pballaNH

pballaNH is BST Trusted
 is playing at Dead Legends
pballaNH owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
pballaNH owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
pballaNH is an NCPA player
pballaNH has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bremerton/Silverdale Players/teams?

Over the past year I've lived in Wa I've been meeting a lot of people in the local area playing at places such as PSP, OP and DBS as well as in the ninjaball league.

Is there any teams and/or players out on the oly peninsula that live around the Bremerton/Silverdale area? I live out in PA so it's a big drive sometimes to make it down to the Sea-Tac area to play and also the traffic is always half the battle. I'm just interested to see if there were enough people in my more immediate area that may not be interested in making the big drive frequently but would be willing to play more often if there was something local.
pballaNH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-01-2016, 10:27 PM #2
paintballpunk23
Alkaline Trio

has been a member for 10 years
paintballpunk23 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
paintballpunk23 supports Team VICIOUS
Used to have a great field back in the day out in port orchard called Paradise. Not that it helps lol but I know how you feel having to make the drive as I used to do it to play down there sometimes.

What I drive-93-300zx/90-Corrado/01-mr-s

Ballin since 94.
paintballpunk23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 01:47 AM #3
pballaNH

pballaNH is BST Trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballpunk23 View Post
Used to have a great field back in the day out in port orchard called Paradise. Not that it helps lol but I know how you feel having to make the drive as I used to do it to play down there sometimes.
It would be nice to get something going with guys that would be committed enough to play Ninjaball but not necessarily make it to PSP or OP every week for practicing/scrimmaging.

There is a gun store heading out towards Belfair that looks like they used to do paintball. The signs are still up on the road.

There has to be a decent amount of people in the area willing to play but maybe not enough to support operating an entire field.

Maybe rather a field that could be thrown up that can bring people together non-profit for the pure joy of playing some ball and allowing people to practice for the local and regional tournament series. It would be convenient if the infrastructure was already available somewhere (netting, air, etc.)
Old 09-19-2016, 09:43 AM #4
inertstatic
PNW is Home

inertstatic supports Ninja Paintball
I have lived in PO for the last year and have thought the same thing. I wanted to get a group together for ninjaball for 2017. Playing once a month is something im looking for.
68/4500 Ninja
inertstatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 06:06 PM #5
Enflemn

Same boat as you guys. live in Bremerton and just getting back into it. now realizing that all big parks are pretty far north... however we are gonna be going to Paintball Sports Park this sunday for the first time ever...
Enflemn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:11 PM #6
Moyer#99

I'm Kitsap as well, been talking to former guys and good buddies about making a come back. I can talk to Charles out there in belfair see if he has property that could be used for a private field
Moyer#99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 04:14 PM #7
Enflemn

does Charles still have all those air bunkers?
Enflemn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 05:18 PM #8
inertstatic
PNW is Home

inertstatic supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enflemn View Post
does Charles still have all those air bunkers?
That's what we gotta know.
68/4500 Ninja
inertstatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 06:46 PM #9
Moyer#99

doubt it, I think those belonged to the last team that used the field there.
Moyer#99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 04:02 AM #10
pballaNH

pballaNH is BST Trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enflemn View Post
Same boat as you guys. live in Bremerton and just getting back into it. now realizing that all big parks are pretty far north... however we are gonna be going to Paintball Sports Park this sunday for the first time ever...
Usually the best tournouts on sundays are at Operation Paintball and PSP's are best on Wednesday's from my experience living in WA thus far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moyer#99 View Post
I'm Kitsap as well, been talking to former guys and good buddies about making a come back. I can talk to Charles out there in belfair see if he has property that could be used for a private field
I get back from overseas this next week and I'll be at PSP every wednesday nights from here on out. Would love to meet some of you guys in person and discuss possibilities. It would be great to find someone with property willing to throw up a field that can get something going especially for next season. There appears to be a resurgence in paintball lately and so their should be enough people in the area to make something happen.

Last edited by pballaNH : 09-29-2016 at 04:12 AM.
ReplyRegional Ups