Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 06-24-2015, 11:25 AM #1
98Teg
Shady

has been a member for 10 years
Best place in North NJ to get my Autococker repaired

Hey everyone.
I used to play paintball a lot about 10 years ago until one day Im playing at an outdoor field, slip in the snow and break my Autococker. That marked the day that I stopped playing. I am now looking to get back into the sport and I am looking for a place to bring my marker to get fixed. Not sure how much it will cost and if it is even worth fixing or if I should just get a new gun instead. I bought it off these forums and it had a decent amount of mods if I remember correctly. Ive been out of the sport for a long time (havnt played since 2005) so im not sure how much the technology for paintball guns has progressed

So....
A) do you think it is worth getting fixed or is it better to just get a new gun since the one I have is so old? I would be looking to spend $400 or less on the new paintball gun
B) if I should just get it fixed, where is the best place to get the work done? I live in Bergen county but would be willing to travel up to 30 minutes if it is worth it.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
-Matt
98Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-24-2015, 01:30 PM #2
pvn

Annual Supporting Member
pvn has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
If you should get it repaired depends on what it is. Post up a picture of the marker and folks here can help with that.

Who to fix it depends on whats broke.
pvn is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups