice. I know cartel will be there, who else?
Confirming Vexx ... 5 of us for sure, possibly 6. Couple of questions/clarifications on how RR / WCPS will run their "Race To" format...

Also, do you have a timekeeper/scorekeeper and/or do you need help with that?

1. Matches will be Race to 2? Length of match? Time between points (switch sides)? Players not ready/touching starting gate when horn sounds are SOL?

2. Assuming no dead box for penalties (i.e., minor penalty gets player pulled; major gets 1 for 1)??

3. Sideline coaching on snake side will be allowed? Any restrictions on coaching rules?

4. Players can be switched out between points only and assuming no time-outs, correct?

5. Any other variables to the format I might have forgotten?

We are really excited to start playing this format around here. Let me know if you need my help, or if you got it all covered and I will just sideline coach? (Posting same in WA thread so all teams will know what to expect!)

Official PBRack Slinger

Let me hook your team up with the latest gear. Flow pants, Jetpacks, Jerseys and swag!

leslie@pbrack.com

Old 06-26-2012, 11:25 AM #643
efstyle
SAVAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieIreland

Confirming Vexx ... 5 of us for sure, possibly 6. Couple of questions/clarifications on how RR / WCPS will run their "Race To" format...

1. Matches will be Race to 2? Length of match? Time between points (switch sides)? Players not ready/touching starting gate when horn sounds are SOL?

2. Assuming no dead box for penalties (i.e., minor penalty gets player pulled; major gets 1 for 1)??

3. Sideline coaching on snake side will be allowed? Any restrictions on coaching rules?

4. Players can be switched out between points only and assuming no time-outs, correct?

We are really excited to start playing this format around here. Let me know if you need my help, or if you got it all covered and I will just sideline coach? (Posting same in WA thread so all teams will know what to expect!)
I'll be getting A hold of vu today and we will talk about all of these questions and hopefully have a good answer tonight. It'll be out first time running this way so it might be a little shaky at first, but I'm sure with all the teams working together it will be fine. I can confirm that sideline coaching will be ON, we want to keep this as close if not exactly how wcps will be running from now on.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:49 PM #644
falcore541

falcore541 plays in the APPA D4 division
I was interested in the answers to these questions
Old 06-27-2012, 12:24 AM #645
efstyle
SAVAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieIreland

1. Yes matches will be race to 2. From what I see in the rule book, each point is 5 minutes, so we will go with that. First team with 2 points, wins the match. We would like to run 2 minutes between points, but can see where it might be a little bit of a hassle (only one 4k air whip), so we can experiment with it and if we all agree to be a little more lax on it, we can.

2. As always in practices, there is no ref staff at ridges. IF everyone would like to agree, I propose that the team(s) that are not playing on the field would be reffing while the other teams are playing.

3. Sideline coaching is allowed on snake side and no where else. I'm not sure what restrictions would be needed, coach the player and have fun.

4. Yes players can be switched out, as long as everyone is touched up by "go" time.

5. Pretty cut and dry. we are trying to stick as close to the format as we can, luckily isn't not the most confusing thing in the world and everyone seems to be excited. Thanks for raising these questions Leslie, you certainly are a boss lady lol. We will most likely need some help with time/score keeping, but we (cartel) will try and do most if not all of the work when we aren't on the field playing the format ourselves. There will be a flag and you will have to hang it CLEAN at the end of a point.

I think that we should all start the day off with a meeting on Saturday so everyone is on the same page. We are really excited for this coming practice and hope everyone else is also. If we all pitch in a little bit, I don't see why this can't go off without a hitch. Lets get a damn good practice in, no more of the standing around and talking (which we are all guilty of) while the field lays dormant with no paint bullets flying on it. Get your paint, get your boys and lets run some points. Any other questions that anyone else has, please feel free to post them up, we will try and answer them.
Old 06-27-2012, 12:39 AM #646
LeslieIreland

Quote:
Originally Posted by efstyle View Post
1. Yes matches will be race to 2. From what I see in the rule book, each point is 5 minutes, so we will go with that. First team with 2 points, wins the match. We would like to run 2 minutes between points, but can see where it might be a little bit of a hassle (only one 4k air whip), so we can experiment with it and if we all agree to be a little more lax on it, we can.

2. As always in practices, there is no ref staff at ridges. IF everyone would like to agree, I propose that the team(s) that are not playing on the field would be reffing while the other teams are playing.

3. Sideline coaching is allowed on snake side and no where else. I'm not sure what restrictions would be needed, coach the player and have fun.

4. Yes players can be switched out, as long as everyone is touched up by "go" time.

5. Pretty cut and dry. we are trying to stick as close to the format as we can, luckily isn't not the most confusing thing in the world and everyone seems to be excited. Thanks for raising these questions Leslie, you certainly are a boss lady lol. We will most likely need some help with time/score keeping, but we (cartel) will try and do most if not all of the work when we aren't on the field playing the format ourselves. There will be a flag and you will have to hang it CLEAN at the end of a point.

I think that we should all start the day off with a meeting on Saturday so everyone is on the same page. We are really excited for this coming practice and hope everyone else is also. If we all pitch in a little bit, I don't see why this can't go off without a hitch. Lets get a damn good practice in, no more of the standing around and talking (which we are all guilty of) while the field lays dormant with no paint bullets flying on it. Get your paint, get your boys and lets run some points. Any other questions that anyone else has, please feel free to post them up, we will try and answer them.
Sounds like an excellent plan. I would love to see the pace picked up from our normal scrim days, and that's exactly what this format forces. Yes, the first couple tries will be trial and error, but I'm happy to help out where you need me, like when Cartel is playing, or w/e. Pre-meeting sounds fantastic...I'm all about organization and pre-planning and keeping that pace up so we can all learn how to keep that momentum up and build the stamina. Have Vu or one of you message me if you want to talk about what I can do to help the day run smoother. See you at 10a on Saturday!

Official PBRack Slinger

leslie@pbrack.com

Old 06-27-2012, 12:44 AM #647
gMoe
Cartel Soilder

Royal Ridges is where you ballers want to be at this weekend!

Sponsored by-
Exalt Paintball
Royal Ridges
ANSgear.com
NW Ambush
Old 06-27-2012, 12:45 AM #648
gMoe
Cartel Soilder

Leslie, once we know who will be out, then we will have an idea what needs to be done. Ill be hittin you up end of the week.

Sponsored by-
Exalt Paintball
Royal Ridges
ANSgear.com
NW Ambush
Old 06-27-2012, 01:50 AM #649
falcore541

falcore541 plays in the APPA D4 division
<~~~ excited for the race format
Old 06-27-2012, 10:30 AM #650
LeslieIreland

Quote:
Originally Posted by gMoe View Post
Leslie, once we know who will be out, then we will have an idea what needs to be done. Ill be hittin you up end of the week.

Official PBRack Slinger

leslie@pbrack.com

Old 06-27-2012, 02:14 PM #651
MaxDevastation

MaxDevastation donated to help Peyton Trent
MaxDevastation supports our troops
Carlos has confirmed that the Ninjas will be down this Sunday for a practice. Great opportunity to come out and scrim against one of the best teams the NW has to offer!
MaxDevastation is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups